Nutritech Vegan Protein is a pea protein shake for dairy-free or vegan athletes.
Protein increases lean muscle and is found in high concentrations in meat, eggs and dairy.
Vegetables do contain protein but in much lesser quantities which makes it challenging for vegan fitness athletes to get enough protein to meet their daily requirements.
This shake is a perfect solution for the vegan athlete, providing 25 grams of protein per serving.
The protein comes from peas which have an excellent amino acid profile and are easily digestible, lactose and gluten free.
Made using low heat isolation the result is a pea isolate powder which is 78% protein and has high bioavailability properties.
Well suited to a vegan lifestyle the peas are made from GMO free golden peas grown in the USA with the Cocoa in the Chocolate flavour being GMO free to.
Great for Smoothies
The manufacturers have created a versatile product by offering a Chocolate flavour for athletes on the go and a natural, unflavoured version for smoothies.
Prevent Muscle Loss
Each serving will give you 4 grams of BCAAs which have been shown to prevent muscle loss during weight training and help build muscle.
The BCAA profile of pea protein is similar to whey, making it an excellent choice for a plant-based diet.
BCAAs and protein also help improve workout recovery by repairing trained muscles. Nutritech Vegan Protein is a quality nutritional shake to support a vegan fitness lifestyle.
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 rounded scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||1.2|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.3|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||144|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2746|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4672|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Non-GMO Fat-Reduced Cocoa (Chocolate only), Sodium Chloride, Stevia
Contains no common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 rounded scoops (approx 32 grams) with 200-250 ml of water or almond milk in a shaker or add to a smoothie.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Drink a serving within 20 minutes after finishing your workout.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 rounded scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- I like it!Review by Joanne T (17 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI like it!
- One of the better vegan shakes on the marketReview by Gideon (13 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am not a big fan of vegan protein but this one is decent
- Great vegan shakeReview by Pregesh (5 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHappy with the vegan shake. One of the better ones that I have used
- Really enjoying this Vegan ProteinReview by Thandeka (3 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally enjoying this Vegan Protein
- Best vegan shake!Review by Sivuyile (27 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest vegan shake!
- Good productReview by WERNER (3 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBuying another refill right now.
- Great!Review by Derick (27 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this Vegan Shake!
- GreatReview by Daniel (16 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste is great for a vegan shake. Will keep on buying
- Value for your moneyReview by Ginja Ninja (8 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIm no expert, but the taste is good. Overall this product is good. I tried different brands, but always come back to this. Effective results for a great price... Overall good 2 great product.
- Great Vegan ProteinReview by Tony (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using vegan proteins for about 2 years. Swapping between different products to see which has a pleasant taste. So far this is one of the better tasting shakes. More importantly quality pea protein from America and not China!
- Love it!Review by Carl S (7 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste great and works well!
- Excellent tasteReview by Lee (7 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI’m total vegan, since I started on nutritech Vegan protein my energy and strength has improved tremendously, truly a great product, and doesn’t cause bloating.
- Taste is goodReview by Taryn (12 October 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBought Chocolate. Taste is good. One of the better vegan proteins I've had. Price is great compared to an imported product I used to get. Will buy again.