Scientifically developed to increase the primary anabolic hormone levels naturally, resulting in increased muscle mass, strength, recovery and endurance.
USN ZMA is produced using the original, patented ZMA powder formula (Zinc monomethionine aspartate, Magnesium aspartate & Vit B6) that has become one of the number one supplements used by strength and power athletes, body-builders and endurance athletes.
Deficiencies in Zinc and Magnesium are common in athletes resulting in reduced testosterone levels, lack of performance, reduced recovery, cramps and tiredness. Studies have shown that ZMA may increase anabolic hormone levels and therefore result in increased muscle strength and endurance.
USN ZMA contains a powerful combination of ZMA powder and vitamins as well as Beta-alanine, which has been shown to delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue.
Serving Size: 3-4 Capsules
Per 8 Capsules
|ZMA (Zinc - Magnesium Aspartate)||2445 mg||-|
|Vitamin B6||11 mg||647|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||80|
|Vitamin E||20 mg||133|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
• MEN: Take 4 capsules 30 minutes before training and take another 4 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime (on an empty stomach).
• WOMEN: Take 3 capsules 30 minutes before training and take another 3 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime (On an empty stomach).
As with all exercise & nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first. Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating, or under the age of 18. Consult your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition (and specifically impaired kidney function). Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet.
- Not the BestReview by PunisherSA (21 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have used other ZMA products from USN and got great results, but using this product, I have switched to just taking it before bed as it assists in promoting sleep but not in increasing strength, endurance or recovery.
- Helped a bitReview by Renzo (3 June 2013)
- Helped with my sleep patterns but noticed no difference with my training although I did have more energy because I was able to sleep through the whole night
- Helped induce sleep and made me dream more.Review by chris (1 January 2012)
- I mainly used the product for sleeping issues.
The product helped induce sleep, gave me vivid dreams and i dreamt for longer
I did however not get any strength increases though in my workouts
- Not worth itReview by Marianna (1 May 2010)
- I find that this product helps with my sleep quality, and gives me some crazy dreams, but ultimately it isn't worth buying if your on a tight budget, rather go for a good pre-wo sup like ganic-f