TNT Supa Mass is a mega-calorie mass gainer to increase weight and muscle.
Increase Body Weight
To support their fitness goals lifter and athletes eat more food than the average person.
A mass gainer helps to supplement their food intake with a delicious tasting and convenient nutrition shake.
Each serving will give you a massive 1151 calories which is similar to a 200 gram fillet steak with chips and onion rings.
Pack On Muscle
Protein increases muscle which is the reason athletes pay close attention to the amounts they eat.
You get 50 grams of high quality protein from four different sources with each shake.
Lift Heavier Weights
A blend of 4 creatines has been added to increase workout strength. Creatine has been well researched and shown to increase power output in athletes.
Added Tribulus Terrestris and ZMA in the product support natural testosterone production. Testosterone plays a role in muscle mass and strength.
This shake includes a patented enzyme called Tolerase® which helps the body to digest lactose and reduce any discomfort that users sensitive to dairy products may have.
Added Vitamins & Minerals
A meal replacement shake would not be complete without added vitamins and minerals to prevent any nutritional deficiencies that hard-training lifters may have.
TNT Supa Mass gives athletes one of the highest amounts of calories per serving of any mass gaining shake currently on the market.
Serving Size: 320 grams (6 level scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||67.6 g|
|Of which Sugars||17.0 g|
|Total Fats||1.9 g|
|Of which Saturated||1.2 g|
|Total Fibre||1.4 g|
|Vitamin C||30.0 mg||30%|
|Nicotinic Acid / -amide/niacin||4.8 mg||30%|
|Vitamin E||4.5 mg TE||30%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.5 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.5 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.4 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.4 mg||30%|
|Vitamin A||270 mcg||30%|
|Folic Acid||120 mcg||30%|
|Vitamin D||4.5 mcg||30%|
|Vitamin B12||0.7 mcg||30%|
|AMINO ATP MATRIX (EAA & CAA AMINO ACIDS)||25000 mg|
|Arginine, Cysteine/Cystine, Glutamic Acid/Glutamine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Ethyl Ester.|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and oder.|
NA - Not set NRV
Carb Blend: Maltodextrin, Low GI Maize Starch, Fructose, Protein Blend: (Soy Protein Isolate, Skim Milk Powder Protein, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Cocoa Powder (only in Chocolate variants), Amino Stack: (L-Glycine, Taurine, L-Lysine), Creatine Stack: (Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine Gluconate, Creatine Ethyl Ester), Flavouring, Lecithin, Stabilizers, Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, Salt, Colourant (only in Chocolate variants), Sucralose, Acesulphame K-Blend, Vitamin Premix, Tolerase®.
Dairy and Soy.
This product is produced in a facility that also processes ingredients containing egg, gluten and nuts.
• Mix 6 level scoops (320 grams) into 600-800ml water.
• Ideal as a meal replacement formula taken once daily as a full serving.
• Can also be used as a post workout recovery drink taken directly after your gym session.
• First blend vigorously and then shake.
• Mix with milk for added calories.
This product is a dietary supplement and is not designed to treat or cure any ailments and no claims have been substantiated by the medical control council. Should you suffer from any ailments such as, but not limited to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorder, depression, etc, consult with a physician or dietary expert before embarking on a high calorie diet.
- Big on taste.. great on price... excellent resultsReview by Boo (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessProduct has quick results no words ... try it and u will be here typing just like me.
- Supa massReview by Physique (12 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHi guys the supa mass is really a good product and I've seen great results I'm very happy with it please replace the soy protein with the same beef protein in the black mass too much soy is bad for men
- Two weeks inReview by Zaza (18 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteLess effective for me for unknown reasons, whey protein is much better.
- best for me try it outReview by zulu (17 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei've use it for 2 months i can really see the hard work im putting at the gym
- it's a trusted productReview by Gontse chidi (3 May 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIt provides top of the line quality
- What are these green bits?Review by Green bits (20 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAmazing shake, but what are these green bits in it?
- I'm still trying it out and it's been a monthReview by DJ Wamy (22 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI'm still trying it out and it's been a month already i'm just impatient and i have 3 more months to surprise my friends and foes
- good and effective during workoutsReview by choi (16 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei think increasing its creatine and anabolic stack mg will fulfill muscle freaks as to avoid increase in supplement use as some use more than 3 supplements to gain mass and strength during and after workout.
- Really great men out of 10 I give it 8Review by mercury (19 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei wont complain this stuff works for me i mean in just 2 weeks guys i people keep on asking me question on whats my secret wow men
- new traineeReview by nicholas lerato (1 October 2017)
- PriceTasteEffectivenesshi this product was recomended for me and it taste very nice and I cant wait to see the results, im new on this product, ill tell later after weeks how it treats me