Evox Synergy Whey Protein is a time-released protein shake for lean muscle and immune support.
Maintain and Build Muscle
Protein is one of the most important nutrients to build or even maintain muscle.
Without an adequate quality supply you just won’t get maximum results from your efforts in the gym. Athletes supplement their protein intake with a shake which is fast-absorbing and has all the amino acids needed from the building process.
Each serving of this product has 24 grams of premium protein.
Quicker Recovery Time
You build muscle during your rest periods so it is important that you give you body enough nutrients to recover from your workouts.
A scoop of this shake is loaded with Glutamine which improves recovery and reduces soreness from training.
This is one of the few protein shakes to support your immune system by including Colostrum and a prebiotic fibre called Inulin. Studies have shown the immune factors in Colostrum to aid in immune response.
Prebiotic fibres support the immune system by stimulating healthy gut bacteria. The same beneficial bacteria help with digestion, making your body more efficient at using the muscle building nutrients it receives.
Time Released Protein
There are 5 types of protein used in this product, each with its own rate of absorption in your body.
Taken after your training the Hydrolysate will start supplying amino acids almost immediately while the Casein gives you extended protein support for maximum gains.
Comprehensive Fitness Shake
Evox Synergy Whey Protein is the company’s flagship product and for good reason. One of the few shakes on the market than not only builds muscle but also gives you the immune support to help you perform at your peak year round.
- Great results, heavy priceReview by Doth Thou? (28 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest I've used so far, but pricey
- Awesome productReview by Toffie (6 December 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNoticeably changes within 3 weeks...This is a must have product.
Thumbs up evox....
- Good stuff realy good stuffReview by Chris (10 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThumbs up evox
- greatReview by 6mboyjam (29 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastetastes amazing
- greatReview by 6mboyjam (29 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastetastes amazing
- Great productReview by Vosi (5 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this product for 6 months and seen good results. Will recommend this product if you are looking to make good lean gains. Love the taste and the price is a bonus. Thumbs up to Evox.
- Good allrounderReview by Christopher (16 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI found this tasted good, mixed well and provided me with decent results. worthwhile buy
- simply amazingReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteone of the best whey proteins I've ever used. Great results and great taste!
- Great protein suppReview by Jaco (18 December 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is one of the best Whey proteins out there, also being mixed with other quality proteins as well as casein I also drink it before bed. Low carbs and high protein compared to other whey products.
Mix with Morvite instant porridge and you have a brilliant mass gainer
- AverageReview by Phreak (16 November 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe taste was good in the beginning, but got worse the more I drinked it. This product had no effectiveness on me, with no recovery not muscle gains. I personally wont use this product again.
- Great tasting!Review by Kevin (3 October 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI must say one of the better wheys ive used. Just got a free 500g lime with the 2.2kg vanilla and i must say the lime is surprisingly good. Good price good results and lasts forever. All round winner
- good results of this protein supplementReview by Terence (29 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSo far, i have no bad reaction to this protein shake - (no stomach cramps or being nauseous at all from the product) last me two months at the latest, great taste and after three months i slowly starting to see some good results in the building of lean muscle. Will recommend this Evox product and brand to everyone!
- Must TryReview by Warren (21 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat tasting choc flavour...Mixes easily...I definitely recommend this product as a post workout or to increase protein requirements.
- Awesome ProductReview by Gym Addict (29 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have tried many Protein Powders in the past and nothing compares to this one as I feel it provides all the necessary effects as well as great taste! This product is well priced and can last up to two months (when buying the 2.2kg one).
Great work Evox!
- Good productReview by Christopher (10 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAm using the choc mint version, taste not too bad, helps especially with morning weetbix! Mixes easily. Been good addition to diet.
- What a productReview by KingAnt (9 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSynergy is such a great product started see results in 2 weeks great tasting mixes easy would, price is abit high all over but besides that its worth it, all you need is a stable meal plan a good workout and synergy.
- great proteinReview by yo muscle (8 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastesynergy is perfect to increase the protein intake of an average joe to the serious lifter. you can really feel the better recovery from it and gains every month!!!!
- Great ProductReview by TicTac (29 June 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this product for close to a year now and I'm very impressed. Its priced reasonably, tastes great and is an awesome post workout shake for muscle recovery. Doesn't really help with massive gains but it really is a great product for those looking for a protein to take during a weight loss cycle and for those trying to build lean muscle.
