NPL Hyper Gain is a mega calorie mass gainer for hard gainers wanting to increase size and weight.
Made for Hard Gainers
Fitness athletes who struggle to increase weight need to eat a lot of food to get enough calories so that they can start growing.
Hard gainers have fast metabolisms and generally have difficulty eating the amount of food needed.
This mass gainer helps to supplement your food intake by giving you a massive 1272 calories per serving in an easy-to-drink delicious shake.
Over 1000 Calories
To get the same calories from each serving of Hyper Gain you would have to eat 2 beef burgers and a side order of medium chips!
To help your stomach digest the huge amount of nutrients you get from each shake the manufacturers have added a patented digestive enzyme called Tolerase®.
Saves You Money
The 2 burgers and medium chips you would have to eat to get the same amount of calories would cost you approximately R85.
At the time of this review each shake serving costs R28. A saving of R57!
Ingredients for Muscle Mass
With every 1272 calories you will also get 30 grams of protein which is the recommended amount for athletes wanting to increase muscle mass.
This product is also formulated with Tribulus, Creatine and L-Glutamine which help boost training performance and improve workout recovery.
Cheap Mass Gaining Bomb
NPL Hyper Gain is a cost effective nutrient shake for the hard gaining athlete wanting to increase size. Currently one of the cheapest mass gainers on the market.
Serving Size: 5 Slightly Rounded Scoops (350 grams)
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving (350 grams)||%NRV|
|Energy||1509.0 kJ||5280.0 kJ|
|Protein (Including AA's)||8.6 g||30.2 g||54%|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||83.0 g||292.0 g|
|Of which Total Sugars||30.6 g||107.1 g|
|Total Fat||0.8 g||2.8 g|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.2 g||0.7 g|
|Dietary Fibre**||1.0 g||3.6 g|
|Total Sodium||226.0 mg||790.0 mg|
|Calcium||164.0 mg||573.0 mg||44%|
|Magnesium||835.0 mg||2922.0 mg|
|Phosphorous||85.0 mg||299.0 mg||24%|
|Potassium||115.0 mg||403.0 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||571.4 mg||2000.0 mg|
|Taurine||285.7 mg||1000.0 mg|
|*%Nutrient Reference Values(NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Soy Protein Isolate , Cocoa Powder, Glycine, Soy Lecithin, Flavouring, Skim Milk Powder, Creatine Monohydrate, Cookie Crumbs (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat (Palm Oil) Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Glucose Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium And Ammonium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch ,Salt, Emulsifier, Flavouring)(Only Applies To Cookies &Cream Flavour), Taurine, Salt,Stabilizer, Whey Protein Blend (Concentrate, Isolate, Hydrolysate), Tolerase™ , Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin.
Dairy, soy, gluten (wheat) and eggs. Made in a factory that also process gluten (barley, oats), nuts and peanuts.
• Mix 3-6 slightly rounded scoops (175-350g) with 250-500ml of cold water or full cream milk and consume 1-3 times daily.
• It is recommended that you use one full serving daily (6 scoops) in divided dosages.
• Use as a recovery post-training drink and/or supplement with or between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or fitness advisor.
• Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
If you suffer from a chronic medical condition consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Discontinue use of this product at least 2 weeks prior to any scheduled surgical procedures. Always inform your healthcare practitioner when you are using other medication. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advise before using this product.
- Working twice as hardReview by No that skinny kid anymore (31 March 2020)
- I was that skinny kid at the gym with all the huge guys around. If you say this doesn't mix well then here's a solution buy a shaker. measure the serving properly and shake the life out of it. Secondly in January of 2019 I started using this my weight was 45kg as of January this year I weighed in at 68kg. after the first 6 months of using this I had more fat than muscle and since I couldn't afford the diet plan I decided to workout 8 times a week 2 workouts a day. that's Mon-Thurs the first workout always includes legs and abs the second workout upper body. I did this for 6 months now my total fat percentage is 8-10% while still using this I don't eat sweets, cakes, chocolates, chips, sugar, cheese, anything deep fried and I've cut down my intake of cola to 100ml a day. If it's your first time using this take half the serving and you'll see results I wish I knew this before I started using it then I wouldn't have to work twice as hard.
