EVOX 100% Whey Protein Advanced is a blend of premium protein sources for rapid uptake and recovery.
Improved Recovery Time
A high quality protein shake helps you recover from your workouts and helps build lean muscle.
Current research indicates that without a good source of bio-available proteins which you get either from nutrition or supplementation, your lean muscle and fitness goals are hampered.
Get More Muscle
The best time to use a Whey Protein shake is straight after your training to provide your body with amino acids which provide essential nutrients to start the muscle building process.
This has 23 grams of quality protein and 4.8 grams of branched chain amino acids which stimulate more lean gains.
- As a dietary supplement add 1 slightly rounded scoop (32g) to 150 – 200 ml cold water and blend.
- For increased protein requirements add 2 slightly rounded scoops (64g) to 300 – 400 ml cold water.
- Most important time to drink a serving is directly after your gym session.
- Athletes who train frequently can take another serving first thing in the morning.
- To ensure that you meet the protein requirements necessary to support your goal, you can make use of 1-4 servings daily for an improved protein intake frequency which is especially important for active individuals and athletes.
- JUNKReview by Coleman (19 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas a loyal evox user until I met with this junk that doesn't want to mix, it just lumps. I will never ever buy evox again after years of using there products. A real waste of money.
- Great Results. Horrid TasteReview by Oliver (4 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe shake mixed very easily for me although I had to add an extra 100ml of water with it because the taste was so bad and need watering down, milk make a negligible difference. I couldn't even stomach the smell in the tub. However, I have seen fantastic results while cutting on this, better than anything else in this price range. I won't buy it again though because the taste literally make me feel nauseous.
- NoobReview by Noob (1 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBit sweet but useable for the price
- Happy with taste and priceReview by Miles (21 November 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen a long time evox users. Their shakes just taste great! The price is affordable especially if you buy the 3kg size. Tried the apple crumble, yeah was okay. Rather stick to chocolate or cookies and cream. yum
- INDORCEReview by SVALO (16 November 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWHEY PROTEIN EVOX IS THE BEST
- very goodReview by romeo maxwell (19 October 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessused many shakes before this one, and for me i must say this one is the best by far
- i liked itReview by Mike (22 September 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePricethe chocolate one tastes nice. will see if i gain or not about 2 hit the gym
- rubbishReview by Audz (10 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes very bad couldn't finish a bottle of the shake then 3 minutes later got stomach cramps couldn't walk thought i was dying.
- TerribleReview by Angie (10 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI felt like I was swallowing sugar. The taste is really bad. Never buying it again.
- Terrible!!!Review by Ben (9 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes bad and doesn't mix well. I prefer the old evox 100% whey
- Very disapointedReview by Morné (5 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis "new" formula does not mix no matter what you do. It tastes worse as well. Get it sorted please damn.
- RubbishReview by beats (1 June 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEvox use to be great now but not anymore the thing won't even mix even with a blender. there is nothing advanced about this protein, never buying evox products
- Worst product by farReview by Rahfiq (13 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is the worst whey ever made. Used to use the synergy which was great but switched to this crappy product. No matter how i try the mixture is ALWAYS lumpy. Load of trash
- RubbishReview by Gregory (3 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought the cookies and cream and its horrible. It does not mix well and it actually has real cookies in it. Total rubbish and I bought the 2kg which I eventually threw away because I just could not stand the taste any more.
- american flavourReview by fit_boy (21 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegot a tub of the apple crumble flavour. omg .... tastes just like an american brand. if evox keeps coming out with more flavours like this .... happy days!
- *Rubbish*Review by Ashh (18 February 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI tried 3 different flavors and they were all very sweet didn't dissolve well, Evox seems to experiment a lot and only get it right 1 out of 3 times this for me is a total miss!!!
- Back to old selfReview by Ryan (18 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWas a long time evox 100% whey user, then they stopped it and brought out a new product which was total rubbish. Overpriced for amino-spiked milk solids. Thankfully they have discontinued that and seem to have gone back to their old ways. Got the small tub to try it out. Not the cheapest, but the taste is great. The taste was one of the reasons I was an evox fan.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.0 g|
|of which sugars||1.8 g|
|Total Fats||1.7 g|
|of which saturated||1.0 g|
|Total Fibre||0.2 g|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE||(gram / 100g)|
|AROMATIC AMINO ACIDS|
|(phe & tyr)||4.22|
|SULPHUR AMINO ACIDS|
|(met & cys)||3.08|
|BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS|
|(leu, iso, val)||15.56|
|Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older.|
Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate), Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate), Maltodextrin, Cookie Crumbs (Only in Cookies & Cream (Contains Gluten)), Flavourants, Salt, Stabilizer, Sucralose and Acesulfame-K Blend, Tolerase L, Colourants (E122 Only in Strawberry).
Cow’s milk. Contains lactose (milk sugar), but remains suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of Tolerase L (Lactose enzymes).
May also contain traces of soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat (gluten) or crustaceans.
Seek advice from your primary healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you have a known medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating females, or individuals under the age of 12 years. Individuals aged 12-18 should not exceed one recommended serving daily. Do not use as a singular source of nutrition.
The ingredients used to develop and formulate this product are not sports banned substances.
SKU #: EVEWPADCF