Evolve Nutrition Muscle Grow is a sustained muscle grow meal replacement shake.
Up Your Weight
To increase body weight you need to consume more calories. That means either eating a lot more food every meal or having more meals.
This product helps by adding to your daily food intake and giving you an extra 398 calories per serving with a balanced mix of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Get More Muscle
Not only does it give you more calories but each serving has a massive 41 grams of protein to help feed your body to repair and build more muscle.
The protein comes from a blend of high-quality sources like Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate and Egg.
This is one of the few Mass Gainers that doesn’t have any creatine in it. It gives you the flexibility of using the same trusted product and if needed creatine can be added during your bulking program.
What sets this gainer apart from the others is the carbohydrate blend. Instead of just using simple sugars as a carb source, Evolve has included superior Waxy Maize with Maltodextrin. This should provide quality muscle gains with minimal fat.
Having stocked this product for a few years and going through the reviews on our site, most of the feedback we get regarding the taste is GREAT!
A good tasting shake is important if you are going to have 2 or 3 servings a day.
The balanced blend of 41 grams protein and 49 grams carbohydrates with added vitamins/minerals makes Evolve Nutrition Muscle Grow one of the market leading mass gainers.
Serving Size: 4 Rounded Scoops (110g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||49 g||17%|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Vitamin A||2 000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||3 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D||200 IU||50%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. |
†Daily value not established
Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Ion-Exchange Ultra filtered Whey Protein concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Skim Milk powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT), Fructose, Vitamin-Mineral Blend: (dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, di-alpha tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, biotin, niacinamide, zinc oxide, manganese gluconate, vitamin A palminate, calcium pantothenate, molybdenum amino chelate, copper gluconate, folic acid, vitamin D3, copper sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, selenium, cyancobalamin) Natural and artificial flavours, ASPARTAME FREE.
• For a rich creamy shake combine 4 rounded scoops (110g) with 350-400ml of Ice cold water or skim milk.
• Thoroughly mix in shaker or blender for 30 to 40 seconds.
• For maximum gains consume 3 servings daily.
• Consume first serving with breakfast.
• The second after physical exercise to feed your muscles.
• And the third to be taken before sleep.
• Serving size may be adjusted to suit individual body weight.
- It's one of the best , if not the bestReview by MuscleKid (20 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe only thing I'm going to comment on, is the taste , that's what sets each supplement apart ,because they ALL basically give you protein or carbs . I'm quite confident that the Lime flavour is 1 of the best tasting milkshakes you will ever have , I'm not even comparing it to a supplement , I'm comparing it to something you would drink for the taste , that's how good it is .
- OkReview by Caleb (30 April 2018)
- Pretty ImpressedReview by Tawfeeq (6 March 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI just received the product today and had two shakes already.
I cannot comment on the effectiveness as yet which is why i gave it a 3.
I ordered the strawberry - and it tastes great. I recommend using water as it takes away from the sweetness. (used milk with the first shake and it was too sweet for me).
The thing i am most impressed with was the delivery. I am based in Cape Town and this came from JHB - although there was a little speed bump, the team at Supplement World got on it immediately and made sure my product was delivered.
I will only purchase my products through this website as I am confident that I will receive outstanding service every time.
- Good product, stay away from Lime!Review by Ilan (21 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought the big variety pack when it was on special. Found the chocolate and strawberry to be very tasty, but lime was sickeningly sweet! Had to be blended with another flavour! Great value for money for the price as well!
- yes yes yesReview by tera (26 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehell yeah!!!!!
- Awesome MRPReview by Shane (26 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI reviewed this in July 2015 after about 4 months of use and I was well impressed with the chocolate flavour at the time and used it up until December 2015. I was battling with stomach cramps and assumed it was my shakes and that I just had to get used to them. In January 2016 I changed to lime flavour and have not looked back, still use it, 2 x 3 scoop shakes, 3 days a week on my training days. I don't know if it's just in my head or if it was the chocolate flavouring or something, but my stomach has been 100% since I've been using the lime flavour. It also tastes awesome when made with cold fridge water, I really look forward to this shake. Well done Evolve, awesome product! Also, Supplement World, your delivery times are amazing, keep up the good work! Cheers, Shane.
