Body builders don’t mince their words when talking about the ultimate training pack. It is the definitive supplement that will propel your fitness regimen to another level, bringing you that much closer to achieving perfection. The Universal Animal Pak is a best seller and this is for good reason – it comes jam packed with all the ingredients you need to get an edge on your workouts.
Yes, the Universal Nutrition Animal Pak contains amino acids (BCCA for instance), antioxidants, electrolytes, performance optimizers, digestive enzymes and essential fats (EFA), which will leave you feeling the burn and seeing results. This complete supplement has been selected by a great deal of body builders who only want the best, and the best is what they’ve gotten. Formulated by scientists who toiled away trying to create the ultimate animal pack, this has over 55 key ingredients that are put together in a perfect ratio for better results all the time.
The perfect vitamin to mineral blend is recommended as a foundational supplement that will allow you to create a better nutritional protocol - which you will follow with great enthusiasm as you notice the results. To ensure you’re getting value out of this supplement, each Universal Animal Pak contains 44 packs and 22 servings, enough to make any bodybuilder take on the world of workouts with more confidence and strength.
Here is how this bodybuilding supplement may benefit you:
- Foundational supplement
- Vitamin/mineral blend
- Balanced nutrition
- Key amino acids
- All-in-one formulation
- Performance optimizers
- Prevents nutritional gaps
- EFAs & digestive enzymes
Be in control of your extreme fitness regimen – get your Universal Animal Pak online from Supplement World today.
Serving Size: 2 Packs
Servings Per Container: 22
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (As Carotenoids [Β-Carotene, Α-Carotene], Acetate)||9900IU||198%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate)||1g||1667%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||680IU||170%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Α, D-Β, D-Γ, D-Δ Tocopherols & Tocotrienols)||300IU||1000%|
|Thiamin (as Mononitrate)||76mg||5067%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||82mg||410%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine AKG, Pyridoxine HCl)||180mg||9000%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin, Cyanocobalamin)||11mcg||185%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||150mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||400mg||100%|
|Zinc (as Oxide)||30mg||200%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||50mcg||71%|
|Copper (as Sulfate)||600mcg||30%|
|Manganese (as Sulfate)||5mg||250%|
|Chromium (as Chloride)||60mcg||50%|
|Potassium (as Sulfate)||200mg||6%|
|Amino Acid Complex|
|Oriental Ginseng (Root)||250mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)||100mg||**|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||5mg||**|
|Pine Bark Extract||200mg||**|
|Digestive Enzyme Complex|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
• Take a single pack with breakfast, or with any other meal, and plenty of water
• For those who compete or are training with higher intensity, take two packs a day seperate by 4-12 hours
- Top QualityReview by Nic (23 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessYou can feel the difference throughout the day. You just feel healthier and more energetic. Rough taste and a bit steep in price but i guess quality comes at a price
- Very effectiveReview by kboi (13 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessToo pricey
- Great productReview by Kurtis (19 March 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's the best product ever but the taste needs to be improved
- GoodReview by Princeyayo21 (2 July 2017)
- Definitely effectiveReview by FLYontheWall (6 December 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteJust a bit too pricey
- ProvenReview by JL (12 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe choice of competitors ...
- Best multivitaminReview by Paul (10 May 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessExpensive and 11 pills to take - but worth it! Feel better when taking Pak each morning.
- BEST!Review by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethe KING of multivitamins. all round great feeling when on these and really solid gains. its more than just a supplement, it's a culture!