Nutritech Vegan Protein is a pea protein shake for dairy-free or vegan athletes.
Protein increases lean muscle and is found in high concentrations in meat, eggs and dairy.
Vegetables do contain protein but in much lesser quantities which makes it challenging for vegan fitness athletes to get enough protein to meet their daily requirements.
This shake is a perfect solution for the vegan athlete, providing 25 grams of protein per serving.
The protein comes from peas which have an excellent amino acid profile and are easily digestible, lactose and gluten free.
Made using low heat isolation the result is a pea isolate powder which is 78% protein and has high bioavailability properties.
Well suited to a vegan lifestyle the peas are made from GMO free golden peas grown in the USA with the Cocoa in the Chocolate flavour being GMO free to.
Great for Smoothies
The manufacturers have created a versatile product by offering a Chocolate flavour for athletes on the go and a natural, unflavoured version for smoothies.
Prevent Muscle Loss
Each serving will give you 4 grams of BCAAs which have been shown to prevent muscle loss during weight training and help build muscle.
The BCAA profile of pea protein is similar to whey, making it an excellent choice for a plant-based diet.
BCAAs and protein also help improve workout recovery by repairing trained muscles. Nutritech Vegan Protein is a quality nutritional shake to support a vegan fitness lifestyle.
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 rounded scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||1.2|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.3|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||144|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2746|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4672|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Non-GMO Fat-Reduced Cocoa (Chocolate only), Sodium Chloride, Stevia
Contains no common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 rounded scoops (approx 32 grams) with 200-250 ml of water or almond milk in a shaker or add to a smoothie.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Drink a serving within 20 minutes after finishing your workout.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 rounded scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Not greatReview by Kim (2 December 2020)
- Taste is bad. Takes very much like cocoa, very butter. No chocolatey taste
- GreatReview by Ash (27 November 2020)
- Bought the cocoa product as part of the Black Friday special. The protein mixes well with water and milk and has a good taste. I will recommend and definitely buy again.
- ExcellentReview by Amina (21 November 2020)