Scientific research has demonstrated that rigorous exercise results in significant body losses of zinc and magnesium and that deficiencies in these essential minerals are prevalent in hard training athletes.
SSN’s ZMA is a scientifically formulated and university tested anabolic mineral support formula containing a patented, highly bio-available complex of zinc, magnesium and Vitamin B6, which is proven to increase muscle strength and promote restful sleep which is vital for maximising healing, recovery, muscle regeneration and growth in bodybuilders and other hard training athletes.
University research has demonstrated ZMA supplementation to significantly increase free and total testosterone levels as well as insulin-like growth factor (Igf-1) and enhance muscle strength significantly in trained athletes.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
|Zinc (as monomethionine and asparate)|
|Magnesium (as asparate)|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
†Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Micro crystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate.
• Take 3 capsules daily for men and 2 capsules daily for women, preferably on an empty stomach, 30-60 minutes before bed.
• For best results avoid taking with foods or supplements containing calcium.
• Alternatively use as directed by your health and fitness advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Pregnant or nursing women should first consult with their medical practitioner. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Good Product Bad CapsulesReview by Leighshe (11 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWithout a doubt this product is incredibly effective & I experienced amazing sleep, however am a bit annoyed that I have already found 7 capsules which have broken and the powder poured out. It's almost like the capsule is too brittle?
- Good but slightly expensiveReview by Ed (14 October 2012)
- I definitely experienced an improvement in the quality of my sleep, the anabolic support claims I am unsure of, but I am willing to give it some credit.
However, I think there are more cost effective options on the site, considering this is just ZMA.
- Not bad...Review by Jasonnm (9 May 2011)
- I used this for about 3 months - I definitely noticed increases in strength vs NOT taking it. However, it's not a pro-hormone, so you won't notice a huge difference with this if you're not training and eating correctly.
I'm a fairly deep sleeper anyway, but I also slept for longer, and woke up in the night less frequently.
Worth a go!
- 6/10Review by average (26 October 2010)
- i bought this as i knew ssn is always good. if you looking for a sleeping tablet, then this is it. lol. other than that. for muscle recovery just take glutamine rather.
- Not so goodReview by LPP (28 June 2010)
- Been using this product for almost a month. It helps with sleep, got lots of deep sleep. However did not find a result, or strength gain from this product. Would suggest a pre-work out drink or creatine rather than this.