USN Hardcore Whey gH in an all-in-one whey protein for lean mass.
Gain Quality Mass
Unlike a Mass Gainer which gives approximately 400 – 500 calories per serving, this only has 140. This prevents you from putting too much fat on during your muscle increase development.
Each serving gives 26 grams of protein to repair and build muscle.
Increase Workout Strength
What makes this a lean mass gainer are the added ingredients which make this an ‘enhanced’ whey shake.
For an increase in power the Crea-Grow Power Stack is a blend of creatine monohydrate and taurine which gives you 2.7 grams of creatine per scoop.
Quick Recovery Time
Serious athletes train between 4 – 6 times per week. To be able to consistently workout at your best you need to recover properly from each gym session.
Glycogen is an important nutrient for lean muscle growth which may become depleted during intense training.
The Hypervol Glycotrans System is dextrose and glycine which helps to restore your glycogen levels when the shake is taken after exercise.
Complete Whey Protein
This is an all-in-one shake which combines tried and tested ingredients.
You don’t have to buy 2 or 3 products to get you started with your fitness journey, it contains the most popular supplements like creatine, tribulus terrestris and magnesium.
Affordable Lean Gainer
USN Hardcore Whey gH is one of our best selling shakes because it offers cost saving and convenience with the added ingredients. It has received positive reviews from our customers making it a popular choice.
- Best whey protein that I ever used.Review by Tallies15 (9 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest supplement in SA.
- Great Product All AroundReview by MndPower (20 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHave been using this product for about 3 months and - together with a strict training and eating plan - the gains are amazing. My muscle definition became more pronounced, lost the body fat and general strength was up. As a mesomorph, this product made me look like a Hercules! :-)
- AwesomeReview by Maverick (27 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally one of usn's best products
- Value for moneyReview by Cliveb (29 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product that I have used for 8 months with no side effects, when taken before a work out it definitely gives you a slight boost. some decent gains noticed.
- win win situasionReview by clint (20 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteoverall not too bad I did gain lean muscle mass I was on 2x scoops a day 1 before and 1 after workout ... so the shake does work just depending on what you want to do .
- Not bad, gains slow but progressive....Review by Dullax (18 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is not bad.... have been using it for a few months and have made some descent progress, nothing major just progressive. The only flavour that tastes good to me is the new Rocky Road.... can't stand the choc and strawberry.
- Fill up the containerReview by yanga (6 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhat i don't understand is why use such a big container but use half the space to put the product.
This stuff is expensive. fill it up.
- hardcoreReview by nokzaman (29 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehardcore it may work strongly for me
- VERY GOOD!!!Review by Technogain (28 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAbsolutely amazing whey, been using it since jan and I can see the differences.
- On my second 2kg TubReview by Godzilla (7 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHardcore Whey + Great diet = Beastly lean muscle gains. Strength, lean muscle mass and stamina increased. Crazy results if you stack it with a testosterone booster. Does the job when you're on a budget.
- Not worth my money.Review by Jake (6 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this for nearly two weeks, two scoops a day. Have yet to feel any performance changes or results in strength of stamina. This product is a waste of money.
- Good for anyone wanting to build muscle while losing body fatReview by Elka (30 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have being using this product for 3 months now and the results are just great
- Best bang for the buck Whey P-Shake available!Review by That guy that you watch do his set (4 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is an absolute winner boys... If you have trouble with recovery and stiffness after workouts this is a great help! Keeps you full even though it can sometimes get a little sweet... Personally just down it. Gives me gas but that is the only con... Ultimately Pro's all the way! Absolutely recommend!
- whey ghReview by barh (3 July 2017)
- protein powerReview by kash (3 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product abit pricey although its worth every cent. Never felt this pumped
- GUD STUFF!!Review by BullDogg (22 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this product for 9 weeks. Good gains but nothing serious. The wife has been using it also and she lost alot of bum fat!!
