Amino acids are the chemical units or "building blocks" that make up proteins. Protein provides the structure for all living things. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight.
Protein make up the muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, hair and are essential for bone growth. Enzymes and hormones that catalyze and regulate all bodily processes are protein.
USN Aminos provides all the amino acids needed to support protein synthesis.
Serving Size: 8 tablets
|Amount Per Serving||*% NRV|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS|
|Cystine / Cysteine||160mg|
|Glutamine / Glutamic Acid||1368mg|
*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).
Maize starch, magnesium stearate, syrup simplex (binder)^, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose,
^Contains sugar (8%).
Cow’s milk, Soy.
May also contain traces of tree nuts, peanuts or crustaceans.
• Take 4 to 8 tablets 2 to 3 times daily, before and after training as well as before bedtime.
• For general supplementation, take in-between meals.
Consult your physician before use if you suffer from a medical condition. High levels of amino acids may cause gastric discomfort in sensitive individuals. If this occurs, reduce dosage or discontinue. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Nutritional supplements should not replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of young children.
- Been chewing before swallowing...Review by Fred (27 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEven though i haven't been taking them as correctly recommended. I have got to admit, my size has grown ,and now am actually sexier when naked and look my self in the mirror
- Pretty goodReview by Swole boi (29 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorked really well got the gains I was wanting just makes me fart a lot
- badReview by faheez (12 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi tried it...at first it was cool..today i took 5 pills before training and this had a bad effect on me.. am feeling unwell and i could not train as i felt my head heavy as i finish a specific training..
i think this is a bit dangerous and not to take too much..
- No pain no gainReview by 50 Quadrant (18 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt's depends on how you work, if you work hard you will grow fast, you will get hard muscles
- Best build and recoveryReview by Noni (29 May 2018)
- EffectivenessTastePriceHelped me gain muscle mass. With great diet of course. I take 2 pre and post work and 2 before bed time. Taste is bad but better when mixed with whey protein.
- Dnt needReview by Sanza (10 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI want to feel the pain after a workout. I want to feel my gains. Not only see them.
- initially I saw my muslces getting bulkyReview by jehu (22 February 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteBut now it seems my muscle is getting bigger again
- I feel it worksReview by LEE (7 January 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been on this for a month now... Definitely helps with recovery and soreness.... Tablets almost killed me... Got stuck in my throat as it's dry and sticks... I eventually started crushing then whole and breaking them down then drinking my Pre workout... I only use them pre workout but could see results eventually.... I've always wondered why the small pimples on my arms and now I know cause I've never had acne before... Small side effect for the gain in my opinion... No cramps or any other side effect... All in all a good bang for buck product... If only they could make the pills smaller to swallow.
- Not bad but not to good as it saysReview by Ma joe (27 October 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceI first used 60 of these I see a little bit of results. now I bought 120 I am expecting more then I will upgrade the rating
- Do your researchReview by Ts (28 February 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceBefore you take any form of supplement you have to do your research about it and if you happen to have any medical conditions its best to consult a doctor first before you trash talk a product. Follow the below link for side effects related to this product
- REMOVE THIS PRODUCT FROM THE MARKET IMMEDIATELY. Do not use this product at all !!!!Review by Ann (6 February 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy Husband has been actively involved in the Body Building and Fitness Insustry for many years, Today he landed up in the Medicross Emergency Unit in Boksburg, after taking the recommended dosage before his training. It's the 1st time he tried to use this product.
Its been 8 hrs and he is still suffering from severe abdominal pain, extreme diarrhea, and he can't stop vomiting. His blood pressure has dropped and must be monitored every few hours until he has stabilized. How can this product still be sold to the public?
Is anybody at USN going to take responsibility and remove this product from the market?????
SW: Hi Ann,
You can contact USN directly at email@example.com or their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/USN-SA-Ultimate-Sports-Nutrition/133720393335833
USN has not given any notice regarding the product.
- WORST AMINO SUPPLEMENT EVER!!!Review by KULLER (6 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis supplement is a waste of time and money. Not only doesnt it work, but it also goes on and on about how good it is even tho it aint. Dont waste your money
- Gave me stomach painsReview by Ndu (2 March 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI took it before a session and it gave me stomach pains i couldnt train so now ill take it before bed
- more training effortReview by martin (18 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis product requires more training effort to see better results.
- GoodReview by Paseka (5 February 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGives me more strength and reduce fatigue during my workouts...
- not so badReview by stanley (7 January 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNice bigger
- it's a fine productReview by lihle gumz (2 October 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNeeds some time take it correctly you will see results. It really work
- for beginnersReview by Ryan (14 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteWhen in comes to your bcaa's, you don't need to buy most expensive brand. Bcaa's work all the same. Good price, no taste, hard to swallow but effective in the long run.
- Not bad at allReview by Tumisang (20 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot bad at all
- worst thing everReview by adam (5 August 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegave me a rash after i took 2 tablets. could hardly swallow them,they are massive