Pea Protein Isolate is obtained from french-grown yellow peas, Pisum sativum, by chemical-free wet processing in which peas are combined with water to form a liquid suspension. The amino acids are separated from the rest of the pea suspension using the different electric charges of proteins as compared to other pea components. This leaves us with an average protein concentration of 85-88% per dried pea isolate powder.
Pea Protein Isolate found in Health Nation Phyto Pro is a complete protein and a good source of all 9 essential amino acids as well as all 6 conditionally essential amino acids, with especially high levels of arginine, glutamic acid, lysine and branchedchain amino acids (BCAAs).
How is this product produced?
Grown in France from,
Non-GMO Pisum sativum (yellow pea) using,
Without using chemical solvents and,
Spray-dried below 50 degrees celcius for,
Fine smooth texture with Less Graininess.
|Serving Size: 20g |
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Total Protein (g)||17.10||85.50|
|Total Fat (g)||1.20||6.00|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.20||1.00|
|Dietary Fiber (g)*||0.20||1.00|
* AOAC 2001-03
Raw GMO-free Pea Protein Isolate
• Take 1 serving mixed with water or a liquid of your choice.
If you are taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Best proteinReview by Sands (30 September 2019)
- I began eating according to my blood group, and realised that dairy products were a big problem. I have been using this protein for 2 years, and best choice I made. I am a female weight lifter, and nutrition is vital. I recommend this product to my clients.
- Great protein sourceReview by Lauren (12 February 2015)
- Being active at gym and wanting to increase lean muscle for tone I needed a protein shake for after my training. I don't consume dairy, so I finally found this. Yay! You need to be inventive with the flavouring, but otherwise great product. They have a Chocolate version now which I will try.