- Great productReview by Gee (18 March 2020)
- It really does work. I went from 74kg's to 82kg's in 3 months. Granted some of it is fat as I'm bulking but the size and muscle gains are very visible to everyone who hasn't seen me in a while.
By the way, this is from using half of the recommended dose.
- Not goodReview by Banks (2 March 2020)
- I have used this supplement before.,..I know it very well it will just make your stomach big ....you will train as hard as you like but you will only get fat no muscle gain....I even gave it to my friend who is a gym freak but even him gave it away so be warned!!!
- Mass on a budgetReview by KingMuscle (20 December 2019)
- Does not mix well but the trick is prepare it 20 minutes before you can drink it. You You'll gain some weight. Only buy this when is on sale only.
- Not too sweetReview by 4 FAT CAKES (28 November 2019)
- I'm sure the supplement will give you decent gains. Just a few things you need to know, it doesn't mix well with milk, It makes you extremely full, be careful how you use it as your appetite for your more important meals are greatly decreased and struggle to eat.. So make sure you use after primary meals. Remember you need to put the calories on top of the calories you already consume so don't skip your meals.
- I love u guys❤Review by Peter (20 August 2019)
- This is the best shake I have ever used I thank you guys for everything you helped me feel a lot better about myself????????????
- ConsistencyReview by Thick thighs (18 July 2019)
- Works well, went from 53kg’s to 66kgs and only because I rarely used it.
- Horrible tasteReview by Kevin (14 July 2019)
- No value for money
- Do not like any of there productsReview by Kers (1 July 2019)
- I thought it's great in cost but effectiveness and taste is below standards. I would not buy any of their products anymore
- So disappointedReview by Xau (30 June 2019)
- I'm never buying this again it doesn't mix well.
- Damn...!!!Review by Mr 2Months... (23 June 2019)
- Saw results within a week of using it... All i can say is that i've managed to gain, a lot... I went from 56kg to 71kg in 2months... Absolutely amazing...
- Too sweet, but the results are good.Review by Andrew (20 June 2019)
- It worked for me... I dont know if it was because of I was using other weight gain supplements..
But I got fuller in less than 2 weeks...
- its fairly priced but compared to the USN Fast Grow All in one AnabolicReview by SAAMDANGER (21 May 2019)
- I like it but not a lot
- I will give it time.Review by Kay (1 May 2019)
- I work out 3/week, been using for 3 weeks now, only gained 1kg.I eat very small portion & forgets to eat at times but muscles r intact. I'll still give it time so I gain the 5kg I want. I'm 59,4, I want 65.
- Tastes horribleReview by Lento (19 April 2019)
- Tastes horrible and doesn't dissolve well in water
- good stuffReview by dr.drugy (14 April 2019)
- this have been the best gainer I have taken yet and i shall stick with it
- Really goodReview by Jah rue (6 April 2019)
- I love it, love the chocolate taste, tastes like my favorite chocolate shake, though I always add a few blocks of chocolate itReview by ❤NPL lover❤Nicole - Charmoné _ Louw (26 March 2019)
- No1 absolutely recommend it to anybody, over the age of 18 that is
- All goodReview by Minky (25 March 2019)
- It works well if you use it right.
- It works well.Review by Irongirl (23 March 2019)
- works very well. Impressed. It makes my tummy run every time I drink it but other than that its good. Great for gains. I'd recommend that you drink it after having eaten since it makes the tummy feel sensitive and crampy. Also have it when you at home in case ur tummy decides to take a run ????
- Its working goodReview by Fury (12 March 2019)
- Gain 4kg in 1 week..taste good...cant wait 2 see the results after 3 months
- ImpressiveReview by Jethrojeco (6 March 2019)
- Don't like sweet stuff but the product worked for me. I struggled with gaining body mass all my life. I started using Hyper Gain Mass and I went from 53kg to 76kg in 11 months
- Not worth itReview by Lee (27 February 2019)
- Tried this out
Taste terrible to sweet, got dizzy after drinking the shake and stomach felt bloated with cramps
- Brilliant for them gainsReview by Toni (26 February 2019)
- I gained 5kgs in 3 months, can't wait for my next shipment from supplement world so the gains can continue
- Best mass gainer everReview by Leo (23 February 2019)
- This is the best mass gainer, it works i cant wait to try it again this year , but you must also put in the work so you can see the gains
- It worksReview by Kash (17 February 2019)
- Works well with full-body workouts 3x a week. Also digests well unlike whey.
