Nutritech Gorilla Gainer is a plant-based mass gainer for increasing weight and muscle.
Vegan Mass Gainer
Nutritech have launched an innovative vegan mass gainer in South Africa to meet the ever increasing amount of plant-based fitness athletes.
This shake helps increase protein and calorie intake to build muscle and add body weight.
GMO Free Pea Protein
Vegan athletes find it challenging to get enough quality protein in their diets.
Each serving provides 28 grams of protein from organic grown, GMO free pea isolate grown in the USA. The best quality possible.
Pea protein contains the same amino acid profile as Whey Protein but is 100% lactose, dairy and gluten free.
One shake has 400 calories which is similar to an average meal making this a perfect alternative as a meal replacement shake when quality whole food is not available. The gains will be steady and clean.
A blend of 5 fast and slow releasing carbs gives you a perfect post-workout shake for optimal muscle recovery.
Creatine has been added to increase your strength and power during your workouts.
Lifting heavier weights recruits more fiber for muscle size and density.
Extremely Clean Formulation
Naturally sweetened with Stevia, flavoured using natural extracts and free of artificial colorants, flavours and sweeteners; Nutritech Gorilla Gainer ticks all the boxes that a plant-based fitness athlete looks for when needing a mass gaining shake.
Serving Size: 100 grams (2 scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which is sugar (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||1,2|
|of which saturated (g)||0,2|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|Creatine Monohydrate (mg)||3000|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS|
|Vitamin A (Retinol) (mcg)||225||25|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) (mg)||0.3||25|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg)||0.33||25|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) (mg)||4||25|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) (mg)||0.43||25|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (mg)||0.6||25|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) (mcg)||7.5||25|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) (mcg)||25||25|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) (mg)||3.75||25|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) (mcg)||3.75||25|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol) (mg)||100||25|
|Vitamin H (Biotin) (mcg)||1.25||25|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
Gorilla Gainer Carbohydrate Blend (Maltodextrin, Milled Oats, Cluster Dextrin (CCD) (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin), Palatinose, Potato Starch), Vegan Protein (Pea Protein Isolate), Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Cocoa, Stabilizer, Vitamin and Mineral blend [Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin H (Biotin), Copper, Chromium, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc], Natural Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract.
No common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 2 scoops (approx. 100g) with 250ml of water in a shaker.
• Shake thoroughly and drink within 30 minutes after finishing your workout.
• Take 2-3 servings per day, or as required to satisfy your daily calorie needs.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- DeliciousReview by Myks (4 June 2020)
- Apart from tasting great, this shake really helps you bulk and has the benefit of having creatine in it!
- Works Well, Value for MoneyReview by Brin (2 September 2019)
- Works very well. Taste could be better, however still better than the majority of vegan products out there.
Shipping was very swift and arrived in excellent condition.
- Great ProductReview by Carl (5 August 2019)
- This product is great, I have been using it for a few months. The results are great and its light on your digestive system. I dont feel bloated afterwards. The flavors are very nice compared to other plant based protein shakes. I have not necessarily increased in weight a lot however muscle definition is on fleek :)
- Best gainer used thus farReview by Dee (18 April 2019)
- Bought 4kg of this product on the 02/04/2019 and immediately started taking it as I do weight lifting. My weight was 58.2kg at that time. weighed myself on the 17/04/2019 and it was 61.8kg. In about 2 weeks I've seen a growth of 3.6kg muscle gain. Would definitely buy it again and the strawberry flavor is the best for me as it does not have too much sugar.
- Will use againReview by WERNER (3 December 2018)
- Saw good gains with this product probably due to creatine addition. Would like to see a cleaner version of this without creatine. Best vegan product ive used as gainer.
- Could be better...Review by Mr Guy (21 November 2018)
- Taste and texture are not that great, there are other vegan products with better taste and and texture
- GoodReview by R (13 October 2018)
- Tastes good and is value for money
- Feel good!Review by Green Lantern 777 (10 September 2018)
- Under R400 for a 4kg mass gainer is almost unheard off so value for money is great, the taste is decent, some people might not like the texture to the pea protein and oats but at least you know you are getting nutrition made from wholefoods, instead of horrible simple sugars etc. Will buy again.
- Great GainerReview by Gavin (10 September 2018)
- Taste great and works well
- Great product!Review by Carl S (7 September 2018)
- Vegan gainer for the win