Supplements SA AngelFire is a 2 in 1 premium thermogenic fat burner and performance booster for women.
Increase Workout Intensity
To get the most from your gym routines you need a good supply of energy.
When used before your workouts this product will give you more energy to get you training at your best. Combining Caffeine with Higenamine will not only increase energy but will also improve your mental focus during your gym session.
Improved Oxygen Use
The added Beet extract helps maximize exercise intensity and reduces oxygen need during exercise.
Studies have shown that the nitrates from beetroots results in a lower demand for oxygen while training. This benefits athletes by increasing their stamina during their workouts.
Burn Fat For Fuel
Added Carnitine assists your body by becoming more efficient at burning fat for energy by transporting stored fatty acids to your muscles to be used as fuel.
Breakdown Of Fat
To help with the burning of fat Raspberry Ketones cause the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively which aids in faster fat burning.
This product eliminates the need to purchase two separate products, giving you a performance enhancing drink for your gym routine while reducing body fat at the same time.
The current price for 40 servings makes this one of the cheapest supplements taking into account the combination of the two products.
Supplements SA AngelFire is a cost saving, versatile and effective product for women wanting to improve their fitness goals.
|Serving Size: 4 g (1 level scoop)|
Servings per Container: 40
|Per 100g||Amount Per Serving|
|Energy||200 Cal, 840 kJ||8 Cal, 33.6 kJ|
|Protein||50 g||2 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Of Which Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Of Which Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Of Which Monounsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Of Which Polyunsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
L-carnitine, L-tartrate, Caffeine Anhyndrous, Higenamine, Glycine, Beet extract, Raspberry ketones, Sucralose, Flavourant.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Mix 1 level scoop with 250 – 300 ml water.
• Fat Burning: Drink 1 serving after breakfast for fat burning and energy.
• Fat Burning: An additional serving may be taken before training or 4-6 hours after initial serving if desired.
• Pre Workout: Take 1 serving 15 minutes before training or an event.
• Do not exceed 2 servings per day.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, MAO inhibitors, stimulants or antidepressants.
- Love itReview by Taai (4 July 2019)
- Love it . Needs to try it as a fat burner now but love the pre workout effect
- Love it so muchReview by RVixen (20 March 2019)
- I can't find anything that beat this SA Angel Fire.
I've been using this product for 2 weeks so far, early morning and after work..it doesn't affect your sleep. This Angel Fire works magically and give you adrenaline through workouts (also in office hours).
Will definitive buy again!!
- Love itReview by Chev (29 August 2018)
- This supplement has powered my workouts, I didn’t use any supplements for years and eventually decided to try something again a month or two ago, definitely worked for me and hasn’t affected my sleep ♥️
- Verry nice gives me the edge i needReview by Haley (5 June 2018)
- Tried it for about a week and would recommend it....good value for money
- can't live without it.Review by ziphora (25 March 2017)
- For fat burner it no:1, in a month i lost so much now it my third month using my angelfire
- Great First Day!Review by Chichi (9 November 2016)
- I got this yesterday and started using it today, What an amazing difference. I am usually sluggish and tired during my workouts but today I had a burst of energy and worked out an extra 30mins more than the usual! Definitely buying more. I don't mind the taste either.
- Update of reviewReview by pink (17 February 2016)
- I have now used this product for over a week and it is not as potent as the other reviews say. Maybe this is not for a morning person with relatively high energy for morning workouts? It does not add much more energy for me. It might work if you severely lack energy for your workout.
- Anticipation led to nothing...Review by pink (10 February 2016)
- I was so excited when received my angel fire on Monday, mostly because of the reviews about. I tried it as a pre workout on Tuesday morning as well as this morning (Wednesday) and it hasn't given me any boost of energy I was hoping for. I train 5 days a week and usually use phedra cut xt and this product has done nothing so far. I am planning on using it for the rest of the week and I will update my review.
- difficulty sleepingReview by Nadz (3 February 2016)
- its awesome! makes me eager to actually want to gym and gives me a great energy boost , totally can see a difference my only problem is that a struggle to sleep at night...? any suggestions??
- Get it!Review by Dominique (19 December 2015)
- I've tried many pre-training supplements, especially those that cost over R500. This one is far superior to anything I've used before. I am a runner that does 5 to 10km a day, 6 days a week. My average has now climbed to over 8km a day and I feel strong after every run. Get it! You will be so glad you did.
- ExcitedReview by Kayise (4 December 2015)
- I just ordered my first container, been hearing nothing but good things about this product so I'm super stoked to finally try it out.
I'll be back soon with an update ;D
- EffectiveReview by Magleda (13 November 2015)
- It tastes good and works gives you energy in the gym.
- wow!Review by zawa (8 September 2015)
- Ok so yesterday was day 1 at gym, 1 of the dudes at the gym wanted to sell me it and I declined. He then offered me some in my water before my spinning class. That little bugger knew angelfire works! And now I need to find R300, but I'm definatly gettin it! Why is it not advertised?! Gosh lol
- FantasticReview by Jaco (20 August 2015)
- My wife absolutely loves it. Gives her great energy after a long day at work. Keeps her motivated and helps me keep my gym sessions longer, because she doesn't get tired so easily :)
- AMAZING PRODUCT!!!Review by Nadine (10 August 2015)
- Gives me so much energy for my workouts, especially in the early hours of the morning. Taste is awesome, mixes well and doesn't make me jittery like other pre-workouts often do! Seriously impressed! This product is top on my list of favourites!
- Loving it!Review by missfit (20 March 2015)
- I bought this 3 months ago and used it as pre-workout. It gave me bad headaches and I switched to another product. I started using it again because I ran out of my regular stuff and it was awesome! No headaches this time and I had amazing energy and such great pump!. Will finish this tub and see how it treats me this time.
- gives a boostReview by shana (20 February 2015)
- helps with my workouts, doesn't make them as tough.
- Gets me going in the morningReview by Lauren (27 November 2014)
- I train in the early hours, so getting the most out of my training can be a battle sometimes. This little baby packs a punch and actually makes my workouts fun! Taste is not the best, but bearable.
- love it!Review by fit_miss (22 November 2014)
- use this as a pre-workout which helps burn fat at the same time. gives me loads of energy during my training. have lost about a 1kg. i don't have a lot to lose, just in certain places.