- Work hard to gain moreReview by Quadrant (2 February 2019)
- No pain no gain
- HEALTH ISSUESReview by TIGER (20 December 2018)
- This product causes stomach issues will no longer continue
- i gained 4kg in a weekReview by Tyrant (14 December 2018)
- I recommend this product to people who are struggling to afford the right meals. this product is the best
- no pain,no gainReview by Hauzen@LS (13 December 2018)
- really good
- Terrible tasteReview by Koster (4 December 2018)
- Tastes horrible and does not mix at all
- excellentReview by chris (3 December 2018)
- good supplement, exceptional results I love it
- Its good.Review by Vikk (28 November 2018)
- Great , been getting fuller and putting on weight well, I'm having it twice a day after work out and before I sleep. Its great
- Good value for moneyReview by Big Mike (19 November 2018)
- Definitely works. I gained 4kgs in 1 week. and 6 kg overall in one month. I think people misuse supplements. They're not meal replacements. If you prepare your meals seriously and effectively and put in the work required (workouts) the results are definitely guaranteed.
- it didn't work for me.Review by WASTED (28 October 2018)
- I used it for for a full month,it didn't work out for me.and it was 4kg.still on the same mass.
- npl best mass, "quality driven " trueReview by phele (27 October 2018)
- Mass gained muscle, and m growing with my my good shape +it stays much longer in my system.
- NPL's my fitness weaponReview by phele (23 October 2018)
- I don't just use it, i love it and it works. Since i started i never regret it. strength, muscle. Energy ⚡.. No 1
- It's badReview by Liz (11 October 2018)
- This product does not work. Don't waste your money on it
- Not goodReview by Toksik (11 October 2018)
- Used it last year and I gained exceptionally well, but now it's giving me stomach issues
- No pain No gainReview by Poohding (3 October 2018)
- Works well taste good too go & get it now
- Toooo sweet makes me sickReview by Olive (18 September 2018)
- Tastes like a mixture of water and tones of sugar with small chunks of powder! Terrible shake!
- BrilliantReview by Philip (15 August 2018)
- I haven't been gymming in over a year just started now again and going to buy my supply this weekend. Previously when I used it I gained about 4.5kg per month so the results are superb and I trained my butt off so if you gonna play around don't expect results train hard and the results will show no matter what product you buy. The taste is the best I only buy the chocolate. This is the best product I've used to date. well done NPL!!!!!!!
- goodReview by arnex arnold (13 August 2018)
- those who say it doesn't work do not actually workout...
- timmReview by alicia (29 July 2018)
- tried all other brands. this is the only shake that makes me gain consistently
- barnardReview by tiaan (7 July 2018)
- it is good
- Not goodReview by Narvin (14 June 2018)
- Not sure if its my immune system but this supplement didn't work for me, Gave me a running stomach
- so far so goodReview by rup (6 June 2018)
- full review after a month
- It's goodReview by Nick (26 May 2018)
- I use it and it works.
- GoodReview by Kiddo (17 April 2018)
- Very good product
- it doesn't workReview by sam (13 April 2018)
- I tried it . It taste horrible too much sugar. No results at all
- No supplement for hard work.Review by Katt (11 April 2018)
- I see many reviews of people complaining. Im very sure it's the same people that text and chit chat during workouts. You put in the hard work and use the supplement well , you'll see great results
- GoodReview by Paulkie (11 March 2018)
- I've tried and its good.Price is worth it and I gained 5kgs
- Very goodReview by Isabel (27 February 2018)
- Its very good just gave me a runny tummy for the first three days I suppose that's detox
But good no complaints just shake it well
- Just took my firstReview by Bo ma joseph (24 February 2018)
- Just took my first drink. It was ok. Didn't mix well but i too full afterwards and felt sleepy lol.. hope to put on 10kg in a month or less. Lego!!!
