Muscle Works Branch Chain Amino-X is a muscle protector and protein synthesiser.
It is a precise blend of branch chain amino acids in the unique 2:1:1 ratio that works to ensure that you retain more nitrogen and increase protein usage at cellular level.
BCAA's are metabolized in muscle tissue so are great for preventing muscle breakdown which may happen to hard-training athletes and gym enthusiasts.
Added to preventing muscle loss these amino acids play a vital role in the repair and building of muscle for anyone looking for a lean and toned physique.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Add 2 rounded scoops to 200ml of water and consume before, during or after training.
• One serving to be consumed at any other time during the day or night.
• For best results use with L-Glutamine and Kre-Alkalyn.
- Mix with shakeReview by Rikus (9 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe unflavoured version doesn't taste good at all on its own, rather mix it with a shake, then it is no problem.
- great stuffReview by Iron_Man (29 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen adding this to my intra/post workout shake and first thing in the A.M and it works like a charm. Been getting lean & recovery has been fantastic.
- Good qualityReview by Bren (24 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally good value for money ...u can taste the branch chains . But at least I know I got the real deal.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (10 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Malic Acid, Grape Flavour||10gr|
|L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine||10gr|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
As with all exercise and nutritional programmes, please consult your physician first. Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating or if you have any medical condition. Branched Chain Amino-X is not a medicine, has not been tested and evaluated by the MCC and in no way is meant to cure, treat or prevent any disease or disorder. Supplements are best utilized in conjunction with a healthy diet and goal orientated exercise routine. Always consult your healthcare professional before making changes to your diet or exercise routine.
SKU #: MWBCAXCF