USN Creatine X4 is a 4-in-1 creatine stack with muscle supporting amino acids and designed to increase strength and muscle growth.
Creatine is found naturally in the bodies of both humans and animals. It is an amino acid that is one of the important building blocks of muscle-building protein. Creatine can be ingested through a meat diet of beef, pork, chicken, turkey and fish although the amounts are small and much of it is destroyed through the cooking process. The body stores creatine until it is needed to create ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the substance required to create muscle power.
USN Creatine X4 provides a blend of the most prominent creatine compounds of our times, incorporating different mechanisms of uptake to help promote efficacy. It includes water-soluble derivatives, of which creatine nitrate and hydrochloride (HCl) are ulta-soluble in water and therefore regarded as fairly fast absorbing. It further includes the super-concentrated creatine monohydrate. Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl is a fat soluble form of creatine. Apart from muscle mass supporting amino acids and magnesium, Beta-alanine, Alpha-lipoic acid and BioPerine® have been added to the formulation to help promote the transfer of both nitrogen and nutrients.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
|Amount per Serving|
|Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI||800mg|
|Magnesium Chelate (20%)||300mg|
|Bioperine (95% Piperine Extract)||5mg|
|* Protein calculation based on nitrogen content.|
Allergen Warning: No common allergens have been added, but may contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or fish.
• Take 4 capsules with a glass of water 30 minutes before a workout.
• On non-training days take 4 capsules on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
• Be sure to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water per day while using this product.
Consult your physician before use if you suffer from a medical condition. Not recommended for pregnant/lactating women, and individuals under the age of 18. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep this product out of reach of young children.
- always transformingReview by big john (20 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have tried this product and im getting big i had doubts before because its cheap now im happy that it works without any stomach cramps when taking it.
- One of the best...Review by Evaristo A.D Isaak (Eva) (25 January 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceit makes me feel good in the first 2 weeks, want to use it again its just one of the best...
- yeah its really really good, I mean it works. I'm happy to be who I am todayReview by George M (15 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI recommend you to get one or two for yourself too and see I am talking about
- How did a man create a men's body?Review by T.P Mof (2 June 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteYou will never know how beautiful your body is until you try CREA-X4. This product has what it takes 2 show you changes in a week. That only happens if you love n enjoy what you do. I makes you love gym more than before. Try it and see difference.
- decent resultsReview by squat killer (26 November 2014)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHappy with the use of this product considering my goals just they are huge & the importance of drinking H2O goes without saying !
- good only if use properlyReview by Mseshovich (24 May 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhen using this product you have to fall in love with the taste of water because it sure does need a lot of water for it to kick it
- ...Review by Crown (2 December 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe product doesn't give you a lot of muscle mass but improves strength in tons!!
- FantasticReview by Swagger (19 October 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIts Absolutely amazing. Gave Me Rock Hard Muscles, Veiny Arms and a huge pump like never before n the gym. Doesn't have too much water retention like the powder form which is great and gets to work immediately. Saw great results within the first week of taking it and I recommend it to anyone out there.
- Creatine X4Review by Charlton (12 October 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGreat product !! A lot of energy and helped me trough that view extra sets. It takes a wile to kick in to see the nice muscle gains!!
- this product is jus insane ity makes your head go vavavooom yah its greatReview by cjp (26 September 2013)
- EffectivenessTastePricex4 is jus as good as any other product
- greatReview by DEVAN (24 July 2013)
- TastePriceEffectivenessstill testing but helps giving me good results
- great strength gainsReview by Martin (23 June 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteFirst creatine I ever took, with good strength gains. Not a lot of visible muscle gains though. Overall descent when used with a lot of water
- GreatReview by Andre (3 June 2013)
- This is a great product! The pump and gains were incredible! I will definitely use it again.
- Good StartReview by Rain (31 January 2013)
- I have used creatine a couple of times in the past to get back into fitness and shape. Along with USN NitroX i have had good gains in the gym and found i could push myself that much more. New capsules are a bit big though.
- still testingReview by Daniel (27 January 2013)
- Thus far , i have used up a bottle of this. Runs out quickly and can become expensive. So now, based on the other reviews, i am going to try powder. It was easy to take before a workout, no messy powder everywhere when still sleepy in the morning. Liked the idea of it being in capsules. Could feel the strength gains.
- Good resultsReview by blue (6 December 2012)
- One of the 1st that I tried, and I got good results... It also seems to last forever. One of the better products from USN
- FantasticReview by Darien (13 November 2012)
- The first time i took this product i made all kinds on insane gains, weights i used increased, could pump out extra rep, and filled out my muscles like a dream. Sadly though the second tub wasn't as effective but that can be expected.
- works good with a pure protienReview by Guan (21 October 2012)
- Its not a overnight gainer but does its work and with a good pure protein shake it works even better.
- EffectiveReview by Wazza (26 September 2012)
- I found this product worked really well.
Great gains in strength!
- StrengthReview by Corbz (12 September 2012)
- The main concept I get out of this product is more strength, less muscle gain, its more for getting a more effective gym workout, if size is needed creatine monohydrate is required!