Evolve Nutrition Muscle Grow is a sustained muscle grow meal replacement shake.
Up Your Weight
To increase body weight you need to consume more calories. That means either eating a lot more food every meal or having more meals.
This product helps by adding to your daily food intake and giving you an extra 398 calories per serving with a balanced mix of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Get More Muscle
Not only does it give you more calories but each serving has a massive 41 grams of protein to help feed your body to repair and build more muscle.
The protein comes from a blend of high-quality sources like Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate and Egg.
This is one of the few Mass Gainers that doesn’t have any creatine in it. It gives you the flexibility of using the same trusted product and if needed creatine can be added during your bulking program.
What sets this gainer apart from the others is the carbohydrate blend. Instead of just using simple sugars as a carb source, Evolve has included superior Waxy Maize with Maltodextrin. This should provide quality muscle gains with minimal fat.
Having stocked this product for a few years and going through the reviews on our site, most of the feedback we get regarding the taste is GREAT!
A good tasting shake is important if you are going to have 2 or 3 servings a day.
The balanced blend of 41 grams protein and 49 grams carbohydrates with added vitamins/minerals makes Evolve Nutrition Muscle Grow one of the market leading mass gainers.
- It's one of the best , if not the bestReview by MuscleKid (20 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe only thing I'm going to comment on, is the taste , that's what sets each supplement apart ,because they ALL basically give you protein or carbs . I'm quite confident that the Lime flavour is 1 of the best tasting milkshakes you will ever have , I'm not even comparing it to a supplement , I'm comparing it to something you would drink for the taste , that's how good it is .
- OkReview by Caleb (30 April 2018)
- Pretty ImpressedReview by Tawfeeq (6 March 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI just received the product today and had two shakes already.
I cannot comment on the effectiveness as yet which is why i gave it a 3.
I ordered the strawberry - and it tastes great. I recommend using water as it takes away from the sweetness. (used milk with the first shake and it was too sweet for me).
The thing i am most impressed with was the delivery. I am based in Cape Town and this came from JHB - although there was a little speed bump, the team at Supplement World got on it immediately and made sure my product was delivered.
I will only purchase my products through this website as I am confident that I will receive outstanding service every time.
- Good product, stay away from Lime!Review by Ilan (21 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBought the big variety pack when it was on special. Found the chocolate and strawberry to be very tasty, but lime was sickeningly sweet! Had to be blended with another flavour! Great value for money for the price as well!
- yes yes yesReview by tera (26 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehell yeah!!!!!
- Awesome MRPReview by Shane (26 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI reviewed this in July 2015 after about 4 months of use and I was well impressed with the chocolate flavour at the time and used it up until December 2015. I was battling with stomach cramps and assumed it was my shakes and that I just had to get used to them. In January 2016 I changed to lime flavour and have not looked back, still use it, 2 x 3 scoop shakes, 3 days a week on my training days. I don't know if it's just in my head or if it was the chocolate flavouring or something, but my stomach has been 100% since I've been using the lime flavour. It also tastes awesome when made with cold fridge water, I really look forward to this shake. Well done Evolve, awesome product! Also, Supplement World, your delivery times are amazing, keep up the good work! Cheers, Shane.
- Love this productReview by Francois (9 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the first gainer I have tried that doesn't get me bloated or a runny tummy. I have tossed the other gainer I used in the dustbin. The taste is nice and doesn't get you nauseas when you drink it 2-3 times a day! Definitely my gainer of choice!
- Great Product!Review by Charl (28 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally good price for a great product. I really liked the taste and one of the few shakes that actually filled me up.
- Great stuff!Review by Rich (6 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes amazing and goes down really easily. Definitely my mass gainer of choice!
- Great tasteReview by Iain (1 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOrdered the 2,5KG strawberry a few weeks back to try and was pleasantly surprised at how great it tastes. If anyone remembers the old EAS myoplex, this tastes almost the same. Just ordered the 5KG now.
Also like to compliment supplement world on their service. Last time I ordered late on a Monday afternoon, next morning it was delivered before 9am. Great service, Thank you!
