Modern research has shown the ability of Cissus Quadrangularis to speed up bone healing by acting as a glucocorticoid receptor antagonist. Glucocorticoids, and in particular, cortisol, induce muscle breakdown through the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway of proteolysis.
Supplements SA Cissus Q's tendon and ligament strength support is extremely valuable to on cycle athletes and sportsmen. The anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties of Cissus are backed up by anecdotal evidence of athletes with serious shoulder, elbow and knee injuries being able to train again at full capacity.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|Cissus Quadrangularis||700 mg||†|
|† NRV not established. Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Take 1 capsule 3-4 times a day.
• Optimal timing is 10 minutes before a meal.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
- QualityReview by D (30 July 2019)
- Had a shoulder injury.... After taking this supplement my shoulder was feeling better Than ever
- Proper joint supportReview by Tiaz (12 February 2015)
- Had a niggle in my left elbow which just plain pissed me off. Couldn't train properly, daily tasks,etc. Did some research and came across Cissus Q. Thought it is cheap enough to try ..... glad I did. Doesn't work instantly but, noticed improvement after 2 - 3 weeks of continuous use. A staple of my supplement stack .... for sure.
- Great productReview by Ed (8 January 2013)
- Cissus Quadrangularis has been the only joint support that has really helped me.
The supplements SA branded supplement combines the effectiveness of the Cissus Quadrangularis with value for money!
- Good ProductReview by Pumpin (26 July 2012)
- Had wrist and elbow pains after my workout sessions. Been using the product for a couple of weeks now and the stinging pain in my wrists is far less than it use to be.
- Excellent ProductReview by Kelvin (19 June 2012)
- Last year I had an ACL injury as well as a Shoulder injury in a Kickboxing Tournament. Chiropractor only could do so much but the ACL injury was reoccurring, This product works has made the recovery process faster as well as strengthen the joints and damaged ligaments.
The PUMP is fantastic as well.
- Amazing productReview by Ryan (2 May 2012)
- Suffered with my left elbow and shoulder for years, tried other joint tablets which did not help. Tried this product and it relieved the pain totally, cheaper than other joint tablets as well, I highly recommend Cissus Q
- Worked WellReview by alex (6 March 2012)
- Had a bad shoulder Injury and struggled with a lot of movements, but after using this product a have much less pain and inflammation and can bench press properly again!
- great productReview by mallen (1 October 2011)
- i recently tore a tendon in my shoulder this product assisted my to heal and took away the pain so i could train
- Really good stuffReview by Justin (13 July 2010)
- Used to get a lot of joint pain, especially elbows and shoulders...started using this stuff, and no more pain...it is really that good. Lets you focus on the important stuff (Pushing heavy weight) instead of worrying about pain.
- WorksReview by Ash (19 April 2010)
- This really helped me. Use to get a lot of pain in my elbows, 3 weeks after I took this it was gone. Let me not forget the pump it gives you