XTEND is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
1. Research validated 2:1:1 ratio of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
2. Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
3. The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
4. Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
5. The three most vital electrolytes - Potassium, Chloride and Sodium - to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train under the most brutal of conditions.
Flavour: Blue Raspberry
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||220 mg||9 %|
|Potassium||170 mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0 %|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||640 mcg||32 %|
|ELECTROLYTE BLEND||1170 mg||**|
|Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate|
|Citrulline Malate (1:1)||1000 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. |
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, wheat, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, sesame, almonds or other tree nuts, sulfites or corn.
• As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation Xtend per 236 ml of water.
• Stir or shake and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on non-training days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- SurprisingReview by Christopher (14 December 2015)
- As always a bit hesitant with using new brands but what a good choice.
Tastes so much better than i imagined.
- Awesome!!Review by jp (23 April 2015)
- This is the first intra work out im using. And its awesome. Taste is good and works. No wonder its so highly rated on the net. I did a lot of research before buying this and it proved worth it. A little pricey, but u pay for what u get!
- AwesomeReview by jp (23 April 2015)
- Check on the net for the rating of this product. That's why i bought and I'm so glad i did. The taste isn't great but who cares about taste when you got effectiveness, right? just mix it with some cooldrink or something
- Bad tastingReview by Leigh (23 April 2015)
- Good product, very bad taste, and doesnt mix well at all.
- Pretty goodReview by BigBiceps7 (23 April 2015)
- Good bcca's, taste average, glutamine percentage great.. Good supp if you're looking for lean muscle building. Not great in bulking phase though
- push hardReview by gavin (23 April 2015)
- Great intra workout product. Helps get you through those long hard sets.
- A favourite!Review by Buhrmii (23 April 2015)
- My preferred zero-carb BCAA supplement to keep my body in optimal condition throughout an intense, otherwise fasted workout. Mixes well and tastes great (Lemon Lime/Watermelon)!
- Great ProductReview by GB (23 April 2015)
- Great intra workout that is stimulant free and it works. The Lemon Lime Sour flavour tastes really good. Effective workout even when you have very low energy.
- awesomeReview by clayton (23 April 2015)
- Great intra workout that is stimulant free and does the job.. all the BCAA's you need.. very happy!!
- Best everReview by jp (23 April 2015)
- I'm on my 6th tub of this and it just gets better. Help with weight loss as well. Best amino product out there.
- AwesomeReview by Carsky (23 April 2015)
- A truly awesome intra-workout amino acid supplement. Excellent quality and great taste. Increased pump, energy and muscle gains. Top product.
- Quality Vs Taste Vs ResultsReview by Supplement Guide (23 April 2015)
- - A high quality BCAA with effective results..
- Taste is not the best, high concentration of amino acids results in foaming and makes mixing tough..
- Always take fruity/berry flavour when buying a BCAA
- Definitely one of the best BCAA's despite taste...alternative is to mix it with a sports drink..
- Brilliant.Review by David (23 April 2015)
- A friend recommended this to me as a fat burner and energy boosting intraworkout, great results!
- Great Intra WorkoutReview by LUELE (23 April 2015)
- Excellent intra workout product with a great taste - especially the Lime!
- great productReview by Mike (23 April 2015)
- fantastic flavor, easy to drink
great prolonged energy
- Best BCAA!!Review by Salih (23 April 2015)
- This is by far the best BCAA product i have ever used. definitely recommended.
- Blue RaspberryReview by Wesley (23 April 2015)
- Great tasting Intra-Workout that gives you awesome energy boosts and strength gains.
- Great ProductReview by Victoria (23 April 2015)
- I love this stuff. Some days I can't really feel it much but other days it is like a burst of extra power. I can really feel pumped up, my recovery rate is quicker and I feel so much stronger. I am not sure if it is entirely based on this but the taste is DELICIOUS (blue raspberry) and I am 100% buying again. Highly recommend.
- Great tasting, easy to mixReview by Ania (23 April 2015)
- My main beef with BCAAs has always been the taste and the fact that they take forever to dissolve in water. This product eliminates both those problems and is great for those of us who prefer to work out fasted.
- WatermelonReview by Johan (23 April 2015)
- Great tasting product; I mix 1 scoop into 700ml of water and sip throughout my workout. It keeps me hydrated, tastefully and supplies enough aminos to support protein synthesis.
Zero sugar and carbs is great news for my lean muscle diet.