So its a win win situation
- greatReview by bob (10 August 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceIts been 2weeks greAt results !!!
- Its okReview by Big jay (25 June 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood product for leaning out and the strength gains are crazy but too expensive
- Good value for moneyReview by NikNak (22 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAt this price, taking into account the ingredient matrix, I'd say this product is worth while to buy. I have been working out for about a month, and taking one scoop before workout and two scoops after. I have increased in mass from 88kg to about 95kg and my muscles look much 'fuller'. Tastes terrible to me (Dutch Choc), but i find when i add milk or mix it with porridge the taste is palatable. Overall I would recommend
- great when combo with estrogen blockerReview by KMN (12 April 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceA friend recommend it to me n when i reed the label, i then combined my buy with estrogen blocker (2xbottles). I drank the protein with every meal and before and after workouts taking 4pills of estrogen block 2twice a day, got shredded in three weeks and diet is important.
- its goodReview by nick (18 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei have used this and its a bit pricey but you do see the results. i bought the strawberry flavour and to be honest its not so good. stick to chocolate
- i feel the differenceReview by Jman (10 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIf been using this for a month and already feel better and my muscles recovers much faster then usual
- alexReview by alex (10 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteNot bad
- Great overall wheyReview by Nivaria (25 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood product... a bit pricey but good quality and I could see results within weeks of training... mixes well and tastes great
- AwesomeReview by J (13 January 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceReturning to the gym after a sabbatical.... Really an effective product. less sore muscles, faster recovery, good strength progress etc.
Taste is a real treat and mixed in a shaker only and mixes well....
Will definitely recommend. Only wished it was a little cheaper though....? I guess you get what you pay for!
- Best Whey Protein Ever!Review by Neelesh (7 January 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt's been 2 months since I was on USN hardcore whey and all I can say is that it's the best whey I've taken. 2KG for R500? That's one of the cheapest wheys you are getting in SA not to mention simply one of the best... Gains are solid, strength is up, and test is booming! You MUST have this product with any stack! Like I said, one of the best wheys in south Africa!
- The supplement to considerReview by Mazisi (3 November 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using this supplement. I like the taste, it mixes well. The price is reasonable and I am starting to see the results. My only concern is the water intake. I am struggling to drink water.
- Awesome product i ever tried...Review by JokErAcE (9 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIt a great deal for strength and weight gain but it too expensive.
- good resultReview by gmoney (2 October 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI you want to gain size this product is the best.
- good resultsReview by doctor (30 September 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWhey protein shake it was a great
- Great!!Review by AFROjack (31 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat taste, was using Evox x5 musclemass, but this is way better
- I have not seen better numbersReview by Jabu (14 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBased on the new FAO protein quality evaluation method, Hardcore gH protein has a DIAAS of 161% designated from the ratio of valine not truncated and based on the old method of PDCAAS it’s protein has a truncated score of 1.00. A single serving provides 11 grams of BCAA, 2.7 grams of creatine and based on the protein true ileal digestibility co-efficient of its whey blend a serving provides about 25 grams of digestible protein. Based on these numbers Hardcore gH does not only have high quantity and quality of protein but has a potential to complement low quality protein in the diet. And one gets all of these for about ZAR7.74 per serving or ZAR0.23 per gram of protein. While based on these numbers Hardcore gH is my preferred protein supplement it’s important to note that these numbers are not absolutes but reasonable estimates based on the available data.
- hardcore whey is the way to go!Review by Shehz (22 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen using it for 3 weeks now .. After workouts the next day u don't feel no pain at all .. which is really impressive .. and muscle seems to stay pumped up ! I recommend this to any1 else put there ..
- Great SupplementReview by Trev (26 May 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBeen using this product for 3 months. Awesome supplement, helps a lot with muscle recovery...zero aches. Gave me awesome results...and great gains, my girlfriend likes the results. Zero gastric reactions, so I'm good with it.
