NPL Supreme Anabolic Whey is a complete performance whey shake for lean muscle and strength.
A performance shake has added ingredients to help fitness athletes achieve their goals faster.
No extra products need to be purchased which saves you money and gives you the convenience of not having to mix in additional powders.
Protein For Muscle
Each serving provides 20 grams of protein which is needed to build lean muscle.
The protein comes from high-quality Whey Protein Concentrate and the superior form of Soy Protein Isolate.
With the additional protein your body will have the nutrients available to build and repair from your workouts.
Get Stronger With Quicker Recovery
Being a performance shake two level scoops contain 3 grams of Creatine which increases strength during your training and 1 gram of Glutamine to help improve recovery.
To support testosterone levels which are vital for achieving or maintaining a lean muscular body Tribulus, ZMA and Glycine have been blended in.
Tolerase® is included which has been clinically shown to promote the breakdown of proteins in the stomach to support healthy digestion.
Improving the digestion will prevent or reduce the stomach discomfort experienced by a few users who are sensitive to dairy products.
Complete Whey Shake
NPL Supreme Anabolic Whey offers gym enthusiasts a cost-effective and convenient protein shake for better performance.
- Top shakeReview by Aksh (30 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood all in one value for money shake. Support local business.
- Affordable, Reliable and effectiveReview by the King (12 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product itself is nicely grained to its finest form which makes it easier to drink and the taste is wonderful. I give it a 9 out of 10.
- Vanilla, urgggg!Review by boulders (30 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessJust got me the 2lbs vanilla flavoured tub. Mixed 2 scoops with 250ml water and my god did it taste bad. Felt like chalk in my mouth.
Price is cool. And for effectiveness, gotta wait for a couple of weeks to know.
Going forward, will be blending it with fruits.
- works good,i stick with itReview by eddy (30 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgood marketing ,works well for me.
- nice wheyReview by johan (2 July 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessuse usn hardcore whey before, but got expensive. this is better choice. will use again.
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV *|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||6.8 g||-|
|Of which: Total sugar||2.4 g||-|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||-|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.6 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||0.7 g||-|
|Total Sodium||187.0 mg||-|
|STRENGTH AND RECOVERY||5000 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3000 mg||-|
|GH TEST STACK||3200 mg|
|* % NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals order than 4 years.|
- Not established
** AOAC 985.29
Whey Protein Concentrate, Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glycine, Cocoa Powder (only in chocolate), Taurine, L-Glutamine, Flavourants, Salt, Stabilizers, Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, MCT Oil, Sucralose, Colourants (E122 only in strawberry), Tolerase
Cow’s Milk, Soy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing milk, wheat, eggs, fish, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts.
Allergen control in place.
Add two level scoops (approx 32g) to 200 ml of cold water of fat free milk and blend.
Take 1 – 3 servings daily.
Drink a serving in the morning and after your workout as protein is generally at its highest demand during these times.
To get the best results from the product follow a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician/dietitian. Maintain an adequate state of hydration while using this product.
Category: Nutrition Drinks & Shakes
SKU #: NPLSAWCF