Supplements SA Extreme Egg has the perfect mix of essential amino acids needed by humans to build and naturally maintain your muscles. Many athletes and body builders use egg whites in shakes to gain muscle mass. This is because egg protein is nature's most perfect form of body soluable protein. In fact, when other types of protein are measured for quality in a lab, they are compared to egg white protein. Dried egg whites are the ideal product for athletes because we include just the white of the egg in this product.
Dried Egg Whites are completely fat, carbohydrate and cholesterol free. Egg protein also helps maintain a strong immune function.
|Serving Size: 25g (2 Heaped Tablespoons)|
Servings Per Container: 40
|Amount Per Serving|
• Add to milk, fruit juice or water depending on carbohydrate requirements.
• Best taken after training with juice.
• Also first thing in the morning and before going to sleep.
- Not too badReview by Nadine (10 August 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceDoesn't mix well with water. Stays a bit clumpy. Taste is good. Also not too expensive compared to other egg proteins. Not a bad product.
- awesome all rounder!Review by Marius (2 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastelove love this product! i took it three times a day. helped with hard building... while losing fat around the tummie and "love handles". very nice taste (mix with milk) not bad price.
- great choiceReview by Abdul (3 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEasy to mix, great product, find it a bit too sweet but overall its a good choice
- Good ProtienReview by Willie (12 November 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceEgg Protein is simply the best protein source, hands down. This product is very convenient. I have been using it in the morning and before I sleep, sometimes post workout as well. I can see that I am building much more quality muscle. It's a little sweet though. Will keep on using this again and again!
- Great ProductReview by Lester (29 May 2013)
- Overall, best value for money.
- Helps protein intakeReview by Strong (22 October 2012)
- Great protein supplement which is cheap and works to build lean muscle tissue.
- good value, good source of protien, tastes horribleReview by chris (9 January 2012)
- The price is good
The package size of 1kg is convenient and the zipbag allows for air tight seal keeping out the moisture
A good source of protein, 80% of the serving is protein
The vanilla flavour tastes absolutely horrible though, would be a much better product if left unflavoured.
- Not to badReview by Draco (2 January 2012)
- Very competitive price. Tastes lovely. Mixes very. Using it for 2weeks, seems to work just as good as more expensive stuff.
- gr8 stuff!!Review by dirkie dean! (4 July 2011)
- i've been using this product 4 a month now and the results are very impressive!! gr8ly recommended!!!
- cost effectiveReview by ruan (1 November 2010)
- This is a very nice product to use if you are low on cash. I've seen really good results by using this
- Good ResultsReview by Heinrich (28 June 2010)
- I've been using the product 4 more than a month and I'm very impressed with the results... You gain a lot of muscle mass.
They don’t give you a clear direction of mixing the product but I used 300ml water with 2 scoops(30g) and a small amount of my whey protein (For the taste)
- DisappointedReview by Nomad (29 March 2010)
- Tastes horrible, and is way too sweet.