Supashape's High Protein Pancakes provide the ideal breakfast, or any time "healthy" treat or snack, for those who follow the fitness lifestyle. If you're like most fitness enthusiasts you've probably resigned yourself to the fact that traditionally served pancakes just don't provide decent levels of high quality protein without high levels of simple sugars and fat.
However with Supashape's high protein, whole-grain pancake mix, you can now start your day off guilt free! Light and with a great aroma and soft texture, Supashape's pancakes are good enough to eat straight from the pan - no butter, syrup or honey needed.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
• Place one scoop ( Approx 50 g) of Supashape High Protein Pancake mix and 100 ml to 125 ml fat free milk in a mixing bowl.
• Blend with a fork or whisk until batter is still slightly lumpy (Do not over mix). This blend is sufficient to make four or five, six inch (15 cm) pancakes.
• Pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake onto a preheated non-stick pan, spreading batter thinly over an area roughly 15 cm in diameter. Cook pancakes for approximately 1 minute per side or until golden brown, turning once only.
• Note - Batter consistency and pancake thickness can be adjusted to meet individual preference.
Price Effectiveness Taste
- Easy to make and tasy!
Taste Price Effectiveness
- Easy to make and yummy!
- I have had the Banana Toffee pancakes. They are incredible easy to make and taste really incredible. They are relatively high in carbs, but low GI, so you feel quite full from eating them. I like these for a 'non-cheat day' where I really want a cheat ;)
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (50g)
|Amount per Serving with 100ml Skim Milk||Amount per 100 g Powder|
|Energy||893 kJ / 213.5 kCal||1495 kJ / 357 kCal|
|Protein||18 g||29 g|
|Carbohydrates||32 g||54 g|
|Fibre||1 g||2 g|
|Fat||1.5 g||2.8 g|
Supashape Protein Complex (high biological value, protein complex composed of: Ultra and Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Proteins, Calcium Caseinate & Egg Albumen powder), Oatmeal Powder, Potato Starch, Chickpea flour, Brown Rice flour, Flavours, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Sucralose (non nutritive sweetener).
ALLERGENS: Cow's Milk, Soya, Egg. May contain traces of Wheat (gluten).
Manufactured in a factory that uses peanuts & tree nuts.
- I love these pancakes, I've tried blueberry and the banana toffee.
very easy to make and surprisingly filling and so easy to make.
only downside is its a bit steep price wise.
- These are easy to make and taste awesome. They are fast and I don't feel guilty for eating them!
- Tasty ease
- Really easy to mix. Also taste's pretty good. Perfect way to cheat without actually cheating.
SKU #: SSHPPCF