- Clumpy, chunky and sugaryReview by Npl ambassador (24 February 2018)
- Went for a 1kg just to try cause the store was out of my usual mass gainer very dissatisfied product was so hard to mix felt like I was eating wet powder.
- Awesome ProductReview by Dalyn Jagger (5 February 2018)
- Well, I love the product a lot. Most people do not mix the content well and complain about the lumps.
I advise that you mix 6 scoops to 2l of water and you're good, preferably to ur taste of coz.
I've just started using the product for 4 days and one can already see the dramatic effect, especially on the wrist area.
I'll keep using it till I gain my ultimate goal and give my final review. Otherwise taste and results are promising
- does'nt workReview by Pablo (11 January 2018)
- Too much sugar,dont mix well...gained nothing!!!
- its dont workReview by jazz (20 December 2017)
- i first used the elite n it worked wonders , returned to the shop for second purchase n elite was unavailable i then bought this hard non gainer . i hate it , but elite works
- It is good!Review by siemi (14 December 2017)
- i have been using it for a week and noticed some gain. The only thing is it can not mix well, but i filter the insoluble content separately and grind it with spoon and it really tests good. Above all the price of this item is fair.
- Good stuffReview by Dibongs (4 December 2017)
- I like it
- Pretty GoodReview by GB (1 December 2017)
- Not bad at all. I'd recommend mixing a paste 1st then adding the balance of your liquid to avoid lumps. Like most gainers, results depend on the extremity of your workout.
- this is very good ive gained more than expected NPL IS THE BESTReview by greene (27 November 2017)
- This is great ive gained 2 kg in two weeks of hard training
- It works good!!!Review by kwasman (19 November 2017)
- I've been on this for almost 2 weeks now and already gain 6kg's...slowly but surely it works for me and it could work for you too.
- Mix, Gym, shake and drink afterwardsReview by Jeremy1 (11 November 2017)
- Mix it before workouts than keep cool in gym fridge or use nice cold water to mix before workout do final shaking after workout and its a bomb smooth and effective. Results are awesome not huge fatty looking but hard and huge in size and mass
- Not goodReview by bob (10 November 2017)
- This mass gainer is the worst I tried yet, does not mix well at all. Mostly sugar and hardly any protein.
- Not greatReview by Frana91 (26 October 2017)
- Worst mix ever. Have to eat it with a spoon. Taste is okay IF you can swollow the chunks!!!
- Fairly goodReview by BigBoiGainz (18 October 2017)
- A very Cost effective mass gainer, however it is very difficult to mix! The results are noticeable.
- GoodReview by Beast (24 September 2017)
- Its not bad its a good stuff ,this depends with your body thats all.
- This Sucks.Review by Budokai* (20 September 2017)
- Worst Mass gainer ever.Too Much sugar which makes it impossible to mix without literally eating the powder out of the shaker as huge lumps form when mixing with water or milk "ps this is only half a serving" Just 3 scoops i tried and got this result. Cant imagine taking a full serving as it might attract bees or worse.
Definitely wont purchase this again or take it for free.
- GOOD PRODUCTReview by JERRY (11 September 2017)
- LIKED THE PRODUCT ...ITS TASTE GOOD AND SMOOTH WHEN YOU SHAKE IT
- BadReview by Dis guy (13 August 2017)
- It doesn't work at all
- It's decentReview by Beast jnr (18 July 2017)
- It's price and effectiveness is decent but after a few months it becomes hard to consume because of its taste
- not what it claims to beReview by shaun (5 April 2017)
- bought this product
very less protein per 3 scopes
didnt increase weight
taste was okayish but get abit sick towards the end
wont buy again
- it doesnt workReview by jazz (31 March 2017)
- ive first used the elite npl . which worked to the max , then i went back to the shop to buy it once more but the elite was finished so settled for the useless hype gainer
- goodReview by mad sie (3 March 2017)
- Need more