Universal Nutrition 100% Beef Aminos is a high potency blend of superior beef amino acids derived from the highest quality beef protein isolate, beef albumin concentrate and Argentine beef liver. 100% Beef Aminos contains a full spectrum of highly concentrated amino acids as well as many other necessary and essential nutrients, harnessing the anabolic potential of beef, ideal support for your muscle building endeavors.
Each three tablet serving provides a diverse source of amino acids and when taken prior to each meal, it becomes ideal for increasing overall amino intake throughout the day.
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: 100% Beef Amino Acid Complex (beef protein isolate, beef albumin concentrate, dessicated Argentine beef liver), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, lecithin (soy), pharmaceutical glaze.
Made in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
• As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets with each meal to help increase the amino acid content of the meal or take in between meals to help supply a steady flow of quality amino acids into your body.
• Daily intake can be increased gradually to 6 to 9 tablets per sitting.
This product is not for use by anyone under the age of 18. Do not take this if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease. Please consult with a physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription drug, over-the-counter medication, or supplements. Immediately discontinue use if any side effects occur. For State of California residents only: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use. Do not exceed recommended dose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Great ProductReview by Sandile (3 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteas a loyal universal customer i would say this is a Great Product , very effective , Universal once again provided us with great supplement indeed..
- tabletsReview by taha (21 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNice tablets works well but the size is gigantic and little bit difficult to swallow.
- good additionReview by sirk (23 September 2013)
- PriceEffectivenessTastegood product to use before ,during and after . My endurance through my workouts inproved so much i can push out an extra exercise per body part per session and recovery is great only feel the stiffness but not the sore muscle.
- Great ProductReview by JP (11 March 2013)
- Easy to use amino, very well priced and great improvement in recovery time.
- Great Product, Better PriceReview by Renzo (19 November 2012)
- This was the best amino acid product I have used in a long time. I feel my recovery time is faster and my nutrition values have all been improved. My body absorbs this product faster than any other!! And for the price, it is 100% worth it, especially because universal is one of the leading brands today!