PharmaFreak Super Freak is pre-workout powder for increased intensity and endurance.
Energy and Mental Focus
The blend of Caffeine, Citicoline and Oleuropein Aglycone ensure that you get the most from each training session by boosting both your intensity level and mental focus whilst in the gym.
One full scoop will give you a whopping 455 mg of Caffeine which is the same as approximately 5 cups of coffee!
We recommend that you start with a quarter serving to assess your tolerance before moving on to a full scoop.
Boosts strength and power during your workout due to the addition of two clinically researched fatigue fighters, Betaine Anhydrous and Peppermint Oil.
- Mix half (5.1 g) to 1 (10.2 g) scoop with 236 to 415 ml of cold water.
- Due to its strength, it is highly recommended that you assess your individual tolerance and start out by using only half a scoop per day.
- Do not consume more than 1 scoop in any 24 hour period.
- Drink 15-30 minutes before training.
- Many individuals find that half a scoop is strong enough to deliver maximum results.
- GoodReview by Jaco (15 February 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNot bad at all. Gives a good pump. without the irritating tingling feeling some others give you. Not as explosive as the NPL, but still a great alternative. Taste is amazing and creamy. Price is just quite steep (imported product I gather).
- INSANE!Review by Neel (21 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have a very high tolerance to pre workouts. After trying super freak.... Guys there's no words honestly. You need to try it for yourself! The best pre I've ever had. No crashes after. Don't take it after 4. You won't sleep. Have super freak about 20 minutes before your session, and use USN intra workout during sessions... Best combo ever!
Serving Size: Half Scoop (5.1 g)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||125 mg||208 %|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50 %|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||15 IU||50 %|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250 %|
|Folic Acid||150 mcg||38 %|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417 %|
|MUSCULAR STRENGTH & ANTI-FATIGUE SUPPORT COMPLEX||1.6 g|
|Betaine Anhydrous (2-trimethylammonioacetate)||*|
|Siberian Ginseng Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)||*|
|Peppermint Oil (Mentha x piperita) (leaf)||*|
|COGNITIVE FOCUS & ANTI-STRESS SUPPORT COMPLEX||1.3 g|
|L-Tyrosine (L-2-Amino-3-(4-hyroxyphenyl)propanoic acid)||*|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) (Root)||*|
|MIND & MUSCLE STIMULANT SUPPORT COMPLEX||405 mg|
|Caffeine Anydrous (1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione)||*|
|Choline Bitartrate (2-Hydroxyethyl)trimethylammonium-L-(+)-tartrate salt (1:1)||*|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) (Oleuropein Aglycone)||*|
|Citicoline (Cytidine 5'-diphosphocholine)||*|
|MUSCLE PUMP & ANTIOXIDANT RECOVERY SUPPORT COMPLEX||127 mg|
|Agmatine Sulfate (1-(4-Aminobutyl)guanidine)||*|
|ASTRAGIN™ PATENTED ABSORPTION SUPPORT COMPLEX||2.5 mg|
|Tienchi Ginseng (Panax notoginseng) (Root)||*|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) (Root)||*|
|* Daily Value Not Established.|
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Red 40, Maltodextrin, Silica
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver disease, a renal/kidney disease, or if you suffer from a cardiovascular disease and are attempting an increase in physical activity, or if you are taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures, cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, and/or blood thinners, or if you have any other medical condition. Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction. Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure, glaucoma, detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome) and/or if you are following a low protein diet. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as five 230 ml cups of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this product. Consumption with other caffeine-containing product (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, mate) is not recommended. This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep. Hypersensitivity is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not exceed recommended serving as improper use does not enhance results.
SKU #: PHFSFCF