MASS-TECH - More Protein, Better-Quality Calories, Bigger Results!
New MASS-TECH is an advanced muscle mass gainer designed for any individual that has a tough time adding size, is in their bulking phase and/or wants to break through their strength plateaus. Power-packed with 80 grams of protein and 1170 mass-producing calories when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk, this potently superior formula is enhanced with proven anabolic drivers for rapid mass gain and strength!
Better-Quality Calories Designed for the Hardgainer
MASS-TECH is the most versatile weight gainer available, which can be taken once daily or split into two separate half servings. The new, powerful formula now delivers a massive 1170 calories derived from high-quality protein and quickly digested carbohydrates, as well as specialized fats.
Build Strength Faster
Unlike other leading gainers that contain little to no creatine, MuscleTech MASS-TECH delivers a 10-gram clinically validated dose to increase strength fast.
More Protein per Serving Than Other Weight Gainers
New and improved formula features an 80-gram multi-phase protein system, when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk, that supplies fast, medium and slow-digesting proteins. The multi-phase protein system provides critical amino acids to the body at varying speeds for extended delivery of amino acids in the blood.
Help Replenish Glycogen Stores
Supplies 168 grams of carbohydrates through a multi-phase carb complex to both spike insulin, quickly shuttling creatine into the muscle, and promote muscle glycogen replenishment, helping to put the body into an anabolic state.
Formulated with Omega-Rich Fats
The full-spectrum formula contains less saturated fat than other weight gainers and is formulated with 5 grams of omega-rich fats, which provides energy-dense calories.
More BCAA's and L-Leucine per Serving Than Other Weight Gainers
The formula's protein dose when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk supplies a massive 7 grams of L-leucine and 13 grams of BCAA's, which help fuel your skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and help to reduce the amount of protein breakdown.
Added Amino Acids for Enhanced Effects
Beyond the key ingredients it supplies, MASS-TECH® also provides additional ingredients, such as a 3-gram dose of L-alanine. L-alanine is the second-most used amino acid after L-leucine in protein synthesis. It has even been noted to play a role in glucose production for usable energy. The formula also delivers a 3-gram dose of glycine, an amino acid that may help in the formation of many other biological compounds in the body, such as proteins and creatine. Taurine was also included as it’s the second-most abundant amino acid found in muscle, after glutamine, and aids cell volumization.
Get More for Your Money
Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- MASS TECHReview by KYLE (17 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWORKS WELL, TASTES TERRIBLE
- The product is the best.Review by Villa (11 July 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceMuscletech is very effective and also good tasting but price is high . but the product is excellent , love it.
- Works but crazy expensiveReview by Ziaad (6 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDid increase weight, but used 3 tubs which cost me almost 4 grand. Thinking about it just nuts. Will use cheaper products which hopefully will give the same result.
- Increase size and strengthReview by Smallz (28 May 2013)
- As much as I hate the high end pricing of Muscletech, its safe to say that they're the most effective Nutritional suppliers out their and with "Mass-tech" the ball keeps on rolling. Problem with this product is, quantity... 5scoops per serving, so it might just last you a few 3 weeks. On the plus side, it definitely works! I recommend saving up 2k and purchasing this with a combination of Cell-tech(1.2k_4kg). Best combo you'll ever need!
- BrilliantReview by Antonio (13 March 2013)
- Even though mass tech isn't exactly your cheapest product on the market, the results are definitely worth it. I personally always have to buy my protein and creatine separate but with the 10g of creatine in mass tech, I get more creatine out of this than most other creatine supplements. In the end you end up spending the same amount from buying a mass gainer and a separate creatine, and you most probably won't find another mass gainer with this much protein in it. Most 100% definitely worth every dime.
Serving Size: 5 Scoops (255g)
|Mixed with 500ml of water|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%*|
|Saturated Fat||3 g||15%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||5 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||168 g||56%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2.5 g||10%*|
|Creatine Monohydrate||10 g||†|
|L-leucine (as L-leucine, whey protein concentrate and isolate)||5 g||†|
|L-alanine (as l-alanine, whey protein concentrate and isolate)||3 g||†|
|Glycine (as glycine, whey protein concentrate and isolate)||3 g||†|
|Enzyme Digestion Complex|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Multi-Phase Carb Complex (Glucose Polymers, Isomaltulose, Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia), Multi-Phase Protein System (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Omega-Rich Blend ([Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (As Preservative)], Medium Chain Triglycerides), Cocoa Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-Potassium, Salt, Sucralose, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine.
Allergen Warning: Contains milk, egg, wheat and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes peanut ingredients.
• Mix 1 serving (5 scoops) with 470 ml of water or skim milk and consume either in the morning, betwen meals or post-workout.
• If preferred, you can consume 1/2 serving twice daily.
• Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60F to 80F).
SKU #: MTMTPSCF