TNT Hydro Blast V2 is the perfect all-in-one workout performance booster for fitness athletes.
Increase Training Intensity
Having more energy means you can train harder and longer in the gym.
Each single scoop will give you 187 mg of caffeine which is enough to give most athletes a smooth performance increase for their gym sessions.
The mental focus blend ensures that you are not distracted during your workouts so that you get the most from your time spent in the gym.
Get In, Train Hard, Get Out
Shorter Recovery Times
As you train harder you will need to make sure that you recover properly from each session. The Recovery blend contains most of the ingredients known to improve recovery and prevent possible muscle loss due to inadequate recovery.
A unique aspect of this pre-workout are the ingredients contained in the Testosterone Performance Aid formula. Maintaining healthy testosterone levels are vital for male athletes looking to improve performance and lean muscle gain.
The TNT Hydro Blast V2 is a complete pre-workout for the fitness individual looking for a single performance boosting solution.
A Whey Protein shake is the only other product we would recommend together with the Hydro Blast.
Most users should be able to get a great workout boost by using just a single scoop which means the product will last almost 2 months. A complete product at an affordable price.
Serving Size: 12 grams (Single Scoop)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1.35 g|
|of which sugars||0.5 g|
|Total Fibre||0 g|
|PUMP / STRENGTH / RECOVERY||9067.5 mg|
|BCAA 2:1:1||2000 mg|
|Betaine HCL||1250 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||15 mg|
|Nicotinic Acid / Amide / Niacin||50 mg||625%|
|COGNITIVE ENERGY / MENTAL FOCUS||887.5 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng||150 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||187.5 mg|
|Advantra Z®||100 mg|
|Rhodiola Rosea||100 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavanoids||100 mg|
|TESTOSTERONE PERFORMANCE AID|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||31 mg||3647%|
|Zinc Oxide||15 mg||273%|
|Vitamin D3||37.5 mcg||500%|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
Citrulline-Malate, Beta Alanine, BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Isoluecine, L-Valine), Betaine HCL, Malic Acid, Vitargo®, Taurine, Anti-Caking Agent, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Agmapure, Caffeine, Siberian Ginseng, Magnesium Oxide, Advantra Z®, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Nicotinic Acid, Tribulis Terrestris Powder 40%, Vitamin B6, Zinc Oxide, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bioperine®, Boron AAC, Vitamin D, Dextrose, Flavourants, Salt, Sucralose, MCT Oil, Colourants.
Made in a factory that also uses dairy, soy, egg and gluten (wheat and oats).
• Full Serving: Mix 2 scoops into 400 – 500 ml of chilled water.
• Half Serving: Mix 1 scoop into 200 – 250 ml.
• Drink 10 – 15 minutes before exercise.
• To assess tolerance to the product start by using 1 scoop first.
This product contains ingredients that are listed on the WADA (World Anti Doping Association) list of banned substances.
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product. Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 years of age, have any medical conditions that you are aware of and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications. This product contains 375 mg of caffeine. Avoid using with any other caffeinated products. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Before using this product consult with your physician or medical practitioner if you are not certain if you are able to use this product.
- Not worth it.Review by Dondada (22 February 2020)
- Compared to the other pre-workouts I've taken, this one was just OKAY. My body got used to it after a week. All I got after that was the energy but no pump, no focus.
- Not bad the tingle feeling is overpoweringReview by Greshwald (12 January 2020)
- Not bad but also not the best considering the price there is a lot of options that I used and felt more energy and mental focus.
- Great productReview by KC (26 July 2019)
- BUT being a first time user unsure of how it stacks up next to other brands, dont feel an energy rush but do feel a mental lift and more focused after use
- ImpressiveReview by Zorthas (23 October 2018)
- I was a little apprehensive at first, considering the price (Really affordable) However, to my surprise, this stuff packs a punch! Not the most potent pre-workout on the market, but certainly one of the best bang-for-buck.
- Awesome Pre-WorkoutReview by Madhawk (31 August 2018)
- A great combination of 4 grams Beta-Alanine and 6 grams L-Citrulline. 2 scoops of this Pre-workout taken 15 minutes before a workout gives you the "tingles" and energy to give you a great workout. The Cherry flavour is sweet, but tasty. One of the best Pre-Workouts on the market.
- GreatReview by Jj (19 June 2018)
- Great mental focus with the right amount of itch to carry on for a good hour and a half
- GoodReview by Biggs (10 August 2017)
- I found this pre workout really worked well for me however for the high price they charge I believe there are better pre workouts out there.
- Absolute waste of money.Review by Eldred (7 February 2017)
- Came from another well known brand. Tried this. Did nothing. I was dead after second exercise. Really struggled through session. No pump, no strength gain. Will go back to ON. Really disappointed. Not even creatine in it.