NPL Hyper Gain is a mega calorie mass gainer for hard gainers wanting to increase size and weight.
Made for Hard Gainers
Fitness athletes who struggle to increase weight need to eat a lot of food to get enough calories so that they can start growing.
Hard gainers have fast metabolisms and generally have difficulty eating the amount of food needed.
This mass gainer helps to supplement your food intake by giving you a massive 1092 calories per serving in an easy-to-drink delicious shake.
Over 1000 Calories
To get the same calories from each serving of Hyper Gain you would have to eat 2 beef burgers and a side order of medium chips!
To help your stomach digest the huge amount of nutrients you get from each shake the manufacturers have added a patented digestive enzyme called Tolerase®.
Saves You Money
The 2 burgers and medium chips you would have to eat to get the same amount of calories would cost you approximately R85.
At the time of this review each shake serving costs R28. A saving of R57!
Ingredients for Muscle Mass
With every 1092 calories you will also get 30 grams of protein which is the recommended amount for athletes wanting to increase muscle mass.
This product is also formulated with Tribulus, Creatine and L-Glutamine which help boost training performance and improve workout recovery.
Cheap Mass Gaining Bomb
NPL Hyper Gain is a cost effective nutrient shake for the hard gaining athlete wanting to increase size. Currently one of the cheapest mass gainers on the market.
- It works good!!!Review by kwasman (19 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been on this for almost 2 weeks now and already gain 6kg's...slowly but surely it works for me and it could work for you too.
- Mix, Gym, shake and drink afterwardsReview by Jeremy1 (11 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMix it before workouts than keep cool in gym fridge or use nice cold water to mix before workout do final shaking after workout and its a bomb smooth and effective. Results are awesome not huge fatty looking but hard and huge in size and mass
- Not goodReview by bob (10 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis mass gainer is the worst I tried yet, does not mix well at all. Mostly sugar and hardly any protein.
- Not greatReview by Frana91 (26 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWorst mix ever. Have to eat it with a spoon. Taste is okay IF you can swollow the chunks!!!
- Fairly goodReview by BigBoiGainz (18 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteA very Cost effective mass gainer, however it is very difficult to mix! The results are noticeable.
- GoodReview by Beast (24 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIts not bad its a good stuff ,this depends with your body thats all.
- This Sucks.Review by Budokai* (20 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorst Mass gainer ever.Too Much sugar which makes it impossible to mix without literally eating the powder out of the shaker as huge lumps form when mixing with water or milk "ps this is only half a serving" Just 3 scoops i tried and got this result. Cant imagine taking a full serving as it might attract bees or worse.
Definitely wont purchase this again or take it for free.
- GOOD PRODUCTReview by JERRY (11 September 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceLIKED THE PRODUCT ...ITS TASTE GOOD AND SMOOTH WHEN YOU SHAKE IT
- BadReview by Dis guy (13 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt doesn't work at all
- It's decentReview by Beast jnr (18 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's price and effectiveness is decent but after a few months it becomes hard to consume because of its taste
- not what it claims to beReview by shaun (5 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebought this product
very less protein per 3 scopes
didnt increase weight
taste was okayish but get abit sick towards the end
wont buy again
- it doesnt workReview by jazz (31 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceive first used the elite npl . which worked to the max , then i went back to the shop to buy it once more but the elite was finished so settled for the useless hype gainer
- goodReview by mad sie (3 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNeed more
Serving Size: 6 Rounded Scoops
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Protein (including AA's)||30,0 g||54 %|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||250.4 g||-|
|of which total sugar||44.5 g||-|
|Total Fat||1.8 g||-|
|of which saturated fat||1.0 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||2.1 g||-|
|Total Sodium||383.0 mg||-|
|Calcium||186.0 mg||14 %|
|Magnesium||32.0 mg||8 %|
|Phosphorous||226.0 mg||18 %|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29
Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, L-Glycine, Cocoa Powder (only in Chocolate), Flavouring, Soy Lecithin, MCT (medium chain triglyceride) Oil, Stabilizer, Salt, Sucralose Acesulfame-K Blend, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Tribulus Terrestris, Colourant (E122 only in Strawberry), Lactose Hydrolyzing Enzyme (Tolerase)
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts.
Allergen control in place.
Add 2 – 6 rounded scoops to 200 – 500 ml of cold water or full cream milk.
Drink 2 – 4 times daily.
Use as a recovery shake after your workouts.
Can be used to supplement your nutrition requirements by drinking between or with meals.
Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietitian. Maintain and adequate state of hydration while using this product.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: NPLHGCF