- goodReview by Rudzani Tshikundu (20 May 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI have been using it for 3 weeks now and it shows some good results, am good wit it,
- Not greatReview by Thozman (2 May 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBen using for a week, prior was using diet fuel ultra lean much better product in my opinion. I just waisted money on this hardcore whey go
- GOODReview by PRINCE (25 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGOOD WITH ANIMAL STAK M
- Not too goodReview by Muscle Guru (1 April 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used 3 buckets of 2 kg. This product made me fart a lot, but there gains were average.
- still waiting to seeReview by Sandile Mz (23 March 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI bought 2kg of this product, it been 2 weeks using now, i can't say much for now in terms of muscle, but strength is very good.
- great supplementReview by dishes (28 February 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAwe sup the to the new improved taste of their strawberry flavour
- Good GainsReview by Subash (23 January 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been using this product for a month and saw good gains. Works best with a good diet and exercise plan. Would highly recommend it.
- great productReview by gym freak (18 October 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenesscombined with a good diet this product really gives you results :)
- Good stuffReview by Steve (20 May 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHave been using this now for 6 months. Has helped me increase muscle mass but only as part of a good diet and by alternating work outs. Don't expect any protein product to help you if you don't hit the gym with progression in mind whilst eating sensibly.
- Great stuffReview by Nobby (15 April 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessRecommend it to anyone starting body building.
- It works!Review by Supreme (28 February 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI used whey hardcore for 4 months and I've seen a lot of difference but when I stopped using it I didn't have that pump I had while using it ,and it has creatine(monohydrate) and testorone boosters(tribulus terrestris)and it worth the budget
- An overall good whey product .Review by korn1 (28 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOkay if I must be honest it is not the best tasting whey but then again for the price I could not care (you get use to the taste in any case ). Awesome product ! Will definitely order this product again. Also thanks for the speedy delivery Supplement World.
- goodReview by Tiago (22 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteworks very well but the taste is a bit hard to get used to on the strawberry flavour.
- works wellReview by n\a (21 January 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis product really worked for me got some good gains in lean muscle and mass...just the taste I took long to get use to
- Whey with some extra gut.Review by Rynard (18 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis isn't just a normal whey. It has ZMA and creatine that is great for boosting testosterone and the latter for cell growth.
- Love itReview by Moby (13 January 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI been using it for past 6 months ...I must say me impressed .....
|Serving Size: 33g (1 level scoop) |
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Protein **||26 g||46%|
|of which total sugar||0.6 g|
|Total Fat||3.1 g|
|of which saturated||1.8 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|Total Sodium||178 mg|
|Crea-Grow Power Stack||4100 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate & Taurine|
|of which creatine||2725 mg|
|Testobolic Z-Mag Stack||200 mg|
|Tribulus Terristris, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium AAC, Zinc Lactate|
|Hypervol Glycotrans System||6000 mg|
|Glycine, Pharmaceutical Dextrose|
|of which Glycine||2000 mg|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate Blend, Soy Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa Powder (only in Choc flavour), Glycine, Flavouring, Taurine, Milk Protein Isolate (92% Micellar Casein), Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin Sodium Chloride, Stabiliser, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Zinc Lactate, Magnesium AAC, Magnesium Oxide, Colourant (Only in strawberry Flavour).
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk and Soy. Ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
Mix 1 scoop (33 grams) into 200 - 300ml of cold water.
For an optimal 52 grams protein dose, mix 2 scoops into 400 - 600ml.
Mix in a shaker or blender for 30 to 40 seconds.
Take one serving (1 scoop) 30 - 45 minutes before workouts and a second double serving (2 scoops) immediately after.
On non-training days/rest days, take a double serving (2 scoops) on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast and a second serving in-between lunch and dinner.
Note that the added herbal ingredients may leave a slight texture.
As with all supplements, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8-12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate muscle gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intakes of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of young children.