- Not for meReview by GripPull (17 April 2013)
- Saw no results from this product, I don't believe this product is meant for muscle building but rather to simply form part of a high protein diet. Tastes good though
- Does the jobReview by Propow (15 April 2013)
- I have just finished my first tub of this powder. I did not see any noticeable results that would make me feel like it was better or worse than other protein powders on the market. It is quite pricey I though. Overall its a decent enough product but i think there are better quality protein powders out there.
- Amazing proteinReview by Jaco (21 March 2013)
- Good product, lasts up to 2 months, tastes great, would recommend to anyone, well done EVOX
- Good ProteinReview by Gabriel (4 March 2013)
- A good post workout shake as recommended. Contains a high percentage of quality proteins, and is low on sugars. Suited towards cutting or maintaining muscle mass. Vanilla flavor not recommended; produces a 'thin' and very watery consistency when mixed. However, only tastes good if mixed with milk. Would recommend the strawberry flavor (EVOX have a great strawberry flavor)
- This is a great ProductReview by Deon (23 February 2013)
- Great product and it tastes wonderful, love the strawberry flavour.
- Best whey I have tried so farReview by PEA (7 February 2013)
- This is one of my favourite protein supplements. Have both fast and slow releasing proteins. Tastes great - almost like a Nesquick taste and mixes very well.
- one of the best!!!Review by NOEL (11 January 2013)
- Evox has done a pretty good job by bringing out this protein. I take it during the course of the day also the soya protein is good. This is one of the best blends even if compared to international standards.
- Perfect All Round!!Review by Renzo (19 November 2012)
- I have tried and tested at least 10 different protein products but I found the Evox Synergy Whey has been the best!! For a very good price you get an outstanding product. I have used this product during both fat loss and mass gaining cycles and it was very effective either way! A great well rounded product, I will never use another brand or type again!!
- Good value for moneyReview by Degero (29 October 2012)
- I am new to the supplementing scene but must admit, it is a damn fine product, mixes easily (I don't need a blender only shaker) and it does what it is suppose to....help build lean muscle!!!!!
- Waste of moneyReview by johan (21 October 2012)
- I noticed no gains at all, does taste awesome tho. wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
- GreatReview by Emile (20 October 2012)
- Great all-round product with all the right proteins and without the unwanted carbs and fats. Been using it for almost 3 years now. Also the cookie & cream flavour is just the best tasting ever!! Definitely international quality!!
- Great ProductReview by Alessandro (18 October 2012)
- What I like most about this shake is the value for money. I've been using it twice a day for a few months now. One tub lasts forever.
I'm a big fan of the strawberry flavour. Mixes really well and tastes great.
Overall, great product that I will continue to buy.
- Awesome!!Review by Steyts (31 August 2012)
- I've been using this product with Evox 100% pure L-glutamine and the results are amazing!!!
- Great gainsReview by Jonathan (6 July 2012)
- This is still one of my favourite shakes, It mixes easily and I don't get any dodge stomach or gas.
The gains I got were all lean muscle, helped with my shredding phase.
- Love itReview by Salatiso (19 June 2012)
- I've used this stuff for more than 3 months and I have to say the results are noticeable. I love the cookies and cream flavour.
I recently tried Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey and I have to say in terms of taste and consistency I prefer the Synergy. In fact, I've decided to use them both because I love the fact that this also fills me up a bit so that i neither go to bed hungry nor wake up hungry.
- Great!!!!!!Review by De Wet (11 June 2012)
- I am a HUGE fan of EVOX.
this is in my opinion the best whey you can buy.
Tastes great and mixes even better!
- it's proteinReview by Lee (23 May 2012)
- Choc tastes ok. Very fine powder so mixes easily. Doesn't taste great with water only, I do at least half milk.
Small serving size.
- Great all round proteinReview by Ari (31 December 2011)
- I use this as an in between meal shake with a fruit and sometimes have it before bed. Great taste and very economical
- UniqueReview by Carlos (9 November 2011)
- I have being using this product for over 3 years now. IT WORKS and its very good. I understand on different people works different ways but you can not rely on a product to make you big or small. End of the day your body is made up from 70% in the kitchen and 30% in the gym. So for those that say this product didnt work for them... before dissing the product make sure you got the right product, proper meal plan and proper workout plan that suits you and your goal.
- Not all protein powders are created equalReview by Robin (20 October 2011)
- Decided to try this Evox Synergy Whey Protein instead of my usual Optimum Nutrition. Tastes great, mixes well BUT this product gives me bloating, cramps, and flatulence. Will never buy this again. I suppose you get what you pay for.
