Amino acids are the chemical units or "building blocks" that make up proteins. Protein provides the structure for all living things. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight.
Protein make up the muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair and are essential for bone growth. Enzymes and hormones that catalyze and regulate all bodily processes are protein.
USN Aminos provides all the amino acids needed to support protein synthesis.
Serving Size: 4 - 8 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV*|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS|
|Vitamin B6||0,3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin C||14,1 mg||14%|
|Aspartic Acid||141 mg|
|NRV- Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
†-NRV not established
Other ingredients: Contains sugar(Sucrose) 160 mg per tablet.
• Take 4 to 8 tablets 2 to 3 times a day, preferably before training, after training and before bedtime.
• For general supplementation, take in-between meals.
• For optimal muscle support, combine with a lean muscle gain eating plan and training program.
- AlrightReview by Ty (16 June 2020)
- This supplement is for women who can swallow big pills.
In my opinion the dosage of the aminos are too small to see significant changes.
Need at least triple of the dosage.
People be supplementing with 10 grams glutamine where you only getting 170 mgs here just not enough.
I would rather cough the money out and go for animal pak all aminos, vitamins minerals and a lot extra at high potency.
- KhauoeReview by Tshepo (18 December 2019)
- I haven't full tried them yet but Can you guys please make the pills smaller, this thing is hard to swallow, I cut one half drank it and it still got stuck in my throat but I trust your brand this is gonna workout for me
- Growing fastReview by Jaybay (2 November 2019)
- I have received good results from this product growing fast... Pils are to large but will try crushing into my protein shake... No side effects so far except for farting
- Best and worked on me for me I can give 5 starReview by Atti (22 September 2019)
- I recommend this is best and cheap
- side effectReview by vicker (3 August 2019)
- I have used it like twice now but the product causes too much diarrhoea
- Been chewing before swallowing...Review by Fred (27 November 2018)
- Even though i haven't been taking them as correctly recommended. I have got to admit, my size has grown ,and now am actually sexier when naked and look my self in the mirror
- Pretty goodReview by Swole boi (29 October 2018)
- Worked really well got the gains I was wanting just makes me fart a lot
- badReview by faheez (12 August 2018)
- i tried it...at first it was cool..today i took 5 pills before training and this had a bad effect on me.. am feeling unwell and i could not train as i felt my head heavy as i finish a specific training..
i think this is a bit dangerous and not to take too much..
- No pain no gainReview by 50 Quadrant (18 July 2018)
- It's depends on how you work, if you work hard you will grow fast, you will get hard muscles
- Best build and recoveryReview by Noni (29 May 2018)
- Helped me gain muscle mass. With great diet of course. I take 2 pre and post work and 2 before bed time. Taste is bad but better when mixed with whey protein.
- Dnt needReview by Sanza (10 May 2018)
- I want to feel the pain after a workout. I want to feel my gains. Not only see them.
- initially I saw my muslces getting bulkyReview by jehu (22 February 2018)
- But now it seems my muscle is getting bigger again
- I feel it worksReview by LEE (7 January 2018)
- I've been on this for a month now... Definitely helps with recovery and soreness.... Tablets almost killed me... Got stuck in my throat as it's dry and sticks... I eventually started crushing then whole and breaking them down then drinking my Pre workout... I only use them pre workout but could see results eventually.... I've always wondered why the small pimples on my arms and now I know cause I've never had acne before... Small side effect for the gain in my opinion... No cramps or any other side effect... All in all a good bang for buck product... If only they could make the pills smaller to swallow.
- Not bad but not to good as it saysReview by Ma joe (27 October 2017)
- I first used 60 of these I see a little bit of results. now I bought 120 I am expecting more then I will upgrade the rating
- Do your researchReview by Ts (28 February 2017)
- Before you take any form of supplement you have to do your research about it and if you happen to have any medical conditions its best to consult a doctor first before you trash talk a product. Follow the below link for side effects related to this product
- REMOVE THIS PRODUCT FROM THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY. Do not use this product at all !!!!Review by Ann (6 February 2017)
- My Husband has been actively involved in the Body Building and Fitness Insustry for many years, Today he landed up in the Medicross Emergency Unit in Boksburg, after taking the recommended dosage before his training. It's the 1st time he tried to use this product.
Its been 8 hrs and he is still suffering from severe abdominal pain, extreme diarrhea, and he can't stop vomiting. His blood pressure has dropped and must be monitored every few hours until he has stabilized. How can this product still be sold to the public?
Is anybody at USN going to take responsibility and remove this product from the market?????
SW: Hi Ann,
You can contact USN directly at email@example.com or their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/USN-SA-Ultimate-Sports-Nutrition/133720393335833
USN has not given any notice regarding the product.