- EffectiveReview by MC (29 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorth the money! Ive used a few mass gainers before to maintain\increase weight as I lose weight very easily. Brilliant product that keeps me at 85kg even if I dont make my gym program in the week due to studies or work. Drink about a shake a day to give you an idea of usage. Both water and milk tastes great.
Would definitely recommend to the hard gainers for a creatine free mass gainer with all the proper vitamins, protein, carbs and aminos that you'll need. Deserves full stars.
- Waxy maizeReview by Rikus (9 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI liked the vanilla best, the chocolate is ok, strawberry is not too bad and I dislike the lime flavour. Why is waxy maize not listed as an ingredient on the 2.5kg pack ? If it is 49g of maltodextrin the GI will be fairly high unfortunately, and could just as well have been 49g of plain sugar.
SW: Hi Rikus, we confirmed with the manufacturers last week that there is indeed Waxy Maize starch. The reason for it not being included on the 2.5kg was mistake when they went to print. The bags are produced internationally, therefore an investment to destroy.
- Smooth & tasty shakeReview by neau (29 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI had Choc flavour - a bit sweet so a mix with milk and water. I prefer that its not as thick and filling as other mrp. Also lasts a while and is easy on your stomach
- Great productReview by Lourens (13 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, great price, taste is not bad
- good productReview by andrew (15 November 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegood product will recommend
- Get the chocolateReview by neek (13 November 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat product - used for meal replacement when training (cycling) hard.
Tastes great - but I would avoid the strawberry and go for the chocolate.
Mixes easily - I use 3 scoops with 600mls of water.
- too sweetReview by Richard (29 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt feels like a good product, and mixed very easily with cold milk but 4 scoops in 400ml is so sweet I almost cant drink it. What I do is take 2 scoops in 350ml and 1 hour later repeat. Flavour is good like that!
- Good stuffReview by Rick (27 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAwesome product at a great price. Will recommend this to anyone. Protein to Carb ratio is excellent.
- Best value for moneyReview by Keaton (1 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes good, only downfall is it's too sweet. Helped me gain 5kg muscle mass in just over 5 months without the aid of creatine, or any other substances people don't want to use. Best taken after weightlifting workout and is something to look forward to drinking! Seriously best product out there, 41g protein per serving and it's local. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Evolve to the next levelReview by Jaco (27 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally impressed. Was a bit hesitant to try a mass gainer again, as I've been using Whey for the last couple of months. I do not want to gain fat, but then I saw this one has quite low carbs compared to other mass gainers. I liked the addition of the vitamin pre-mix. So I decided to try it out. Loving it so far. Chocolate tastes great, not too sweet also. Dissolves easily. Have gained more than 1KG in less than two weeks, and my body fat percentage has stayed the same. Which is exactly what I wanted. Great price also. Really recommend to anyone not trying to lose fat.
- Insane.Review by Gabe (24 July 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWorks and tastes amazing!
- ExcellentReview by Shane (21 July 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBeen using this for about 4 months now. Chocolate flavour tastes good and mixes easily. Haven't tried any other flavours. Carb/Protein/Fat contents all make for a good MRP, not ridiculously high levels of carbs like the proper gainers, which is what I was looking for on my non-training days. Very good price in my opinion, compared to other similar products.
- waiting for resultReview by PMB (23 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt my 1st time using the supplement some dud told me about evolve now I'm waiting to see the change
- seriously?!Review by pierre (20 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWhen I read some of reviews before I bought I thought no ways a product can be that good. Decided to give the 2.5 kg a try first ... well ordered the 5kg after that. Taste 9/10 ( I don't give 10's), Price 8/10.
- Protein shake of choiceReview by Rich (4 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is a pretty decent tasting shake and also really easy to drink (its not thick at all). I'm about 90kg and find it doesn't really fill me up, which is actually perfect as I like to take it straight after gym then eat supper about 45mins later.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid protein shake.
Note: as with any mass gainer, if you are looking to do some serious bulking you will need to take this more than once a day along with having a good meal plan.
- Simply the best in SAReview by Tauriq (29 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm the typical hardgainer. wrists the width of a pencil and legs similar to that of a chicken's.
