NPL Platinum Whey is designed for both men and women, looking to lose fat and preserve lean muscle, increase strength, improve immunity and reduce hunger.
Is an excellent source of protein and contains the highest quality protein available.
Platinum Whey is a premium protein supplement that is ideal for physically active individuals, whether professional, recreational or for health-conscious individuals looking to increase their dietary protein intake.
Supplementing with NPL’s Platinum Whey may improve muscle recovery and promote lean muscle mass after intense exercise. In addition, NPL’s Platinum Whey provides a great source of vitamins and minerals which contribute to promoting bone health as well as contributing to the support of muscle and nerve function.
Each serving gives 4.7 grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are necessary for stimulating muscle protein synthesis following training or exercise, and therefore important for muscle growth.
NPL Platinum Whey supports a healthier physique and will assist you to perform at your optimal level.
• Blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate.
• Protein - 69 grams / 100 grams
• Each serving 4 grams BCAA
• Digestive Enzyme Blend
• Added Vitamins
• Imported from the USA
• Amazing Taste
Serving Size: 32 grams (3 Slightly Rounded Scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||2.8 g||–|
|Of which: Total sugar||2.3 g||–|
|Total Fat||2.2 g||–|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||1.3 g||–|
|Dietary Fibre **||0.9 g||–|
|Total Sodium||145.0 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||15%|
|Nicotinic Acid||2.4 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||2.3 mgTE||15%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.8 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin A||135.0 mcg||15%|
|Folic Acid||60.0 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin D||2.3 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 mcg||15%|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE||21.85 g|
|Of which BCAA||4.72g|
|Aspartic Acid||2.30 g|
|Glutaminc Acid/Glutamine||3.84 g|
|% NRV – Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29
Triad Protein System: Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Flavouring, Milk Solids, Stabilisers, Salt, Lecithin, Anti-Caking Agent, Maltodextrin, Non-Nutritive Sweetener (Sucralose), Digestive Enzyme Blend, Vitamin Premix, Colourants.
Dairy, soy lecithin.
Made in a factory that also uses eggs, nuts, gluten (wheat, barley, oats).
Add 3 slightly rounded scoops (32g) to 200ml of cold water or fat free milk, and drink 1-3 times daily.
Have a serving in the morning, and after training, as protein is generally at its highest demand then.
Serving size and mixing ratios may be adjusted to meet individual requirements and taste preferences.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 16. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietitian. Maintain an adequate state of hydration while using this product.
- Love itReview by RSV (12 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe taste never gets old, love it. Helped me to maintain muscle mass while eating at a calorie deficit.
- It works if you doReview by Bail (1 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well if the workout is good
- Gains Gains GainsReview by Charles Chairman (20 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI used a 2kg and it did wonders for me... every one noticed my gains.... I will definitely be using this product for a while.
- PerfectReview by Tee (13 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have gain beautiful muscle thank u
- Good product, except for the soy lecithinReview by Sagymrat (5 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCan't believe they added soy lecithin.
Soy Lecithin has practically no nutritional value, it’s almost always GMO, and although it doesn’t have many of the harmful proteins contained in other soy products, it does contain harmful phytoestrogens.