Muscle Works Vegan Protein is a hypo-allergenic natural plant based protein.
Does not contain any animal by-products, soya protein and is free from artificial colorants and sweeteners.
The combination of rice and pea protein provides a rich source of essential and non-essential amino acids that are highly bioavailable and easily digestible.
Having an amino acid profile which is comparable to the best animal protein sources containing high levels of Isoleucine, valine, arginine and lysine which are beneficial after an intense workout.
Vegan Protein uses protein which is hypo-allergenic and created using low temperature natural process without the use of chemicals.
- GoodReview by Ahmed (10 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSuper service from Supplement World, ordered at 11am - delivered the next day at 8am.
Good product, easy digesting, works.
- AwesomeReview by Hardcore Hein (3 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFeel good every time I have a serving! Well done Muscle Wellness this is my new favourite protein replacement!
- AmazingReview by Caryn (22 May 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWas so sceptical about ordering a vegan shake because of reviews. Thought they all tasted disgusting, but I am so impressed with this. Tastes amazing, I actually really enjoy it and I can see changes in my body already.
- GreatReview by Veshal (6 December 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSwitched from whey to vegan ... no bloating and clearer skin. Chocolate flavour is amazing. It's a thick shake too
- Great ingredients, effective, good tasteReview by Mumu (16 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAn awesome protein for vegans and those looking to cut back on the additives. Also not too sweet. You can taste the pea protein but that's not a problem if you like chana flour :-)
- Vegan gains!Review by Kat (27 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwesome stuff.. so good so healthy
- Fitness FreakReview by Mr Wes (24 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOverall, this is a good product when switching to a more natural/vegan protein source.
- AmazedReview by Chane (22 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI found out i was allergic to soy and milk so i tried this shake and i'm In love. The taste (unflavored) is amazing. It tastes clean and makes you feel amazing. No bloating and no artificial flavors. I have stocked up this product at home:-D
- GoodReview by Vego (23 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGive it a try, you may just find (like I did) that whey and all the artificial flavours and sweeteners in it has been messing up your stomach and bloating you. Tastes like pees but not bad. Also, no more protein farts!
|Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (30g) |
Serving Per Container: 30 (900 g) / 66 (2 kg)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||658 kJ||2196 kJ|
|Protein||20 g||66.6 g|
|Carbohydrates||5.5 g||18.3 g|
|of which total sugars||1.5 g||5 g|
|Total Fat||1.3 g||4.33 g|
|of which saturated fats||1 g||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.3 g||11 g|
|SUPER FOOD BLEND||500 mg||1665 mg|
|Barley Grass, Spirulina, Wheat Grass|
Yellow Pea Protein, Hemp Seed Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Fructose, Organic Cacoa Powder (in chocolate flavour only), Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Spirulina Powder.
No Known Allergens
• Add one level scoop (30g) to approximately 250ml of water and shake in a shaker cup or blender for 20 seconds until powder is dissolved.
• Consume one serving 2-3 times per day or as required.
SKU #: MWVPCF