- SuperReview by Jay (19 September 2011)
- This product gave me the leanest muscle gains out of any whey protein or protein blend I've taken. It lasted me forever which is great. Best product in my opinion great value for what you get. Just amazing.
- Good stuffReview by Jared (21 June 2011)
- I am a fan of protein blends. This one is reasonably priced, although I would prefer some miscellar casein, but it is decent for during the day. The taste on the strawberry one is nice and subtle. Good flexible protein.
- miracle in a tubReview by Garreth (28 March 2011)
- my initial use of this product helped me gain 4 kilograms on my 72 kilogram 7 percent body fat figure,so i weighed 76 after just one use,with continuous use i now weigh 78 with a 6 percent body fat!thumbs up
- BRILLIANT!Review by Alexander (16 March 2011)
- Brilliant taste and have got significant gains! One thing people must not mistake this for is a "Mass Gainer"... This helps in building lean muscle tissue! Which in turn, will catalyse fat burning gains as well :) I love it!
- greatReview by Phillip (8 March 2011)
- ive been using this for the past month now and it is excellent, picked up 2 kg lean muscle...would recommend it to any one
- Great ProductReview by Muhammad (5 March 2011)
- Good product,i find it to be one of the best wheys i have come across,i intend on using this again in the near future. I would definitely recommend this to people 9/10
- Not that greatReview by SP28 (2 March 2011)
- This product does have a pretty good taste , however after even finishing a whole container didn't see much results, there are better local products for the same price.
- Quite a good local proteinReview by Paul (2 February 2011)
- I have tried lots of different whey proteins. Evox is quite a well known South African supplement company, and I think their Synergy deserves some credit. It mixes really well, and is pretty creamy, but has a bit of a bitter after-taste. Its also good value, but I don't think it gives the same results as international products, but they cost a lot more.
If you arent prepared to spend a lot of money on a whey protein, its probably a good option!
- NICEReview by Almarie (20 January 2011)
- it is a great whey protein and does what they advertise.... tastes great aswell!
- decentReview by MIke (17 December 2010)
- tastes great, but there are much better products on the market for this price. 6/10
- good all round proteinReview by Larry (17 December 2010)
- great to take any time of the day due to the whey/casein blend that release protein over time. well priced and you get loads or servings outta this tub + the small lil baby tub lol
- Simply the bestReview by J-Bay (23 November 2010)
- This is a very high quality protein. This is a good protein to take when your periods between meals are longer than the normal 2-3 hours. This is a slow release protein and is great at bedtime. The taste is superb. 10/10!
|Amount per Serving||Amount per 100g|
|Energy||481 kJ||1505 kJ|
|Protein||24 g||76 g|
|Glycemic Carbohydrates||1.9 g||6 g|
|Lactose||0.5 g||1.6 g|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||3.6 g|
|of which saturated fat||0.2 g||0.6 g|
|of which unsaturated fat||1.0 g||3.0 g|
|Cholesterol||25 mg||78 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||1.4 g||4.5 g|
|Total Sodium||28.8 mg||90 mg|
|SYNERGY AMINO COMPLEX|
|Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine and Glutamine Peptides|
|SYNERGY ANTI-OXIDANT COMPLEX|
|Green Tea and Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|SYNERGY EFA COMPLEX|
|Essential Phospholipids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Essential Fatty Acids|
|SYNERGY GIH COMPLEX|
|Prebiotic Inulin, Oligofructose|
|SYNERGY IGF-1 GROWTH COMPLEX|
|** Nutritional values are calculated as per the ingredients' typical value.|
Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate); Glutamine Peptides; Essential Fatty Acid Powder (EFA); Raftilose Synergy 1 (Oligofructose Enriched Inulin Fibre); Colostrum; Medium Chain Triglycerides; Green Tea Extract; Alpha Lipoic Acid; L-isoleucine; L-leucine; L-valine.
Lecithin; Creamer; Permitted Flavourants and Colourants; Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate variant); Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate; Sodium Saccharin; Acesulfame K); Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidat); Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride.
Milk, Soy, Egg, Wheat (Gluten) and Nuts.
Take 2 heaped scoops (32g) with 200 - 300ml water or skim milk.
Add or remove water or skim milk to acquire desirable taste and thickness.
Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
Can be used to supplement your mid-morning, mid-afternoon and post-training meals.
Best used for active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exists. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes