A group of flavonoligans collectively known as Silymarin in milk thistle extract, and the kutkin in Picrorrhiza counteract damage to the liver from free radicals, viruses and alcohol. Even the use of a number of natural supplements at one time can result in enormous stress being placed on the liver. The active ingredients protect the liver cells by preventing the recirculation of toxins, and removing the toxins from the cells.
New hepatocyte proteins are also synthesized to stimulate the production of new liver cells to replace the old damaged ones. Picrorrhiza has been found to be even more potent than milk thistle in preventing liver damage caused by chemicals and has the added benefits for the on cycle bodybuilder of lowering blood pressure and regulating insulin production. Supplements SA Liver Support X2 contains a full spectrum of ingredients for optimal liver support.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Standardised for 4% kutkin
|Milk thistle |
Standardised for 80% silymarin
• General health: take 1 or 2 capsules a day.
• Liver damage or exposure to toxic substances: take 1 capsule 3 times a day. For extreme demands on the liver take 4 capsules a day.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Do ResearchReview by Marco (10 March 2013)
- I bought this product to protect liver from to much strain, Milk Thistle actually lowers androgen receptors which lowers muscle gain done by research. But for alcohol use I would recommend it.
- healty livingReview by the_stig (13 October 2011)
- This is a very strong liver product out there. It is a good choice if u want 1 of the beast. I have'nt got any sides yet.
It is worth the money. Good value. Try it
- greatReview by andrew (11 August 2011)
- Best liver support product, only thing I found with this that a didn't get from any other milk thistle supplements was a really upset stomach for the first week, but was fine there after.
- Happy LiverReview by Johan (10 November 2010)
- Very good product to keep your liver safe and functioning properly.
Have never experienced any side-effects from this or any other Milk Thistle containing product, even using up to 4caps per day.
- strongReview by Alheit (4 October 2010)
- a bit too strong, gives me headaches.does not even help if i half the dosage...