Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is a premium protein shake to support lean muscle gains.
Build Lean Muscle
The number one supplement that athletes and gym enthusiasts use is a whey shake.
It gives your body a good source of protein to repair muscle tissue from exercise and start the building process. Each serving of this shake provides you with 24 grams of quality protein.
Improved Workout Recovery
You need to recover from your workouts to maximize your fitness goals. Your body starts to transform during periods of rest provided it has the correct nutrition available.
With all the naturally occurring essential and nonessential amino acids, 4 grams of glutamine and 5.5 grams of BCAA’s this product is loaded with the right ingredients for optimal recovery.
Optimum Nutrition is the most internationally recognized producer of premium protein shakes. 100% of the protein comes from whey which is manufactured in Ireland under strict EU GMO regulations.
3 Stage Blend
The high protein content per serving is achieved by using a blend of ultra-pure Hydrolysed and Isolate whey together with Concentrate. This mixture starts giving you protein almost immediately making it ideal for training recovery.
If you are sensitive to lactose a digestive enzyme complex has been added to minimize the discomfort experienced from drinking a dairy-based protein shake.
The enzymes help your body to breakdown and absorb the protein and lactose more efficiently.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is possibly the best selling protein shake in the world. Known for its unrivalled quality it has developed a loyal following of athletes over the last 20 years.
Flavour: French Vanilla Creme
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Energy||490 kJ / 117 kcal||6%*|
|1of which saturates||0.7 g||3%*|
|of which sugars||1.3 g||1%*|
|* Reference intake of an average adult|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate [Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin], Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate), Flavourings, Salt, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Beta-D-Galactosidase, Lipase).
Contains: milk, soy (lecithin).
May contain gluten, egg, nuts and peanuts.
• Add one rounded scoop to a shaker filled with 180 – 240 ml of your preferred beverage.
• Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
• The most effective time to have a serving is first thing in the morning and straight after your workout.
• Can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt or the milk you pour over your morning breakfast cereal.
- SublimeReview by Rambo (21 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is by far the best protein I've tried, mixes really well without any lumps, taste isn't overwhelming nor does it make u nauseous. I bought the 4.5kg and I'm super happy with it. Going to try a new flavour this time so I'm going for a smaller one. The protein is super effective after one month of using it , it increases definition, hardens your muscles and helps you recover . Although its ridiculously pricey , I am happy with it and will continue to use it till I find something better. After all it's your health and body and I only want what is best . Quality over quantity.
- expensiveReview by bees (16 December 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteExpensive but otherwise a great and effective supplement
- FELL IN LOVE WITH ITReview by thozh (28 March 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePricelast year October was my first time using whey, i bought this particular whey, boy i must say, it tastes great, works wonderful , i started seeing some muscle definition sometime in November and i fell in love with this product. have never tried others though but i am sticking with one.
- Simple – Exercise – Drink ON – Muscles grow!Review by Ice (28 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have first tried the 900g because it's so expensive (cookies & cream very nice). I am going to order the 2.2kg now - this whey works amazing. I recover quickly. I have been using whey now for 5 years and I can now actually see my muscles grow and getting definition quickly for the 1st time.
However, I will see how long this one lasts and whether I can/will afford going on with this.
If not, I will definitely alternate with ON every 2nd or 3rd month. No other whey works like this one.
- it is my first time using this and it is perfect and very tastey.Review by bhekiJono (26 January 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastebest protein ever ,i promote this product
- niceReview by a_d (28 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastevery nice, best in the world
- #1Review by Ayrt (25 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBy far, the best protein that I've ever used. I've been on a strict meal plan training 6 days a week and taking my shake immediately after my session. GAINS!!! Being accused of using other stuff at the gym. That's how much of a difference using quality protein makes.
- Simply the bestReview by Jay (18 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI've been drinking protein shakes for about 15 years now, from various suppliers, so trust me when I say this protein shake is the best - by MILES.
Why? Firstly, I've always hated the taste of protein shakes, but somehow ON figured out how to make them taste like actual milkshakes (even if you mix it with water, like I do). Just make sure you mix it properly (not too much liquid). And that is my other favourite thing about this product - I literally mix 1 scoop in about 150 ml of water! WITH A TEASPOON... and it's done! No more blenders and shakers filled with 500 ml of thick, disgusting-tasting gunk that makes you feel full and bloated...
But most of all, the results are obvious. (Assuming you know what you're doing in the gym). The quality of the muscle I gained over 6-8 weeks was unmatched by any other supplements I've taken. And it wasn't just me who noticed it, two guys actually came up to me in the gym and asked me how I got the definition in my muscles. My answer: "dumbbells, 10-12 reps, and ON Whey".
I don't care about the price. I can never go back to another protein shake.
- Great productReview by Cohen R (9 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using it for 3 months now and I can see noticeable differences with regards to lean muscle. By far, the best whey on the market. Been using cookies and cream which smells and tastes devine!
- Great... But pricyReview by Ciffsome (19 November 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest stuff on the market, but quite expensive
- Well I tried eveything. And only this works!Review by Will (26 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have tried so many protein supplements and I always have the same reaction! POOP! But not this! This is the only Whey I can consume with no side effects. I would highly recommend this!
P.S. I am not lactose intolerant but can't stomach Whey Protein
- Fantastic but expensiveReview by JP (13 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI become depressed when it's finished because of the cost of replacing it, but I have seen the difference in quality compared to peers based on the results I experienced. Just expected a little more on the taste side, especially for the price you pay.
- best prorein iv usedReview by kyle (8 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOn 100% whey is a very good protein powder, it works well with my body. It dissolves very very easy, doesn't have the best taste IMO. On 100% Whey goes perfect with on pure creatine!
- Can never get enough!Review by Zubie (8 September 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI am using my first 2.2kg tub its amazing.. Only 2 weeks into the tub and I feel much stronger and gained lean muscle mass rapidly with a balance diet of cause.. I am stacking it with MuscleTech CreaCore at the end of every successful session.. Feel like an unstoppable juggernaut indeed.. Muscle fibers are ripping through my clothes.. Feel like a new and improved superman.. Optimum Gold Standard Whey is thee best!!!! :D
- Chocolate SupremeReview by Johan (11 July 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMixes very well. Tastes good in both milk and water. Keeps my cravings under control. I've had good gains while using this product.
- Cant go wrongReview by gareth (3 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIncredible product once again. This quite simply has to be one of the best if not the best protein supplements on the market! Been using it for months and will never change. Its pricey but worth every cent. Results can be seen and felt within short space of time.
- NO 1 !!Review by Tiaan (26 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegreat taste and it mix very easy.
I've had Vanilla for a while now and it was the best tasting vanilla shake by far but I prefer Double Rich Choc
- AmazingReview by Nick (1 November 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best protein product on the market by far. Premium price for premium results
- excellent whey!Review by Gareth (14 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTook this protein after taking many others and it has definitely been the best out of all of them. Great results and the taste and texture of the shake is perfect and easy to get down after a hard workout. Big ups to optimum nutrition
- ExcellentReview by Yeskiel (9 October 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks brilliantly,you pay for what you get.