Before I started training I weighed 70kgs. That was August 2014. I trained super hard and ate just as hard. I got my weight up to 74kg. I decided to reward myself and got evolve creagen and evolve muscle grow.
I must admit I was skeptical due to the relatively small content of carbs(compared to some mass gainers) but to my surprise this product has been the cornerstone of my success. Today I weigh 86kgs. all my clothes are too tight. People can barely believe how much I've grown. A lot of it comes down to dedication and hard work but the chocolate flavour is amazing! What more is there to say about evolve nutrition? Thank you.
- One of the best MRP's out thereReview by Fuwaad (23 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWell i just purchased the 2.5kg Lime flavour, a day ago. Big ups to Supplement World for the out standing service and really one day delivery. Perfect.
Now to the product:
I have tried many MRP's over the past few years in my training career. The best tasting MRP Ive had was Evox but since i tried this i probably wouldn't move back to Evox. Taste is absolutely brilliant esp when mixed with Milk. With water it tastes.. well, pretty average. This is probably the best tasting MRP in South Africa which in turn competes on International Standards. Consistency is pretty smooth. Got a bit of a grainy feel to it but this is expected with Waxy Maize as a source of carbs. Mixes quite well in a shaker with little effort. The macro profiling per serving is well aligned to what a meal replacement needs to contain, with not too much carbs and too few proteins. As a night time supp, i might cut serving in half and add a scoop of whey to this. Dropping carbs at night and using protein to fuel my recovery, so i keep fat accumulation to its minimum. Post workout shake seems pretty good. With Price, what more can i add, the price is decent for what you are getting and its definitely worth it for quantity and servings. MRPs prices have gone through the roof, but Evolve managed to keep it inline to what people are actually prepared to pay for what they receive. Now for the results. Unfortunately, i have just started to use this product so cannot really comment on how this is affecting my body physically. I follow a very strict healthy diet and training is on par, so i will review this product in terms of results when i am completed with my 2.5kg packet. Ill keep it at 5 stars to benefit of the manufacturer for now.
Overall: Overall product is tasty and is quite easy on the tummy, no bloating experienced or the upset stomach issue & usually this is the case with me and a put off from consuming the product. Packaging is good, with dark and bright colours combined is an instant attraction and easy on the eye. Information is well added but a suggestion would be to address pregnant/lactating women on the warning label as i do not think this product is well suited for them. it is good to find a MRP i can stick to that doesn't fill me up too much and in turn make me sick from tummy ache.
- Better then the restReview by Roaldo (8 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen on this for at least 5 Months, normally I don't gain easily, but I can say I put on 4 solid kg's on this, all in all good overall value for money:)
- Love it!!!Review by Sgujana (28 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegreat taste, great price - really effective. Strawberry flavour is my favourite.
- great tasting shakeReview by ralph (28 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessnew to supplements and only tried one other gainer from a different brand before. the taste between the two is massive. i actually look forward to drinking this. i use full cream milk and it tastes brilliant. great replacement during the day.
- I like itReview by Beaudheen (3 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product, helping me gain...which is of course what I wanted it for. Duh!! price is nice but the taste (chocolate) not the most fantastic...but I can stand. somedays i don't look forward to taking it but it does its job in terms of effectiveness definitely. would buy again, maybe diff flavour.
- Better then milky laneReview by Steph (3 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo jokes. This stuff tastes better then a milky lane shake. I had the lime which is a nice change from choc and van. For a mass gainer it was really easy on my stomach, no bloating issues. Overall top notch product. If you are looking at switching try the 2.5kg first. I'm doing that with the different flavours to see which one I really like before I get the bucket.
- BrilliantReview by Slowjam (28 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteEvolve worked wonders for me, I gained 5 Kg in 2 & half weeks. The only downside is that its not easy on my stomach!
- changedReview by fourie (27 February 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessused evox 5xl before. a friend said i must try this. buyed the small bag first to try. very good taste (chocolate) and keep me full between my meals. good product!
- great product by a great brandReview by Deni (20 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is the first shake I've used that doesn't cause any bloating and I reached my natural plateau with muscle grow. The chocolate flavour is divine and it's something worth using all year long.
