USN Bluelab 100% Whey Premium Protein was developed with professional athletes to give you a high-quality great tasting shake.
Protein For Muscle
For muscle gains you need protein from meat, dairy and plants. Yes, peas have protein!
Lifters and athletes supplement their protein with a whey shake which they drink around their workouts.
Each serving gives you 22.3 grams of a premium protein blend for optimal usability.
To consistently train at your peak you need to recover from your workouts.
Drinking a protein shake after your gym sessions gives your body vital branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) which repair and build muscle tissue.
This protein shake is suitable lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of a digestive enzyme called Tolerase L.
Athlete & Industry Developed
USN reached out to professional athletes and the retail industry when developing their Bluelab series of products. They incorporated all the feedback to produce market-leading supplements.
Athletes want great tasting shakes. During their Bluelab development cycle they dialed in the flavouring to deliver one of the best tasting shakes currently available.
Massive 100 Servings
The 3.2 kg tub offers lifters with the best value by providing 100 servings which should almost be a two month supply depending on usage.
USN has listened to athletes and their customers when they formulated Bluelab 100% Whey Premium Protein to engineer one of their best protein shakes yet.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (32 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar||0,8 g|
|Total Fat||2.0 g|
|of which saturated fat||0.9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1.6 g|
|Total Sodium||204 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||176 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||1.7 mcg|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Cystine / Cysteine||0.5|
|Glutamine / Glutamic acid||3.7|
|* Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
** EAA (Essential Amino Acids)
^ BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
Protein blend [Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate], Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Sodium Chloride, Stabiliser, Non-nutritive Sweetener Blend (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), Tolerase™ L (pH-stable lactase).
Contains lactose (milk sugar), but suitable for lactose intolerant individuals due to the addition of Tolerase™ L (Lactase enzymes).
May also contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts or crustaceans.
Whey may contain traces of soy (from lecithin).
• Mix 1 scoop (32 grams) into 150 – 200 ml of cold water.
• Shake well for 30 seconds, settle for 60 seconds, shake again before drinking.
• Drink a serving straight after your training.
• An additional serving can be taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.
• Adjust your protein intake from 1-5 servings depending on your physical goal and protein requirements.
Consult with your doctor prior to use, especially if you have a medical condition. Not suitable for pregnant/lactating women, or individuals under the age of 12. Individuals 12 – 18 years should not exceed one serving a day, especially if taking in high quantities of dietary protein sources. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not worth itReview by swolygoddi (24 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessMight look like a great deal because of the price, but buyer beware, taste it´s a miss or hit and the results are meh. There are better wheys out there for the same price.
- number 1Review by kebeza (15 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessis gud
- So far so goodReview by Digger (7 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe price is a bit heavy
- GoodReview by P (19 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery Good Product.
- VERY GOODReview by DENVER (13 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBEST I HAVE SEEN FOR A LONG TIME
- Fair enoughReview by Jessy (5 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOnly works for recovery. Great taste though
- It didn't do much to me. I trained hard without noticing results... I prefer optimum nutrition wheyReview by Jay (3 April 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteDidn't help muscle gain. Only best for recovery only. I prefer other brands than this one
- Great conditionReview by Adam (19 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWorks in weeks
- It niceReview by Scatter (10 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI really loved it
- taste goodReview by shalala (25 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastemy muscles get toned very well
- Good enoughReview by Nizz (5 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteChocolate taste gets sickening after about a week of taking it
Price is good for 3.2 kg
- It is good brandReview by Hazim (14 September 2017)
- TastePriceEffectiveness100 scoop wow