Peer reviewed university research studies prove that carnosine counteracts the negative effects of intense physical exercise which releases large amounts of hydrogen ions causing a drop of pH with resultant muscular problems; decrease of strength and onset of fatigue.
Carnosine is a dipeptide consisting of Beta Alanine and L-Histidine. The enzyme, carnosine synthetase, synthesizes these two aminos in the muscle to produce carnosine. Supplementation over a four week period will increase carnosine levels by 42% and levels continue to increase.
Immediate results from Supplements SA Beta Alanine are noted from the first ingestion in the form of an intense pump; carnosine is the true substrate for NOS, the enzyme that generates nitric oxide.
|Serving Size: 4 Caplets |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
• Take 4 capsules once a day. Optimal timing is 45 minutes before a training session, preferably on an empty stomach.
• Can load at 6 capsules a day for the first week.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Perfect for the Plateau!!Review by Grip (25 March 2014)
- This product actually helped me push the a plateauing phase of about 5 months. Pretty damn impressed. Did substantial research on Beta Alanine. Not sure why other brands don't manufacture it.
- good productReview by Christopher (24 June 2011)
- I have found that Supplements SA products have greatly improved over the past while. This is a good example of the improvement. I have been using this product for 2 weeks now and it has made a difference to my training and my ability to train harder for longer.
- Best Product ive usedReview by Kyle (9 June 2011)
- This is my favorite supplement, since its cheap and it works like a bomb, many people use it with Ganic-F but i just use it on its own, its insane, now i can run much harder and longer without Lactic acid buildup, and it increases my endurance strength quite fast. Haven't tried it yet doing purely strength training but ordered 2 month supply on Wednesday. Also unlike monohydrayte creatine i felt no bad side effects other than pins and needles over my whole body, which goes away after a little hard training. My size and power also didnt drop that much like it did when using creatine when i stopped. Number one buy after Whey Protein i rate.
- Took a while to kick in but worth itReview by Fool101 (24 January 2011)
- Lately most of the SA made supplements have been giving great results. This is no exception. works very well but i seriously dont enjoy the after taste damn one more thing makes you burn up sometimes
- Must HaveReview by Clarence (26 November 2010)
- If you dont have this in your training itinerary, then you going nowhere slowly!
This is a must have product- you just keep on going and going and going.....
oh ja, the pumps are intense-best used with ganic f!
I dont cycle but got roped into a fun ride the other day: 30km ride in 58minutes(bearing in mind i weigh 102kg's). no stifness or cramping.
Great allround product!
- Hidden GemReview by Kagiso (26 October 2010)
- No one seems to be raving about beta alanine. And I don't see many top manufacturers producing it as a stand-alone product.
This product is the best for sustained strength when you're reaching to break your personal bests.
After a 12 month break from training, I'm back to 80% of my 6RM in only 3 weeks!
Try it. Its also very cheap.
- Best ProductReview by Unplug (30 September 2010)
- This is a great product, more especially when combined with creatine. Greatly reduces acidity in muscles, and I've been able to see strength increase.
- Excellent product - best bang for your buckReview by Paul (27 August 2010)
- This stuff works! The first couple of times, the tingle you feel is weird, but that goes away, but the performance benefits are real. At this price, I can honestly say it's one of the best value for money supplements to invest in.
- Awesome well priced productReview by Louis (3 May 2010)
- gives a great pump and extreme power that increases the longer you use it! i used it with Cytomaize and ganic f ! Best workouts ever!
- pins and needlesReview by that big guy (27 September 2009)
- the tingle sensation is so wierd and it feels like pins and needles. its cheap and it works,, try it! i think it does enhance strength but that could be mental