TNT Creatine HCL is a highly concentrated form for increased strength and lean muscle.
More Power During Training
Athletes and fitness enthusiasts have used creatine for many years to increase strength during their weight training sessions.
Not only will it help with more power but it may also reduce recovery time between sets and workouts.
Lean Muscle Builder
Being able to lift heavier weights in the gym stimulates your body to grow more muscle.
Creatine is naturally occurring in certain foods like meat with the highest amount found in the muscles of your body.
Concentrating in your muscles may contribute to maintaining and increasing lean muscle.
The HCL form of creatine is water soluble making it more easily absorbed into your blood stream.
This reduces the typical side effects some users report such as bloating, digestive issues and water retention.
No Loading Phase
Unlike other forms there is no loading phase needed as the results can be felt after a few servings.
Each serving is only 1.25 grams making it one of the smallest dosage products on the market.
One micro scoop will give you 670 mg of highly concentrated Creatine HCL to power your workouts.
200 Economical Servings
This product will last an athlete weighing 80 kg approximately 3 months if the recommended dose is followed.
TNT has made an extremely economical, delicious performance booster to maximize your fitness potential.
- AwesomenessReview by Ben10 (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product I have to admit an all rounder, have used it either as a pre or post workout and it has done wonders. I’ve had about 4 people who I’ve given to sample and they all asked me where can they buy it as strength increases as they’ve trained.
If you lifted 30kgs before trust me end up lifting 60kgs through and through with ease.
I highly recommend this product, talk about the amount of servings as well it never finishes haha.
- Works like a bombReview by Kick@ss (20 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGives you massive pumps, increases stamina also. Use more water for it then recommended for drinking as it is a bit to potent. Lots of servings will feel like its never going to end.
- CREATINE HCLReview by Gym"A"holic19 (28 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirstly the amount of servings you get out of this product is amazing (200) most I've seen from any product. The taste is very good, got the Pineapple but think berry would be just as good.
Gives immense strength + expect Gains within the first week of use (you should train hard) + Feel like Superman when at the gym. Only down is that there is no Unflavoured version but besides, still an excellent product.
Keep up the good work TNT.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.0 g|
|of which sugars||0.0 g|
|Total fats||0.0 g|
|of which saturated||0.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.0 g|
|Creatine HCL||670 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
Creatine HCL, Flavourant, Salt, Anti-caking Agent, Sucralose, Frutaric Acid, Colourant.
Normal Training: 1 serving per 40 kg of body weight.
Intense Training: 1 – 2 servings per 40 kg body weight.
Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 40 kg of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 200 – 250ml of water or juice.
Can either be taken on an empty stomach, with food or mixed with protein.
Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. Exposure to moisture and humidity may cause clumping but will not affect the product. Stirring is suggested prior to use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
SKU #: TNTCHCLCF