TNT Joint Armour XT is a combined joint support and multi vitamin product.
Deepening on the frequency and type of training you do your joints may become painful overtime. Specifically athletes doing heavy weight training are more prone to joint injuries, however it may affect many others.
To prevent any time-off or underperformance joint maintenance is crucial for the longevity of your training. Most importantly is warming up before your workout, using correct form and not going too heavy and stretching after your workout to improve flexibility.
Ingredients in Joint Armour XT have been found to assist joint maintenance which taken on a daily basis may prevent reoccurring pain.
Included is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula designed for hard training athletes who may have additional micronutrient requirements.
Joint Armour XT is complete joint and immune support product to assist your fitness goals.
Serving Size: 1 Heaped Scoop (10g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Protein (including Amino Acids)||4.1 g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||0.0 g|
|Total Fats||0.0 g|
|of which saturated||0.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.1 g|
|JOINT SUPPORT||6074 mg|
|MSM - (Methylsulfonylmethane)||4000 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulphate||1250 mg|
|Fulvic Acid||500 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata||15 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||4 mg|
|HIGH MINERAL AND VITAMIN PROFILE||2797 mg|
|Vitamin C||1000 mg||1000%|
|Nicotinic Acid/-amide/niacin||16 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||15 mg TE||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (Including ZMA)||17 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.3 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin A||900 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D||15 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||24 mcg||1000%|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
NA - No set NRV
MSM, Glucosamine Sulphate, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Fulvic Acid, Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Citric Acid, Taurine, Potassium Phosphate Di, Vitamin Premix, Anticaking Agent, Magnesium Lactate, Salt, Stabilizer, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Lactate, MCT Oil, Sucralose, Selenium AAC, Boron AAC, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Boswellia Serrata, Colourant (E110 only in passion fruit), Sodium Hyaluronic Acid, Bioperine.
• Take one serving (1 Heaped scoop=10g) blended into 200 ml of ice cold water on an empty stomach.
• To optimize uptake, take a single half scoop twice a day (morning and afternoon) on an empty stomach with chilled water 20 min prior to meals.
• Use as a daily supplement to enhance and sustain desired benefits.
Do not use if taking blood thinners like Warfarin (Coumadin) they interact with Glucosamine Sulphate. To be cautious, if you take glucosamine sulphate and have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar closely.
Not intended for use by persons under the age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Excellent it helps so much with my rotator cuff pain.Review by Buffy (12 August 2018)
- I've been suffering with a rotator cuff pain for 2 years since I started using Joint armour my pain is significantly less.
- Good productReview by Renegade (21 February 2017)
- Joint pain dissapeared after using for 3 days
- Does what it saysReview by GeckoEd (3 February 2016)
- I agree with Iron_Man. It is not the best tasting supplement but it isn't absolutely horrible. Using this as my multivitamin and joint support supplement and it works very well for me. Do 2 half servings a day as it seems to work better than a one full serving in the morning.
- works fairly well.Review by Iron_Man (12 October 2015)
- apple- the taste is not very pleasant however its works. Joint pain has reduced.
2 half servings tend to be ideal as you get better absorption. a very grainy feeling whilst sipping.