TNT Titanium Whey Protein with pure whey protein and amino acid spectrum.
Can be used as a morning, between meals or ideally as a post exercise Whey Protein supplement. Is ideal for active individuals in sustaining a positive nitrogen balance during extreme or calorie restricted diets where protein supplementation is required.
Titanium Whey Protein is a great tasting, isolate dominant Whey Protein matrix enforced with added BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids). The formulation is specifically targeted at supporting physiological efforts to retain or enhance the body's recovery and lean muscle tissue while restoring immunity with amino specific immunoglobins. It is widely accepted that Whey Protein possesses desired properties of high levels of available amino acids and rapid absorption.
To maximise your body's mechanism to repair and sustain lean muscle you must supply it with a complete source of amino acids. Titanium Whey Protein is a fast digesting complete available source of essential and non-essential amino acids enforced with additional muscle building Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Iso-Leucine and L-Valine: BCAA's).
For these reasons, as well as the supreme taste and texture, Titanium Whey Protein is your complete solution to choosing the best whey protein money can buy.
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Protein (including Amino Acids)||22.0 g||39%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.8 g|
|Of which Sugar||0.5 g|
|Total Fat||1.0 g|
|Of which Saturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Total Fibre||3.0 g|
|PREMIUM ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID PERFORMANCE STACK (EAA including naturally occuring)||13100 mg|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
NA - No set NRV
Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concenrate, Whey Hydrolysate, Isomaltooligigosaccharide, Cocoa Powder (Not in White Chocolate), Flavourants, Stabilisers, Salt, MCT Oil, Sucralose Ascesulfame K Blend, Tolerase (Enzyme)
This product is produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing Soy, Egg, Gluten (Wheat, Barley).
• Mix 1 heaped scoop (30 grams) with 150ml-300ml cold water.
• Add or remove water for desired thickness and taste.
This product is classified as a food supplement and is not intended to treat or cure any disease or ailment. If any condition or sensitivities are known of, consult with a physician or expert before using this product. This product contains ingredients derived from dairy and is advised to be avoided by any individuals who may display any signs of intolerance to lactose. This product is intended to supplement dietary food intake and not replace it.
- Awesome productReview by Abdul-aleem (12 June 2020)
- Amazing recovery. Breaks down nicely in the shaker, no clumps. Fantastic taste.
- Brilliant amino profileReview by Mac (7 June 2016)
- Very advanced whey with added bcaa and isolate / hydrolysate dominant . Love that they are transparent with exactly what is in this product.
- amino spikingReview by iron mike #3 (6 October 2015)
- why does a brand add glycine into there wheys i like tnt but after this im wondering glycine and creatine is cheap aminos used to spike the nitrogen content in whey so when tested it looks like there more protein in wont buy again