When MUSCLE MILK was first introduced, we attempted to emulate human mother's milk, one of nature's most anabolic, complete and balanced foods. In doing that, MUSCLE MILK created a new category of protein products, while setting a new standard for both taste and performance. As a result, MUSCLE MILK has become America's favorite protein drink.
PRECISION PROTEIN BLEND MUSCLE MILK contains a precise blend of proteins designed to create the optimal environment for exercise recovery and muscle growth. This precision protein blend contains rapid-releasing whey and slower digesting micellar caseins from milk protein isolate/concentrate plus calcium and sodium caseinates. This creates a constant supply of amino acids, the building blocks of muscle tissue.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT KIND OF FAT! The LEAN LIPIDS used in Cytosport MUSCLE MILK are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), the pre-digested, fast-burning fats help provide the caloric energy needed to fuel exercise and recovery. Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids from canola and sunflower oil provide essential omega-3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
CHOOSE CARBOHYDRATES WISELY Low-sugar, high-fiber complex carbs are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle. The starch-based complex carbs found in MUSCLE MILK supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and a preferred energy source for anaerobically exercising muscles.
Category: Protein Powder
• MUSCLE MILK can be used before workouts, after workouts, or prior to bedtime.
• Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity.
• CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise.
• Use 1-3 servings (35g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
• Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
- Great product!!!Review by Jeff (7 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAwesome product, love the taste, the effectiveness, the price is a bit steep, but kind of worth it.
Definitely will buy this in the future.
- Not too badReview by Duncan (15 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI got me a small tub of this stuff and it really is much effective. Would really stick to this as a during-the-day protein. I used one scoop along with a 100% whey and i could see the results, good stuff indeed.
Just a little pricey but it is trustworthy. This product is up the with the best. Would love to buy a big tub next time
- Absolutely Amazing!!!Review by Paul (22 May 2012)
- I have had fantastic results with this product. Besides it being the best tasting protein on the market by far, I gained lean muscle naturally. I combined this with Monster Amino as my Intra drink which is also a CytoSport product. Chocolate is my favourite!!!
- Worth the SpendReview by RedDevil (12 April 2012)
- One the most effective shakes out there. Excellent results. Pricey, but definitely worth the spend. After struggling for gains, this produced results.
- Great product!Review by Gareth (7 March 2012)
- I started trying out Muscle Milk after a recommendation from a friend in the US. My initial response was that it should be illegal for a protein supplement to taste this good! Apart from the taste Muscle Milk contains a lot more fat than other protein supplements which is exactly what I want considering 50%+ of my caloric intake is from fat and my diet is a high fat, high protein diet.
I'll definitely recommend this product to anybody even though it may not be the best priced protein supplement out there.
- Very GoodReview by DB (7 February 2012)
- Most natural product . Very good tast . Cant beat muscle milk
- Good productReview by Ari (31 December 2011)
- Bought two tubs while on special. The taste was a bit artificial on the strawberry but overall was a good product
- Well priced and great tasteReview by Ari (2 December 2011)
- Bought two tubs while on special to use before workout and before bed. Enjoy the taste and mixes easily-no lumps.
- Great MRPReview by J (25 September 2011)
- Been using this twice a day between meals for a month.
best tasting protein, and it definitely fills you u up and does'nt give you the starved feeling 2 hours later. im using fat burners and Monster milk post workout. lost 4% bodyfat and picked up pure lean muscle. the high fat in Muscle milk is more the CLA's and EFA's.
Great all round product. will definitely continue using it.
only downside is you dont get all the other flavours in SA! would love to try them
- Great StuffReview by Daniel (17 August 2011)
- Best tasting protein on the market!!! Enjoy the cookies n creme flavour
- goodReview by Yoni (9 April 2011)
- great tasting shake and a good shake to grow lean muscle, get chocolate flavour!!!
- best protein shakeReview by gavin (5 April 2011)
- It is a fantastic protein blend with great taste, its everything you would need in a shake!!! . (Strawberry and chocolate...Winners) I rate it 10/10
- BAM!Review by Victor (29 March 2011)
- I rocked up at the gym after 2 weeks of being on muscle milk and my swimming coach asked me whether I was on creatine due to my sudden size I put on so quick..Great taste to!!
- taste +10Review by Alon (31 August 2010)
- this is the best tasting shake out there. its great for getting most of your nutrient values per day. 10/10
- Not too badReview by Shaun (24 July 2010)
- i used a 1.1kg and i am happy with the results. you will gain some nice lean muscle with this stuff if your diet is not too sloppy! btw.......hands down the best tasting protein shake i have ever had!!!
- GoodReview by Bruce (30 June 2010)
- Love banana flavour most. Great drink for getting lean or to grow lean muscle.
Serving Size: 35g (approx 1 scoop)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Protein Blend (Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate and/or Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and/or Concentrate, Whey Peptides, Lactoferrin, L-Glutamin, Taurine), Lean Lipids Blend (Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Canola Oil, L-Carnitine), Maltodextrin, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Soluble Corn Fiber, Crystalline Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vitamin Mineral Blend, Potassium Bicarbonate and/or Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccarides, Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.
Vitamin and Mineral Blend
Tricalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Chromium Polynicotinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin.
Contains ingredients derived from Milk and Soy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Soy, Wheat and Eggs.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Use as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
SKU #: CSMLKCF