Evox Synergy Whey Protein is a time-released protein shake for lean muscle and immune support.
Maintain and Build Muscle
Protein is one of the most important nutrients to build or even maintain muscle.
Without an adequate quality supply you just won’t get maximum results from your efforts in the gym. Athletes supplement their protein intake with a shake which is fast-absorbing and has all the amino acids needed from the building process.
Each serving of this product has 24 grams of premium protein.
Quicker Recovery Time
You build muscle during your rest periods so it is important that you give you body enough nutrients to recover from your workouts.
A scoop of this shake is loaded with Glutamine which improves recovery and reduces soreness from training.
This is one of the few protein shakes to support your immune system by including Colostrum and a prebiotic fibre called Inulin. Studies have shown the immune factors in Colostrum to aid in immune response.
Prebiotic fibres support the immune system by stimulating healthy gut bacteria. The same beneficial bacteria help with digestion, making your body more efficient at using the muscle building nutrients it receives.
Time Released Protein
There are 5 types of protein used in this product, each with its own rate of absorption in your body.
Taken after your training the Hydrolysate will start supplying amino acids almost immediately while the Casein gives you extended protein support for maximum gains.
Comprehensive Fitness Shake
Evox Synergy Whey Protein is the company’s flagship product and for good reason. One of the few shakes on the market than not only builds muscle but also gives you the immune support to help you perform at your peak year round.
|Amount per Serving||Amount per 100g|
|Energy||481 kJ||1505 kJ|
|Protein||24 g||76 g|
|Glycemic Carbohydrates||1.9 g||6 g|
|Lactose||0.5 g||1.6 g|
|Total Fat||1.2 g||3.6 g|
|of which saturated fat||0.2 g||0.6 g|
|of which unsaturated fat||1.0 g||3.0 g|
|Cholesterol||25 mg||78 mg|
|Dietary Fibre||1.4 g||4.5 g|
|Total Sodium||28.8 mg||90 mg|
|SYNERGY AMINO COMPLEX|
|Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine and Glutamine Peptides|
|SYNERGY ANTI-OXIDANT COMPLEX|
|Green Tea and Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|SYNERGY EFA COMPLEX|
|Essential Phospholipids, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Essential Fatty Acids|
|SYNERGY GIH COMPLEX|
|Prebiotic Inulin, Oligofructose|
|SYNERGY IGF-1 GROWTH COMPLEX|
|** Nutritional values are calculated as per the ingredients' typical value.|
Ultra Filtered Whey Protein Blend: (Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate); Glutamine Peptides; Essential Fatty Acid Powder (EFA); Raftilose Synergy 1 (Oligofructose Enriched Inulin Fibre); Colostrum; Medium Chain Triglycerides; Green Tea Extract; Alpha Lipoic Acid; L-isoleucine; L-leucine; L-valine.
Lecithin; Creamer; Permitted Flavourants and Colourants; Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate variant); Non-nutritive Sweetener (Sodium Cyclamate; Sodium Saccharin; Acesulfame K); Colloidal Silicone Dioxide (Glidat); Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride.
Contains Milk and Soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes Egg, Wheat (Gluten) & Nuts.
• Take 2 heaped scoops (32g) with 200 - 300ml water or skim milk.
• Add or remove water or skim milk to acquire desirable taste and thickness.
• Mix in a blender or shaker for best results.
• Can be used to supplement your mid-morning, mid-afternoon and post-training meals.
• Best used for active individuals on a muscle maintenance or growth program.
Use this product as a food supplement only. Intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Do not use if any known sensitivities to any of the ingredients exists. Check with your doctor before use should you be on any medication. Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Worked for meReview by Miss32 (9 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAbsolutely love this product. I was skinny and tired all the time. When I started working out I decided give Evox synergy a try. Best decision I've ever made. I saw results in two weeks, and I started becoming curvaceous as well. I recommend this product.
- Great results, heavy priceReview by Doth Thou? (28 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest I've used so far, but pricey
- Awesome productReview by Toffie (6 December 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceNoticeably changes within 3 weeks...This is a must have product.
Thumbs up evox....
- Good stuff realy good stuffReview by Chris (10 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThumbs up evox
- greatReview by 6mboyjam (29 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastetastes amazing
- greatReview by 6mboyjam (29 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastetastes amazing
- Great productReview by Vosi (5 December 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this product for 6 months and seen good results. Will recommend this product if you are looking to make good lean gains. Love the taste and the price is a bonus. Thumbs up to Evox.
- Good allrounderReview by Christopher (16 September 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI found this tasted good, mixed well and provided me with decent results. worthwhile buy
- simply amazingReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteone of the best whey proteins I've ever used. Great results and great taste!
- Great protein suppReview by Jaco (18 December 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is one of the best Whey proteins out there, also being mixed with other quality proteins as well as casein I also drink it before bed. Low carbs and high protein compared to other whey products.
Mix with Morvite instant porridge and you have a brilliant mass gainer
- AverageReview by Phreak (16 November 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThe taste was good in the beginning, but got worse the more I drinked it. This product had no effectiveness on me, with no recovery not muscle gains. I personally wont use this product again.
- Great tasting!Review by Kevin (3 October 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI must say one of the better wheys ive used. Just got a free 500g lime with the 2.2kg vanilla and i must say the lime is surprisingly good. Good price good results and lasts forever. All round winner
- good results of this protein supplementReview by Terence (29 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceSo far, i have no bad reaction to this protein shake - (no stomach cramps or being nauseous at all from the product) last me two months at the latest, great taste and after three months i slowly starting to see some good results in the building of lean muscle. Will recommend this Evox product and brand to everyone!
- Must TryReview by Warren (21 August 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGreat tasting choc flavour...Mixes easily...I definitely recommend this product as a post workout or to increase protein requirements.
- Awesome ProductReview by Gym Addict (29 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have tried many Protein Powders in the past and nothing compares to this one as I feel it provides all the necessary effects as well as great taste! This product is well priced and can last up to two months (when buying the 2.2kg one).
Great work Evox!
- Good productReview by Christopher (10 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAm using the choc mint version, taste not too bad, helps especially with morning weetbix! Mixes easily. Been good addition to diet.
- What a productReview by KingAnt (9 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSynergy is such a great product started see results in 2 weeks great tasting mixes easy would, price is abit high all over but besides that its worth it, all you need is a stable meal plan a good workout and synergy.
- great proteinReview by yo muscle (8 July 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastesynergy is perfect to increase the protein intake of an average joe to the serious lifter. you can really feel the better recovery from it and gains every month!!!!
- Great ProductReview by TicTac (29 June 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this product for close to a year now and I'm very impressed. Its priced reasonably, tastes great and is an awesome post workout shake for muscle recovery. Doesn't really help with massive gains but it really is a great product for those looking for a protein to take during a weight loss cycle and for those trying to build lean muscle.
- Not for meReview by GripPull (17 April 2013)
- Saw no results from this product, I don't believe this product is meant for muscle building but rather to simply form part of a high protein diet. Tastes good though