SSN EFA Softgels are the perfect combination of healthy oils (Fish, Flax, Borage and Safflower), specifically blended to meet all of your essential fatty acid requirements.
The essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids found in our cells and cell membranes, play an important role in regulating bodily functions, including functions of the brain, cardiovascular and nervous systems, joint flexibility, fat metabolism, and cell division. Modern day diets are typically deficient in essential fatty acids and thus daily supplementation is an intelligent approach for those wanting to optimise physical and mental health as well as support their efforts to maintain a physically strong, healthy physique.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- greatReview by Faheem (13 June 2016)
- did the jobReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastevery happy with these efa's. when u get past the fishy burps you will never look back
- Great priceReview by Frans (20 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat Price and taste easy to swallow does what it should
- Great productReview by Reezy (11 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHonestly one of the best supplements I've tried, personally the fish taste sucks, but the benefits are great. I don't suffer from any sort of joint pain anymore. My skin also looks healthier. So definitely worth the taste
- Daily SupplementReview by Pieter (7 November 2012)
- I recommend this to everybody looking to be fit and healthy and especially those who want to look awesome. I still see and feel results constantly. This is a critical part of the overall body requirements.
- good value for an excellent productReview by Iron_Man (3 May 2012)
- Good value for an excellent product. Only gripe is the burps that smell like fish - I suppose this is something that cant be changed. will continue to use this.
- GreatReview by altie (16 April 2012)
- by far the best EFA and cost effective as well. Great for joint inflammation... and you gotta love the Fish taste afterwards :-)
- AwesomeReview by Christopher (19 March 2012)
- Feel fuller and not so tired, doesn't have a crappy taste, and it lasts forever.
- great productReview by Alex (27 February 2012)
- other than bad packaging
its all good
- Should be in every trainers toolboxReview by Jasonnm (2 October 2011)
- Fantastic stuff, recommended by a friend and will use forever!
- Poor packagingReview by Ray (4 April 2011)
- Yes I will agree that it is a good product and has no bad aftertaste or heartburn symptoms etc. I have also noticed an improvement in my skin.
But I have to say I am disappointing with the packaging, the seal broke within a week of using this product so now I have to use a zip lock bag to keep all the tablets in.
- OKReview by Lester S (28 March 2011)
- Good value, but still not sure if it helps.
- Excellent productReview by Andrew (1 July 2010)
- Great product and no bad aftertaste! Excellent value too.
- Good valueReview by Darin (6 May 2010)
- After alot of research im convinced every bodybuilder should have this as part of there diet. Even though it is oils and fats it helps get rid of bad fats in the body and promotes lean mass. Helps big time with skin as well :)
- lasts 3 months!!Review by Alheit (5 May 2010)
- The first day I took it first thing in the morning, had a bunch of fishy smelling burps...but ever since I have been taking it just before bed. Problem solved!!It’s a good product, at a good price. And it lasts 3 months!!!! I’m definitely going to buy it again.
Serving Size: 2 Softgel Capsules
|Amount per Serving||% DV*|
|Borage Oil (20% GLA / 35% LA - Omega 6' s)||200mg||*|
|Fish Oil (18% EPA / 12% DHA - Omega 3' s )||800mg||*|
|Flax Seed Oil (50% ALA - Omega 3 / 15% LA - Omega 6)||800mg||*|
|Safflower Oil (80% CLA)||100mg||*|
* Percent Daily Values not established.
Take 2-3 softgels daily with meals or use as recommended by your nutritional advisor.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
SKU #: SSNEFACF