USN Hardcore Whey gH in an all-in-one whey protein for lean mass.
Gain Quality Mass
Unlike a Mass Gainer which gives approximately 400 – 500 calories per serving, this only has 140. This prevents you from putting too much fat on during your muscle increase development.
Each serving gives 26 grams of protein to repair and build muscle.
Increase Workout Strength
What makes this a lean mass gainer are the added ingredients which make this an ‘enhanced’ whey shake.
For an increase in power the Crea-Grow Power Stack is a blend of creatine monohydrate and taurine which gives you 2.7 grams of creatine per scoop.
Quick Recovery Time
Serious athletes train between 4 – 6 times per week. To be able to consistently workout at your best you need to recover properly from each gym session.
Glycogen is an important nutrient for lean muscle growth which may become depleted during intense training.
The Hypervol Glycotrans System is dextrose and glycine which helps to restore your glycogen levels when the shake is taken after exercise.
Complete Whey Protein
This is an all-in-one shake which combines tried and tested ingredients.
You don’t have to buy 2 or 3 products to get you started with your fitness journey, it contains the most popular supplements like creatine, tribulus terrestris and magnesium.
Affordable Lean Gainer
USN Hardcore Whey gH is one of our best selling shakes because it offers cost saving and convenience with the added ingredients. It has received positive reviews from our customers making it a popular choice.
|Serving Size: 33g (1 level scoop) |
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
|Protein **||26 g||46%|
|of which total sugar||0.6 g|
|Total Fat||3.1 g|
|of which saturated||1.8 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g|
|Total Sodium||178 mg|
|Crea-Grow Power Stack||4100 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate & Taurine|
|of which creatine||2725 mg|
|Testobolic Z-Mag Stack||200 mg|
|Tribulus Terristris, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium AAC, Zinc Lactate|
|Hypervol Glycotrans System||6000 mg|
|Glycine, Pharmaceutical Dextrose|
|of which Glycine||2000 mg|
|* % Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.
Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate Blend, Soy Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa Powder (only in Choc flavour), Glycine, Flavouring, Taurine, Milk Protein Isolate (92% Micellar Casein), Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin Sodium Chloride, Stabiliser, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Zinc Lactate, Magnesium AAC, Magnesium Oxide, Colourant (Only in strawberry Flavour).
Allergen Warning: Cow's milk and Soy. Ingredients may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
• Mix 1 scoop (33 grams) into 200 - 300ml of cold water.
• For an optimal 52 grams protein dose, mix 2 scoops into 400 - 600ml.
• Mix in a shaker or blender for 30 to 40 seconds.
• Take one serving (1 scoop) 30 - 45 minutes before workouts and a second double serving (2 scoops) immediately after.
• On non-training days/rest days, take a double serving (2 scoops) on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast and a second serving in-between lunch and dinner.
• Note that the added herbal ingredients may leave a slight texture.
As with all supplements, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8-12 large glasses of water per day. Taking more than the recommended dose will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. For best results an appropriate muscle gain eating plan and training programme should be followed. High intakes of free-form amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - if this prolongs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of young children.
- I'm on my 3rd week bt I c d dffrnt nowReview by Smindlos (15 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's my 1st tym 2 use supplements bt I c dffrnt now, I'm so happy
- Number one supplementReview by Back yard gym (9 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSo nice guys have been using it for 2 weeks and I can see results . Everyone asking me where do you go to gym and who is your trainer because they are noticing changes on my body
- GreatReview by Brown (6 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI'm in my second 2kg and results are remarkable....just bit too sweet for me
- Attractive Muscles Gainer!Review by Godfrey (20 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWow just one month every1 admires my muscles en am like a pro body builder! am in love wiz Hardcore whey!
- Hardcore does workReview by Innocent Bvuma (19 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using it for 1 month ,training 40-50 minutes a day..5/6 day a week and there is a change
- The bestReview by eric (7 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsing it for 1 month now , amazing strength !
And not so sore muscle !
- Best whey protein that I ever used.Review by Tallies15 (9 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest supplement in SA.
- Great Product All AroundReview by MndPower (20 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHave been using this product for about 3 months and - together with a strict training and eating plan - the gains are amazing. My muscle definition became more pronounced, lost the body fat and general strength was up. As a mesomorph, this product made me look like a Hercules! :-)
- AwesomeReview by Maverick (27 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally one of usn's best products
- Value for moneyReview by Cliveb (29 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product that I have used for 8 months with no side effects, when taken before a work out it definitely gives you a slight boost. some decent gains noticed.
- win win situasionReview by clint (20 November 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteoverall not too bad I did gain lean muscle mass I was on 2x scoops a day 1 before and 1 after workout ... so the shake does work just depending on what you want to do .
- Not bad, gains slow but progressive....Review by Dullax (18 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is not bad.... have been using it for a few months and have made some descent progress, nothing major just progressive. The only flavour that tastes good to me is the new Rocky Road.... can't stand the choc and strawberry.
- Fill up the containerReview by yanga (6 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhat i don't understand is why use such a big container but use half the space to put the product.
This stuff is expensive. fill it up.
- hardcoreReview by nokzaman (29 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastehardcore it may work strongly for me
- VERY GOOD!!!Review by Technogain (28 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAbsolutely amazing whey, been using it since jan and I can see the differences.
- On my second 2kg TubReview by Godzilla (7 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteHardcore Whey + Great diet = Beastly lean muscle gains. Strength, lean muscle mass and stamina increased. Crazy results if you stack it with a testosterone booster. Does the job when you're on a budget.
- Not worth my money.Review by Jake (6 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have been using this for nearly two weeks, two scoops a day. Have yet to feel any performance changes or results in strength of stamina. This product is a waste of money.
- Good for anyone wanting to build muscle while losing body fatReview by Elka (30 August 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have being using this product for 3 months now and the results are just great
- Best bang for the buck Whey P-Shake available!Review by That guy that you watch do his set (4 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceThis is an absolute winner boys... If you have trouble with recovery and stiffness after workouts this is a great help! Keeps you full even though it can sometimes get a little sweet... Personally just down it. Gives me gas but that is the only con... Ultimately Pro's all the way! Absolutely recommend!
- whey ghReview by barh (3 July 2017)