NPL Test Surge gives testosterone support for increased male and athletic performance.
Testosterone is a vital hormone in helping male athletes reach their fitness goals.
It plays a role in maintaining strength levels in men.
Being physically more powerful enables athletes to lift heavier weights during their workouts.
Lean Muscle Gains
Lifting weights increases the thickness of muscle fibres which increases muscle in athletes.
The ability to train with heavier weights recruits more fibres and increases the load on muscle for increased gains.
Studies have linked testosterone to male libido and stamina as well as mental wellbeing.
Decreased Testosterone Levels
Male athletes and lifters may experience a drop in levels due to over-training, stressful environments and other factors.
Boost Athletic Performance
By maintaining or enhancing natural testosterone levels athletes should get a boost in athletic performance by improving recovery and decreasing post-exercise fatigue.
While writing this NPL Test Surge review, priced at R159 for 25 servings this product offers athletes one of the most cost effective testosterone support options available.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount Per Serving|
|ZMA (Zinc - Magnesium Aspartate)||300 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.3 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris||750 mg|
|NRV - Not established|
Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek, ZMA (Zinc – Magnesium Aspartate), Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate (E572), Glidant (E551).
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. (Allergen control in place)
• Take 4 capsules.
• Take a serving before bed.
• Serious athletes may consider taking an additional 4 capsules before to training.
• Use for cycles lasting 6 – 8 weeks.
• Discontinue use for 2 – 4 weeks before repeating the cycle.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietition. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
- Good so farReview by ad (16 April 2019)
- Helps me sleep better. After taste not good, but that's no issue. Too early to tell if it really helps with leaning out. People that mention the fact that the servings does not reach a full month, should use it as directed. I use it only from Mondays to Fridays. 5 days on, 2 days off. Will update my review next month.
- Great Value for MoneyReview by DeanC (10 April 2019)
- Great Price for effective product
- Good but expensiveReview by Fourteen (29 March 2019)
- It's a good supplement,I have better sleep and gained some muscles in two weeks, the only problem is the price. I buy one for R200 and to reach 28 days you need two of them,it would be great if it was really R159 or if one bottle could last a month.
- WorksReview by Muhammad (18 September 2018)
- Really helps me sleep well
- TestosteroneReview by Test surge (22 January 2018)
- Good product
- Sleep goodReview by Stubs (2 December 2017)
- Been having better sleep when using this.