USN BCAA Amino-Gro is a during workout drink to improve recovery and build muscle.
Stimulate Lean Muscle
Fitness enthusiasts know the benefits of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) in helping them achieve their goals. A blend of the three amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BCAAs play an important role in protein synthesis which is responsible for repairing and growing lean muscle.
Prevent Muscle Breakdown
Not only do BCAAs stimulate muscle growth but they prevent muscle breakdown during your workouts.
Taken during your gym session BCAA’s provide an alternative fuel so that your hard-earned muscle is not at risk.
Improve Your Recovery
Intense exercise may cause your Glutamine levels to drop.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in the human body and plays a role in recovery and immune support. To keep your Glutamine levels at an optimal level each serving gives you 2.5 grams of this vital amino acid.
Included is Citrulline Malate which also promotes post-training recovery by reducing the levels of lactic acid. The build up of lactic acid is what leaves you stiff and sore the day after your training.
Every 3 scoops provide the correct validated dose of Beta-Alanine which reduces fatigue and increases aerobic energy.
This gives you more stamina to get through your workouts at your best.
Added Vitamins For Energy
USN BCAA Amino-Gro is a complete during workout drink which includes key vitamins and minerals for additional energy support.
This product is great for athletes looking for a performance boost without the use of caffeine.
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010)|
BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Citric Acid, Flavouring, Potassium chloride, Disodium phosphate, Beta-alanine, L-Glutamine, Maltodextrin (agglomerated), L-Citrulline malate, Anti-caking agent, Sweetener (Sucralose), Colourant, Pyridoxine HCI, Folic acid
Allergen Information: No common allergens added but may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
• Mix 3 scoops (18g) into 400ml of cold water in your water bottle and shake well for 30 seconds.
• Start drinking 1 serving 40 minutes before your workout.
• Have a second serving during workout and a final serving immediately after your workout.
• For maximum results from this product use together with a weight training program 3 – 5 times per week.
As with all supplementation, please consult your physician first (especially if you have a medical condition). Do not use if you are pregnant/lactating, or under the age of 18. Remember that an adequate state of hydration must be maintained when using this product. Have at least 8-10 large glasses of water per day. High levels of amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals - reduce dosage or discontinue use if this is the case. Large amounts of beta-alanine may cause paresthesia (pins and needles). Research has suggested that this sensation is caused by beta-alanine binding to nerve receptors, and it is thought to generally resolve on its own after about 1.5 hours. The sensation may subside after a few weeks of continuous use. However, if this reaction continues, please reduce dosage or discontinue. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Brilliant gear!Review by TomHill (25 September 2020)
- Really good price on a product that yields fantastic results. All the ratios are spot on.
Also there are 22 servings at 4.5g BCAA (more than adequate for the non professional), 11 servings at 9g BCAA.
A tub lasts roughly a month.
- Very SurprisedReview by Dondada (22 February 2020)
- I needed an intra-workout drink and bought this because it was cheap and I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I wrong! The pump, the energy and the focus you get from this product surprised me so much! It has slightly improved my strength as well.
- GreatReview by Maestro (25 October 2017)
- Improved strength gains on a good price
- Better recovery but taste must be improvedReview by Blaine (11 April 2016)
- Yeah, recovery improved but the taste is typical USN ..... not good. The ingredients of the product are great, but you need to get them down one way or another.