SSN’s Professional Strength Joint Support Complex contains key raw materials crucial to joint and connective tissue repair and regeneration. SSN’s science based formula combines the highest potency ingredients with maximum efficacious dosages to provide for fast, efficient, re-synthesis of damaged cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE: Glucosamine has two critical functions in joint care: It rebuilds cartilage and it lubricates the joints.
* In joint tissue, glycosaminoglycans are a major structural component of the surface cartilage. When this tissue breaks down during exercise, the body uses glucosamine sulphate to repair the damage.
* Supplemental glucosamine sulphate lubricates the joints by stimulating the production of joint-cushioning synovial fluid.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is an organic non allergenic form of sulphur. Sulphur is an integral component of body tissues including the structural proteins in joints and connective tissue. MSM provides a highly bio-available form of sulphur, which assists with the repair of damaged muscle and the rebuilding of injured joints. Sulphur is also a significant component of collagen, which makes it vital to the formation and repair of cartilage.
CHONDROITIN SULPHATE: Chondroitin Sulphate is another key component of cartilage that helps keep it healthy by drawing fluid (particularly water) into the surrounding connective tissue. Research suggests that chondroitin sulphate may also prevent the breakdown of connective tissue and help the body rebuild new cartilage.
BORON: Promotes collagen integrity and supports joint and bone health.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Has something changed?Review by Sharad (18 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've taken this product for nearly 5 years but this new packaged version seems different. The old one gave me heartburn every time I took it but my joints were repaired like clockwork. Now with this new packaged version my joints are still aching but the heartburn is completely gone. I hope there hasn't been a formula change since Ascendis Health took over SSN. I'm still scratching my head over that one...
- Works very goodReview by Paul (9 June 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used lots of products for my elbow pain, and nothing worked. When I saw this product on SW and after I've read all the comments, I decided to get me some and try it.
I'm glad I did. After one week of use my elbows pain has gone away a bit, its 98% gone, I can still feel it now and then. I'm very happy with this product, will buy it again.
- Works!Review by Rijnhard (16 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI live on this stuff, I do a lot of big compound lifts and when I started years ago I didn't do them right so I injured myself. I have used this and the Now foods product, this is just better.
The effect is so noticeable that you think you weren't hurting to start with. (Which can be an issue! Don't go and screw yourself up again)
The pricing is good, its a local company, it works, and it definitely helps speed up recovery.
- Excellent ProductReview by John (26 August 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI will not change for any other product. SSN Joint Support took away the pain and repair my hip cartilage.
- Increase strength and support.Review by David (9 March 2013)
- A great product, increased my workouts immensely and helped a lot with strengthening joints.
- Worked wonders for my tendonsReview by Brent (7 May 2012)
- Severely injured my bicep, brachioradialis and forearm tendons, could hardly move my arm for about a month, rotating my arm caused severe pain, and any pronated activities caused severe pain as well, been using this supplement for 2 months now and it has worked wonders, my arm isn't 100% yet but it has taken the pain almost all away and I can lift again in all major lifts, I would highly recommend this supplement to anyone who is battling with tendon/joint injuries, its been a life saver for my lifting.
- BrilliantReview by DJ (31 January 2012)
- I tore fibers in the tendon joining to my patella, after weeks of rest and physio i still had immense pain while doing weight work. After 3 weeks of using this product the pain was almost non existent! highly recommend to everybody
- Great RecoveryReview by Jacques (12 August 2011)
- I Damaged my left knee and tore ligaments. My friend introduced me to this product after constantly complaining of pain after running or a major exercise session. After the first week of using this product I did not have the pain in my knee after a training session. Highly recommend this to any one with joint pains.
- Great ProductReview by Nick (10 August 2011)
- I recently injured my back and I decided I am going to be needing all the help I can get for recovery. So i did some research and came by this product. It has excellent quantities of the much needed "ingredients" to heal joint and cartilage as well as reduce pain. It seems to be working well as Doc says I am on the road to recovery faster than usual....Just put an order in for another two months supply :)
Highly recommended product and another Great product from SSN!!! Thanks
- very goodReview by Josh (15 June 2011)
- i never actually noticed that it worked until a friend asked me if its worth taking this stuff, i then realized that sore joints happen very little when i use it. Very good it does really work and is effective.
- Pain freeReview by Warren (11 June 2011)
- Had pain in my knees for months. Stopped working legs for a month went back and they were still sore. Bought these tablets and now I'm doing pain free squats. Painful before PAINFREE after. Enough said
- Good product. Sorted my elbow pain in a few weeksReview by Hendrik (9 May 2011)
- I had elbow tendinitis (weighted pull-ups, throwing stuff). The joint support really helped to clear that up. I only took 1 capsule per day and not the recommended 4 but it seems like it was enough for me.
Pain cleared up in less than a month!
I was impressed.
- Does the jobReview by Jaco (13 April 2011)
- This is a std joint support formula but its very well priced for the dosage you are getting. It does the job
- No more joint pain...ever!Review by bbguy (27 April 2010)
- I first started using ssn joint support due to a painfull rotator cuff injury I've been battling with for about 2 months
The reason I chose the ssn joint support was because it had the highest dosage of msm, glucosamine & chondroitin per serving and thus I knew I was getting great value for my money
After using ssn joint support for about a week a noticed that the inflammation in my shoulder was gone and I had renewed confidence for lifting heavy weights
I have found that ssn joint support, coupled with some proper stretching before workouts have ensured that my joints are now bulletproof and I've not had a single problem for the last 4 months
|Serving Size: 4 capsules|
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
|Boron (Amino Acid Chelate)|
†Daily Value not established
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Chondroitin Sulphate, Boron.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Halaal & Kosher), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Free-Flowing Agent).
• As a dietary supplement take 4 capsules daily with breakfast or alternatively with your post-training meal or shake.
• Alternatively use as directed by your health and fitness advisor.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Consult your Primary Health Care Practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication. Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating females. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
SKU #: SSNJSCF