Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and the branched chain amino acids - leucine, isoleucine and valine - are the best of the bunch. BCAAs are as close to magic foods as we'll ever get. They help you recover from hard workouts by reducing the protein breakdown within your muscles; they increase testosterone and growth hormone, your body's most important fat-fighting and muscle-building hormones; and they have their most profound effect when you're following a training program and cutting calories in order to drop weight. Try Prolong from Evolve Nutrition for a stimulant-free alternative to a great workout boost!
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.2g) |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||0,3 g||†|
|of which total sugar||0 g||†|
|Total Sodium||0,22 mg||†|
|Vitamin B6||1,28 mg||76%|
|PROLONG AMINO BLEND|
|L-Leucine||3 000 mg|
|L-Isoleucine||1 500 mg|
|L-Valine||1 500 mg|
|L-Glutamine||2 000 mg|
|L-Citrulline Malate (2:1)||1 000 mg|
|*%Nutrient Reference Values (NRV's) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
BCAA (2:1:1), L-Glutamine, Citrulline Malate (2:1), Flavourants, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Sucralose (E955), Pirosil, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Colourant (E124).
No common allergens included.
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, wheat (gluten), barley (gluten), oats (gluten), ground nuts, tree nuts and fish.
• Take 1 scoop (11.2 g), with 500ml of cold water.
• Consume throughout your workout, as well as in between main meals.
- Worth the hype!Review by Dondada (22 February 2020)
- This product is definitely worth the hype! I was impressed by the endurance it gives you throughout your workout and is great for recovery.
- Good stuffReview by Sharad (5 June 2018)
- They need to check their scoop size. One serving is 11g, but the included scoop is almost double that, so you wont get 30 servings if you're double dosing without knowing. Otherwise, a good product, the pineapple with ice water is very refreshing intra/post.
- Do it... JUST DO IT!Review by Alex (15 February 2018)
- Just have to jump on the band-wagon here;
this stuff is amazing!
Used it on its own, without a protein supplement & still felt fresher & less stiff the next day.
Find it can a bit on the sweet side, so I use 3/4 of a scoop, but for the rest it has my vote.
- Amazing Product!!!!!!!!Review by Jacques (6 December 2017)
- This stuff is amazing i can train harder and longer with no stiffness the next day.Cant train without. That's how Good this product is.Red Energy taste is the best put it in freezer a half hour before training and u good to go
- Just LOL if you aren't using this productReview by Kyle (13 September 2016)
- I read the reviews before purchasing the product, let's just say I can confirm them all. I can't get enough of this, it's so easy to drink, tastes amazing (red energy), and actually does what the box says it does. My gym partner had a few sips, now I have to bring him a bottle every day... nuts.
If ever there was a product worth using (besides creatine), this is it.
- best by farReview by brad (5 September 2016)
- This Brand has to be the best local brand in south africa by far the products are the best tasting and working that i have come across love prolong can not train with out it ! just awesome
- can't train without it nowReview by Gymboy (20 July 2016)
- wow this has to be the best supplement I have ever used , used the red energy and strawberry pine flavours are awesome tip mix a heaped scoop in a litre water bottle place in the freezer 20 mins before gym you will never train with out this product ever again welldone evolve nutrition
- Great ProductReview by MrKrabs (14 June 2016)
- Great Product in Recovering, but the taste is absolutely awful.
Bought the Apple Flavour...big mistake!
- AwesomeReview by Deon (14 June 2016)
- Taste really good and work excellent
- great - ordering this againReview by neau (29 February 2016)
- Im ordering this right after this review, a nice change to those overwhelming pre workouts that give you stomach cramps mid session
- Great recoveryReview by Jaco (25 February 2016)
- Tastes great, which helps a lot to drink it while busy with CrossFit. Helps immensely for recovery. Rarely get stiff the next day if I used this. Great all around.
- Great productReview by Cohen (4 January 2016)
- Used evolve's BCAA for a few months and saw great results while on a low carb diet. The only downside was that it had way too much colouring(Blue Rasberry).So much to a point where I was passing blue ! Other than that, great product that I would highly recommend
- The BestReview by Miela (2 January 2016)
- I have used tons of BCAA's but this was definitely my fave- from taste to effectiveness!
- Good productReview by Christopher (21 October 2015)
- Had been using a Nutritech BCAA product for a while now, but decided to give this a try. Really glad I did. Purchased Red Energy flavour and the taste is good. Am happy with the support it provides during workouts and I am chuffed with the greater intensity I seem to be able to carry through my workouts. Will definitely use this again
- wow what a product!Review by gymboy (6 October 2015)
- most amazing bcaa on the market the formula looks like xtend from the usa but only much cheaper and omg the taste is unreal i love the strawberry pine tried 3 flavours so far and they all very good most bcaa drinks make me nauseous incl modern bcaa from usp labs prolong blows them away better than international brands evolve please make a pineapple one too love it !!
- Good ProductReview by Chris (3 September 2015)
- I tried blue raspberry and i love it.
Its high in bcaa,s and the taste is wonderful.
I cant wait to try the other flavours.
- Stay away from watermelonReview by Will (31 July 2015)
- Used the fruit fusion and grape. Both tasted great. Decided to try one of the other flavours, watermelon. Epic Fail on that flavour. Ending up giving to a buddy who eats anything. The product works really great. Like the other reviews said, endurance and good recovery. JUST STAY AWAY FROM WATERMELON.
- New Flavours Are SickReview by Par-Tee (20 May 2015)
- They just started with a fruit punch kind of thing. Now there is apple, grape, blue rasp and others. Just tried 3 so far, but all taste great.
- my training is betterReview by Chanz (28 March 2015)
- Can't use pre-workouts because I can't handle caffeine, so need something else to help during training. This helps my go the extra towards the end of my workout. Recovery is a lot better.
- Xtend replacmentReview by Manny (27 February 2015)
- I used Xtend for a long time as my intra-workout, but I just cannot get it anymore. Had a look at the ingredients of this and it was pretty much the same so I gave it a try. The flavouring is actually better then Xtend (American product). It works the same but just A LOT cheaper...... See they have new flavours which I'm eager to try.
- Choo ChooReview by Steven (12 February 2015)
- Great endurance during my training. I don't like caffeine so this really helped but without the jitters. Kept going like a steam train. Recovery and taste are great. Had the fruit fusion flavour.
- ( O.M.G)Review by superM (28 November 2014)
- FAN ****ING TASTIC AWESOME !!! BEST SUPPLEMENT IN THE WORLD PERIOD ENOUGH SAID
- AddictiveReview by Paulie (3 November 2014)
- A friend gave me a serving of the red energy prolong I bought 2 tubs the next day I can not I will not train without it ever again I'm hooked best supplement I have ever used thx evolve and supplement world highly recommend this but buy 2-3 tubs at a go cause you going to drink it all day
- OMGReview by Mike (13 September 2014)
- You have to try this prolong red energy is the best tasting and performing bcaa drink in the entire universe I'm hooked will never use another bcaa ever again !!well done evolve
- Best tasteReview by Rowan (15 July 2014)
- Compared with a few other BCAA's this one's not as bitter. Also great that it's sugar and carb free.
Works great with an intermittent fasting program.
- Great product!Review by Paolo (22 April 2014)
- Great product. great taste awesome results!
Thank you supplement world for great advice and service. My one stop supplement shop!
- best bcaa i have ever hadReview by beast (23 October 2013)
- This product is amazing from the taste to the performance what a great find this was i now cant wait to try this brands other products.