- Love this productReview by Francois (9 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the first gainer I have tried that doesn't get me bloated or a runny tummy. I have tossed the other gainer I used in the dustbin. The taste is nice and doesn't get you nauseas when you drink it 2-3 times a day! Definitely my gainer of choice!
- Great Product!Review by Charl (28 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally good price for a great product. I really liked the taste and one of the few shakes that actually filled me up.
- Great stuff!Review by Rich (6 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes amazing and goes down really easily. Definitely my mass gainer of choice!
- Great tasteReview by Iain (1 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOrdered the 2,5KG strawberry a few weeks back to try and was pleasantly surprised at how great it tastes. If anyone remembers the old EAS myoplex, this tastes almost the same. Just ordered the 5KG now.
Also like to compliment supplement world on their service. Last time I ordered late on a Monday afternoon, next morning it was delivered before 9am. Great service, Thank you!
- EffectiveReview by MC (29 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorth the money! Ive used a few mass gainers before to maintain\increase weight as I lose weight very easily. Brilliant product that keeps me at 85kg even if I dont make my gym program in the week due to studies or work. Drink about a shake a day to give you an idea of usage. Both water and milk tastes great.
Would definitely recommend to the hard gainers for a creatine free mass gainer with all the proper vitamins, protein, carbs and aminos that you'll need. Deserves full stars.
- Waxy maizeReview by Rikus (9 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI liked the vanilla best, the chocolate is ok, strawberry is not too bad and I dislike the lime flavour. Why is waxy maize not listed as an ingredient on the 2.5kg pack ? If it is 49g of maltodextrin the GI will be fairly high unfortunately, and could just as well have been 49g of plain sugar.
SW: Hi Rikus, we confirmed with the manufacturers last week that there is indeed Waxy Maize starch. The reason for it not being included on the 2.5kg was mistake when they went to print. The bags are produced internationally, therefore an investment to destroy.
- Smooth & tasty shakeReview by neau (29 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI had Choc flavour - a bit sweet so a mix with milk and water. I prefer that its not as thick and filling as other mrp. Also lasts a while and is easy on your stomach
- Great productReview by Lourens (13 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, great price, taste is not bad
- good productReview by andrew (15 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegood product will recommend
- Get the chocolateReview by neek (13 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat product - used for meal replacement when training (cycling) hard.
Tastes great - but I would avoid the strawberry and go for the chocolate.
Mixes easily - I use 3 scoops with 600mls of water.
- too sweetReview by Richard (29 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt feels like a good product, and mixed very easily with cold milk but 4 scoops in 400ml is so sweet I almost cant drink it. What I do is take 2 scoops in 350ml and 1 hour later repeat. Flavour is good like that!
- Good stuffReview by Rick (27 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome product at a great price. Will recommend this to anyone. Protein to Carb ratio is excellent.
- Best value for moneyReview by Keaton (1 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes good, only downfall is it's too sweet. Helped me gain 5kg muscle mass in just over 5 months without the aid of creatine, or any other substances people don't want to use. Best taken after weightlifting workout and is something to look forward to drinking! Seriously best product out there, 41g protein per serving and it's local. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Evolve to the next levelReview by Jaco (27 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally impressed. Was a bit hesitant to try a mass gainer again, as I've been using Whey for the last couple of months. I do not want to gain fat, but then I saw this one has quite low carbs compared to other mass gainers. I liked the addition of the vitamin pre-mix. So I decided to try it out. Loving it so far. Chocolate tastes great, not too sweet also. Dissolves easily. Have gained more than 1KG in less than two weeks, and my body fat percentage has stayed the same. Which is exactly what I wanted. Great price also. Really recommend to anyone not trying to lose fat.