- WORST AMINO SUPPLEMENT EVER!!!Review by KULLER (6 April 2016)
- This supplement is a waste of time and money. Not only doesnt it work, but it also goes on and on about how good it is even tho it aint. Dont waste your money
- Gave me stomach painsReview by Ndu (2 March 2016)
- I took it before a session and it gave me stomach pains i couldnt train so now ill take it before bed
- more training effortReview by martin (18 February 2016)
- this product requires more training effort to see better results.
- GoodReview by Paseka (5 February 2016)
- Gives me more strength and reduce fatigue during my workouts...
- not so badReview by stanley (7 January 2016)
- Nice bigger
- it's a fine productReview by lihle gumz (2 October 2015)
- Needs some time take it correctly you will see results. It really work
- for beginnersReview by Ryan (14 September 2015)
- When in comes to your bcaa's, you don't need to buy most expensive brand. Bcaa's work all the same. Good price, no taste, hard to swallow but effective in the long run.
- Not bad at allReview by Tumisang (20 August 2015)
- Not bad at all
- worst thing everReview by adam (5 August 2015)
- gave me a rash after i took 2 tablets. could hardly swallow them,they are massive
- DecentReview by Daniel (15 July 2015)
- Was impressed with this product. Helped me to keep my size and even grow a little while cutting. definitely recommend it
- Good but badReview by jimmy (29 June 2015)
- has a very bad smell and taste but does not work at all
- must buyReview by Larry (8 April 2014)
- have purchased this multiple times. vast array of amino acids and great results are just a few pills away
- great and cheapReview by bigman (25 February 2014)
- great and cheap
- quality bcaaReview by Tyrone (3 February 2014)
- First time i have used a Bcaa, and could actually feel a difference. Helps create and hold a good pump, and my recovery has improved a lot... Full range of Bcaa, a pretty decent quality and not expensive for what you get.
- Good productReview by Izak (2 October 2013)
- Really helped to minimise sore muscles after an intense training session. Not a fan of the huge tablets. really struggled to get them down. Only way I could take them was by breaking them up in smaller bits and mixing it with my whey shake.
- Nit of a reaction but workedReview by asb (19 February 2013)
- Bought the 120 tab pack.Tablets a bit hard to swallow so started with 4 pre-workout.Worked as not I did not experience any post workout muscle fatigue.I do not take anything else and I got some rash and acne after using for a few times so I reduced the dosage to two tablets before workout and two after which was better and settled the acne.
- I'm still on it but I recomend this supplement.Review by Red (1 December 2012)
- It is good to follow the procedure when using it to prevent the bad results.
- good to keep muscle mass constant!Review by Gys (28 November 2012)
- Good to keep muscle mass, but won't recommend it to a hardgainer unless u are already using a mass-gainer, but its a good product! Its a perfect recovery and muscle building supplement, but good carbohydrates is essential!
- greatReview by Noor (23 January 2012)
- I use this and nothing else...I know im on something just after I take it before training
- GreatReview by Koos (11 December 2011)
- After my workout i would drink fast grow...the next morning i wouldn't feel a thing,,this stuff really works for recovery
- great but has a side effect on meReview by nabeel (27 October 2011)
- i bought this used it seen it work but then i started to get a rash on my arms it was like a heat rash but i would recommend this product it works, but it dont agree with me
- essentialReview by johan (4 October 2011)
- huge pills, hard to swallow, however if you are serious about building you have to take these up to support your recovery. however there are vast amounts of post gym shakes that provide these amino acids... Hell at these prices you can afford to take a little extra, I am currently using, results will be posted.
- Not BadReview by watch this space (14 September 2011)
- Great to supplement with your Protein, however I got bad reaction to skin (acne) not experienced by other supplements.. did anyone have a similar reaction?
- GOOD! :)Review by Chris (18 July 2011)
- Very good , I would not recommend after a workout ( if you already take a Protein Shake) but great before bed time, and Breakfast. Will see a big, Improvement, In Energy and Recovery.
- Good productReview by Kendall (13 April 2011)
- Very good product that does what it says. I am more than happy with taking this before and after gym. It allows quicker recovery after a major session and the next morning you don't feel like you've been hit by a bus.
- Joint painReview by Jacques (6 March 2011)
- Every time i get pains in my joints i use USN Fast Grow Amino Stack. It works wonders for me.
- very good productReview by Larry (17 December 2010)
- surprizingly gives you some really good pump when taking a full or half serving pre-workout. great array of aminos that serve your body really well
- goodReview by Johan (27 April 2010)
- good for preventing muscle break down, gave me a great pump too!
I stacked this with post workout carbs and whey protein