Nutritech Vegan Protein is a pea protein shake for dairy-free or vegan athletes.
Protein increases lean muscle and is found in high concentrations in meat, eggs and dairy.
Vegetables do contain protein but in much lesser quantities which makes it challenging for vegan fitness athletes to get enough protein to meet their daily requirements.
This shake is a perfect solution for the vegan athlete, providing 25 grams of protein per serving.
The protein comes from peas which have an excellent amino acid profile and are easily digestible, lactose and gluten free.
Made using low heat isolation the result is a pea isolate powder which is 78% protein and has high bioavailability properties.
Well suited to a vegan lifestyle the peas are made from GMO free golden peas grown in the USA with the Cocoa in the Chocolate flavour being GMO free to.
Great for Smoothies
The manufacturers have created a versatile product by offering a Chocolate flavour for athletes on the go and a natural, unflavoured version for smoothies.
Prevent Muscle Loss
Each serving will give you 4 grams of BCAAs which have been shown to prevent muscle loss during weight training and help build muscle.
The BCAA profile of pea protein is similar to whey, making it an excellent choice for a plant-based diet.
BCAAs and protein also help improve workout recovery by repairing trained muscles. Nutritech Vegan Protein is a quality nutritional shake to support a vegan fitness lifestyle.
Serving Size: 32 grams (2 rounded scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||1.2|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0.3|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Total Sodium (mg)||144|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic acid (mg)||2746|
|Glutamic acid (mg)||4672|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
** Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Non-GMO Fat-Reduced Cocoa (Chocolate only), Sodium Chloride, Stevia
Contains no common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 rounded scoops (approx 32 grams) with 200-250 ml of water or almond milk in a shaker or add to a smoothie.
• Take 1 to 3 servings per day.
• Drink a serving within 20 minutes after finishing your workout.
• To add more protein to your diet, take 2 rounded scoops before exercise and between major meals.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- UnflavoredReview by Etienne (11 February 2021)
- Been using the 28 serving unflavored powder, and already on my way to order the 62 serving. Taste is really good and not as sweet as the other brands out there. You have no silly after taste.
- Nutritech Vegan Protein ChocolateReview by Mieder (28 November 2020)
- Really not as sweet as most of the others and maybe not that tasty. Also not as maybe not refined as some of the others but mixes easily. I like it alot.
- GreatReview by Josh (11 August 2020)
- Chocolate is the best I find that strawberry foams up too much. I don’t know why.
- Great Price, great serviceReview by Doug64 (25 May 2020)
- Thank you for your great prices and fast delivery!
- Nutritech Vegan ProteinReview by Brent (27 March 2020)
- Very good Protein it has shaped my body i only use it.
Protein comes from plants.
I highly recommend Pea protein its the best.
Thanks Nutritech for great product.
- Not great, not terribleReview by Dumani (7 March 2020)
- I bought two tubs of this stuff after reading the reviews about it. Initially it made my tummy upset but the further i got into the tub the less upset my tummy became. The taste is nothing to write home about either. It doesn't really taste like anything, although the texture is a bit...interesting.
- Not as unflavoured as you think!Review by Ven (31 December 2019)
- I purchased the unflavoured Nutritech Vegan Protein and both my wife and I found it to be sickeningly sweet. It became cement after blending and gave us both digestive distress and running tummy. I will definitely not buy this again and would like to Nutritech to review their "unflavoured" protein as this is not what was expected. I have acquired unflavoured whey protein before and this is definitely is sweet.
- Allergic reactionReview by Carrie (30 October 2019)
- I was so excited to try this protein but within two days I developed a rash near the corner of my mouth and my eyelids. So sad ☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
- VEGAN POWERReview by Cherene (17 October 2019)
- Ons is 'n familie van 6 en gebruik hierdie produk al vir amper 2 jaar, want dis wanneer ons 'n 360 draai gemaak het om vegan te gaan. Ek is bankbaar vir Nutritech wat tyd ingesit het om hierdie produk op die mark te sit. Ons almal gebruik dit in ons smoothies vir 'n lekker ontbyt, my kids love dit. Ek kan so groot verskil sien in ons hele gesin se gesondheid en veral in ons klein lyfies, ek kan met trots sê my kids is gesond en my man lyk defnitief nie asof hy 39 is nie. Hy is sterker as ooit en het krag en stamina wat my verbaas. Maar wat kan mens sê die proteine kom direk van die bron soos die liewe Heer dit gemaak het.....van plante!
- The BestReview by Bernars (15 September 2019)
- Best Vegan protein that I have used
- Great ShakeReview by Christelle (26 July 2019)
- Love the Strawberry one. With a bit of sweetener, water and soy milk makes a great breakfast shake for me..
- Still searchingReview by CDG239 (8 July 2019)
- I'm surprised at all the other reviews saying it tastes great. I've had the vegan Biogen (choc and vanilla), Usn plant protein and this one and I think the chocolate Biogen may be the best tasting one (if you mix it in a blender coz it one clumps). I find it has a waxy type coat that it leaves behind after each sip. Not terribly noticeable but its there. It also tastes more like caramel than chocolate to me. I'm still looking for a better option.
- Love it! Taste great and well pricedReview by Nicky (27 March 2019)
- Hands down best vegan shake that I have used. Taste great and well priced
- Good vegan shakeReview by Dean (17 March 2019)
- Good vegan shake. Taste is nice and mixes quite well. ????
- I like it!Review by Joanne T (17 February 2019)
- I like it!
- One of the better vegan shakes on the marketReview by Gideon (13 February 2019)
- I am not a big fan of vegan protein but this one is decent
- Great vegan shakeReview by Pregesh (5 February 2019)
- Happy with the vegan shake. One of the better ones that I have used
- Really enjoying this Vegan ProteinReview by Thandeka (3 February 2019)
- Really enjoying this Vegan Protein
- Best vegan shake!Review by Sivuyile (27 January 2019)
- Best vegan shake!
- Good productReview by WERNER (3 December 2018)
- Buying another refill right now.
- Great!Review by Derick (27 October 2018)
- Love this Vegan Shake!
- GreatReview by Daniel (16 October 2018)
- Taste is great for a vegan shake. Will keep on buying
- Value for your moneyReview by Ginja Ninja (8 October 2018)
- Im no expert, but the taste is good. Overall this product is good. I tried different brands, but always come back to this. Effective results for a great price... Overall good 2 great product.
- Great Vegan ProteinReview by Tony (30 September 2018)
- I've been using vegan proteins for about 2 years. Swapping between different products to see which has a pleasant taste. So far this is one of the better tasting shakes. More importantly quality pea protein from America and not China!
- Love it!Review by Carl S (7 September 2018)
- Taste great and works well!
- Excellent tasteReview by Lee (7 March 2018)
- I’m total vegan, since I started on nutritech Vegan protein my energy and strength has improved tremendously, truly a great product, and doesn’t cause bloating.
- Taste is goodReview by Taryn (12 October 2017)
- Bought Chocolate. Taste is good. One of the better vegan proteins I've had. Price is great compared to an imported product I used to get. Will buy again.