NPL Hyper Gain is a mega calorie mass gainer for hard gainers wanting to increase size and weight.
Made for Hard Gainers
Fitness athletes who struggle to increase weight need to eat a lot of food to get enough calories so that they can start growing.
Hard gainers have fast metabolisms and generally have difficulty eating the amount of food needed.
This mass gainer helps to supplement your food intake by giving you a massive 1272 calories per serving in an easy-to-drink delicious shake.
Over 1000 Calories
To get the same calories from each serving of Hyper Gain you would have to eat 2 beef burgers and a side order of medium chips!
To help your stomach digest the huge amount of nutrients you get from each shake the manufacturers have added a patented digestive enzyme called Tolerase®.
Saves You Money
The 2 burgers and medium chips you would have to eat to get the same amount of calories would cost you approximately R85.
At the time of this review each shake serving costs R28. A saving of R57!
Ingredients for Muscle Mass
With every 1272 calories you will also get 30 grams of protein which is the recommended amount for athletes wanting to increase muscle mass.
This product is also formulated with Tribulus, Creatine and L-Glutamine which help boost training performance and improve workout recovery.
Cheap Mass Gaining Bomb
NPL Hyper Gain is a cost effective nutrient shake for the hard gaining athlete wanting to increase size. Currently one of the cheapest mass gainers on the market.
Serving Size: 5 Rounded Scoops
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Protein (including AA's)||30,3 g||54 %|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||296.2 g||-|
|of which total sugar||39.9 g||-|
|Total Fat||2.2 g||-|
|of which saturated fat||0.4 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||2.0 g||-|
|Total Sodium||490.0 mg||-|
|Calcium||226.0 mg||17 %|
|Magnesium||32.0 mg||8 %|
|Phosphorous||339.0.0 mg||27 %|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2000.0 mg||-|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29
MASS BLEND: Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate. HEPTA PROTEIN SYSTEM: Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Powder, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin, Cocoa Powder (in Chocolate only), Glycine. ANABOLIC STACK: Creatine Monohydrate, Taurine, Lecithin, Flavouring, Salt, Stabilisers, Lactose Hydrolyzing Enzyme – Tolerase®, Colourants (Strawberry: Ponceau; Banana: Quinolene).
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts.
Allergen control in place.
• Add 2 – 5 rounded scoops (140 - 350 grams) to 240 – 600 ml of cold water or full cream milk.
• Drink 1 – 3 times daily.
• Use as a recovery shake after your workouts.
• Can be used to supplement your nutrition requirements by drinking between or with meals.
• Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietitian. Maintain and adequate state of hydration while using this product.
- HEALTH ISSUESReview by TIGER (20 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product causes stomach issues will no longer continue
- i gained 4kg in a weekReview by Tyrant (14 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI recommend this product to people who are struggling to afford the right meals. this product is the best
- no pain,no gainReview by Hauzen@LS (13 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessreally good
- Terrible tasteReview by Koster (4 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes horrible and does not mix at all
- excellentReview by chris (3 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgood supplement, exceptional results I love it
- Its good.Review by Vikk (28 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat , been getting fuller and putting on weight well, I'm having it twice a day after work out and before I sleep. Its great
- Good value for moneyReview by Big Mike (19 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessDefinitely works. I gained 4kgs in 1 week. and 6 kg overall in one month. I think people misuse supplements. They're not meal replacements. If you prepare your meals seriously and effectively and put in the work required (workouts) the results are definitely guaranteed.
- it didn't work for me.Review by WASTED (28 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used it for for a full month,it didn't work out for me.and it was 4kg.still on the same mass.
- npl best mass, "quality driven " trueReview by phele (27 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMass gained muscle, and m growing with my my good shape +it stays much longer in my system.
- NPL's my fitness weaponReview by phele (23 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI don't just use it, i love it and it works. Since i started i never regret it. strength, muscle. Energy ⚡.. No 1
- It's badReview by Liz (11 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product does not work. Don't waste your money on it
- Not goodReview by Toksik (11 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed it last year and I gained exceptionally well, but now it's giving me stomach issues
- No pain No gainReview by Poohding (3 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well taste good too go & get it now
- Toooo sweet makes me sickReview by Olive (18 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes like a mixture of water and tones of sugar with small chunks of powder! Terrible shake!
- BrilliantReview by Philip (15 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI haven't been gymming in over a year just started now again and going to buy my supply this weekend. Previously when I used it I gained about 4.5kg per month so the results are superb and I trained my butt off so if you gonna play around don't expect results train hard and the results will show no matter what product you buy. The taste is the best I only buy the chocolate. This is the best product I've used to date. well done NPL!!!!!!!
- goodReview by arnex arnold (13 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthose who say it doesn't work do not actually workout...
- timmReview by alicia (29 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenesstried all other brands. this is the only shake that makes me gain consistently
- barnardReview by tiaan (7 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessit is good
- Not goodReview by Narvin (14 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot sure if its my immune system but this supplement didn't work for me, Gave me a running stomach
- so far so goodReview by rup (6 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessfull review after a month