- FantasticReview by Arif (2 February 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed quite a few local mass builders. This is the one that really gave me the push to gain mass. I think I'll stick to this. I've been using with CreaGen, I'm seeing pretty good results. Lime Flavour tastes good.
- absolutely awesome tasteReview by jakes40 (31 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat taste even better price
- First Time User :)Review by Sick (29 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes great ! Great meal replacement...Hopefully when I finish it there will be good results to show for.
- does not bloat meReview by Ivan (6 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI use it as a addition to my meals (fast metabolism). Have 2 servings a day. Doesn't leave me bloated which is a big plus. Like the other reviewers said, taste is spot on!
- QualityReview by Kris (22 November 2014)
- EffectivenessTastePriceReally like the ingredient profile. Mainly uses Waxy Maize as the carb source. I don't feel bloated using it. Drinking it is like having a Steer's milkshake. So plus there.
- The taste!Review by Jono (20 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBest tasting mass gainer I've tried. Lime Lime Lime . yum. Use it between breakfast and lunch for extra calories. Will try the other flavours and report back.
- Great ProductReview by Tagoots (13 November 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this product for a while now & can really see it working. Great taste and one of the better priced options out there.
- use it for the first time, not know much about resultsReview by Daddy (17 October 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI hope it works cos its my first time using it, but if it works for me I'll buy it again.
- great productReview by Andrew (29 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteUse before with great results
- Great product and ServiceReview by Paolo (22 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAfter trying a couple of Mass Builders and replacements in the past, this one far out ranks the rest for taste, and effectiveness. Its a great clean supplement! Loving results and effectiveness! Thank you supplement world for great advice and service. My one stop supplement shop!
- No Bloat - Awsome TasteReview by Jonathan (30 October 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWhat a great product, I always buy chocolate mass gainers and this is the first time I have bought this brand and took there lime flavour, The taste is fresh and its shakes well, you don't feel like you drank a glass full of sugar water and feel lethargic for an hour.The macro's of protein to carbs is perfect and I would definitely recommend this product!!
- Average Mass GainerReview by Richard (23 October 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe ratios are good and the strawberry flavour tastes very nice, but the evox 5XL muscle meal just has that extra quality that you need... this product is still worth a try still worked well
- tastes great, good valueReview by Nickolas (21 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis meal replacement shake has to be the best tasting I have ever had, could drink it all day. Does not make you feel bloated at all and works well as a meal replacement.
- not too greatReview by Quintus (22 May 2013)
- Bought Two tubs of this and must say it did help me maintain my weight as i have a very fast metabolism... only downside of this was the taste, i bought the vanilla and it was so sweet i couldn't get it down at first... after the first tub finished you get used to the sweetness... overall not a bad product
- Again, well done guys, what a productReview by alex (5 May 2013)
- Honestly tried many mass builders and meal replacements, and this must be one of the best, if not the best! I usually put mass easily on my midsection from using mass builders or mrp's. I didn't pick up any unwanted mass, clean and lean! Mixes well, tastes great! Tried the creatine formula too, and I'm so impressed with this brand!
Serving Size: 4 Rounded Scoops (110g)
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate||49 g||17%|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Vitamin A||2 000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B12||3 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D||200 IU||50%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. |
†Daily value not established
Waxy Maize, Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Ion-Exchange Ultra filtered Whey Protein concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Skim Milk powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT), Fructose, Vitamin-Mineral Blend: (dicalcium phosphate, choline bitartrate, di-alpha tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, ferrous fumarate, biotin, niacinamide, zinc oxide, manganese gluconate, vitamin A palminate, calcium pantothenate, molybdenum amino chelate, copper gluconate, folic acid, vitamin D3, copper sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, selenium, cyancobalamin) Natural and artificial flavours, ASPARTAME FREE.
For a rich creamy shake combine 4 rounded scoops (110g) with 350-400ml of Ice cold water or skim milk.
Thoroughly mix in shaker or blender for 30 to 40 seconds.
For maximum gains consume 3 servings daily.
Consume first serving with breakfast.
The second after physical exercise to feed your muscles.
And the third to be taken before sleep.
Serving size may be adjusted to suit individual body weight.
SKU #: EVMGCF