USN Cramp Block prevents cramping and buffers lactic acid build-up within the muscles. Cramp block provides your body with the vital minerals Sodium, Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium, which help prevent cramping and general muscle fatigue.
The inclusion of the amino acid Taurine, regulates the absorption of these minerals. Vitamin B6 aids in the maintaining of sodium and potassium balance, as well as promoting red blood cell formation. Cramp Block's advanced formula will improve your body's energy capacity, without the debilitating effects of cramp and lactic acid build up and cramping.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|of which sodium||82mg|
|of which calcium||60mg||5|
|of which magnesium||71mg||17|
|of which potassium||22mg|
|of which phosphorus||9mg|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
• Pre and during event: Take 2 tablets 30 minutes before the start of the event and 1 tablet per hour of exercise thereafter to prevent cramping.
• Post event: Take 2 tablets 30 minutes after the completion of the event, as well as 2 tablets before bed.
• Daily supplementation (maintenance): 2-4 tablets before bedtime to optimise absorption.
• Phosphate loading prior to events: Take 3-5 tablets twice daily in the 3 days prior to an event.
- GreatReview by Javatime girl (26 February 2019)
- I use it for my work outs as directed and dont have cramps as before i even recommended it to my 80 year old mom nd she doesnt suffer from cramps any more … so i dont mind spending little extra
- greatReview by Toz (12 April 2018)
- It's working fine for me
- GreatReview by Jurgens (1 July 2011)
- I used this product during a number of cycling events that I do. I seem to not get any cramps anymore and helps especially during the longer rides or multi day stage events. Although you need to take it for about 3 days prior to the event it is a bit expensive.
- Dont waste your moneyReview by Ayanda (19 February 2010)
- I tried this product listen, do not waste your money on it. This is rubbish rather buy your wife a rose than purchasing this product.