Evolve Nutrition Tri-Whey is a 3-stage protein shake blend for optimal muscle gains.
Building Lean Muscle
To start packing on muscle you need to lift weights, eat enough protein and get adequate rest. This whey shake helps you meet your protein requirements and gives you optimal recovery from your workouts.
Each serving of this protein shake will give you 23 grams of quality protein. Best time to take a serving is straight after gym.
Intense training may deplete the amino acids Glutamine and BCAAs which are important for your immune system and preventing muscle wastage.
Each scoop is loaded with both to give you the best recovery to grow and perform at your best.
3 Stage Protein Mix
Ensuring that you get all the beneficial amino acids the manufacturers have used 3 types of protein, each with their own absorption rates and amino acid profile.
Hydroslate will start feeding your muscles immediately with the slower Concentrate form giving you longer lasting protein support.
Evolve Nutrition Tri-Whey is a product which delivers on taste and uncompromising quality. Highly recommended.
Serving Size: 1 Slightly Rounded Scoop (32g)
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3,8 g||†|
|of which sugar||1,9 g||†|
|Total Fat||1,7 g||†|
|of which saturated||0,8 g||†|
|Total Fibre||0,1 g||†|
|AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Cystine / Cysteine||0,07|
|Glutamic Acid / Glutamine||4,57|
|*% Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) for individuals 4 years and older (2010).|
† Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs) not yet established.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate, Skim Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Flavourant, Stabiliser, Free Flowing Agent, Non-Nutritive Sweetener Blend, Colourant (E155)
Milk and Soy (Lecithin)
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, wheat (gluten), barley (gluten), oats (gluten), egg and milk
• Add 1 heaped scoop to 200ml of cold water or skim milk.
• Take a serving directly after your workout to help with recovery.
• An additional serving can be taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.
• You can use a shaker to mix or simply stir with a spoon.
- Best budget whey protein I've used!Review by Yash S (24 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have used many different types of whey protein over the past 5 years and all I can say is this is by far the best in terms of price and value. I have it every morning and I have seen excellent gains since changing over to the Tri-Whey. Vanilla flavour is the best, in my opinion.
- taste like nesquikReview by stich (19 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessgreat tasting protein shake
- It is working no doubtReview by Kurt (30 May 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI noticed muscle for the 1st time in my life, after struggling with weight for 20 years m finally losing weight, its been a month using this product and im seeing mad changes
- great protein; great tasteReview by ZEEK (12 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood quality protein that mixes easily and doesn't upset your stomach. The vanilla tastes great and is, thankfully, not too sweet. Mix it up with some fruit and you're good to go. Highly recommended.
- SurprisedReview by G_Money (1 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessJust got my tub delivered and immediately opened it just to try it out. Pleasantly surprised by how easily it mixes. Wow. Some powders you to have to give a good shake to mix it all well. I got the caramel fudge flavor and its nice. Super keen to be making some gainzzzz
- Good valueReview by Shaun (28 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessi bought cookies and cream, eskimo pie and strawberry - 1kgs so i could have a different flavour each day. i feel good and i feel its effective. only catch is i find all 3 too sweet. i mixed with milk and water and still too sweet its not unbearable but sweet . if this doesn't bug you then cool.
- NiceReview by Jookef (20 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessOkay once again thanks to Supplement World for the quick delivery.
Taste Excellent for a Strawberry Flavour - less sugar.
Price Great not sure it's my first whey protein and I bought on special.
Effectiveness would be great a comment later I just started using it.
Happy so far
- Best testing protein everReview by Harry (22 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI would dread buying protein as the taste of most proteins are horrid but after trying the milk and cookies flavour I was instantly amazed. This product is certainly effective and it doesn't bloat me nor did it give me any side effects. I highly recommend it.
- Thumbs up!Review by Anela (19 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe taste is very good and it mixes well: no lumps, no fuss, no mess.
It's the cheapest protein in the market in my opinion.
I gave it a 3-star rating for effectiveness because it's my first day using it.
Thumbs up Evolve. Local is lekker!
- Great Value WheyReview by Rob J (7 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI was sceptical regarding the product because of the price, but this being the second Evolve Nutrition product I have used and enjoying the first product, I was happy taking the risk and I am highly satisfied with it.
Powder is very thin which is what I expected based on the ingredient list and high protein content.
My only disappointment was with the taste of the Eskimo Pie flavour. The smell was spot on Eskimo Pie, but once mixed in water, it just tasted very watered down and seemed a bit clumpy.
I want to experiment more with different consistencies and milk to see if the taste improves.
But I am happy to not have the greatest taste for its amazing price and ingredients.
I will buy this protein again, but will try a different flavour.
- GREAT PRODUCTReview by Tagoots (5 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using this whey for a while now. I love the taste, it mixes well, absolutely no lumps and does not leave me feeling bloated.
- Best Gains Best Tast Best ValueReview by King (20 May 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTastei have just finished my first tub and this is the best value for money and the gains i have seen combined with a good diet have been insane the only whey to use
- Best whey protein I have tried so farReview by Soliman (21 January 2018)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThe best product so far. I tried lots of other whey products from other companies and most of them gave me stomach problems. This one is easily digested maybe due to the added on digestive enzymes, it also tastes great and dissolves readily with no lumps. Highly recommended.
- Vanilla is one of the best flavorsReview by Peter (5 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally good quality protein.
- Nothing Beats it!Review by Tommy (24 November 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteAbsolutely love this Whey! Evolve you have truly showed off how useless the other South African brands are. People moan about the price but you're getting nearly the same protein as Gold Standard at a much lower price with in my opinion better flavours! Evolve did it right and hopefully they apply this A+ game in their future products.
Taste: Tried and been through every flavor except for Eskimo pie but I'm extremely looking forward to it! Loved every flavor extensively! Normally I get over a whey protein shake flavour after a week or two but this clearly kept me coming back for more!
Results: gained 11kgs and dropped 5% body fat in 3 months! This is also due to training 6 days a week and following an extremely strict diet along with short interval sprint training for cardio plus a lot of supplements ( Natty ). Never received results like this before in a local brand!
Price: You honestly can't complain about the price of this whey! You're getting excellent quality that you can expect from overseas brands and half the price! Supplementation is never going to be cheap and a good whey isn't either. Investing in the best results in the best and honestly this doesn't even need that much investing! R499-R699 depending where you buy from ( some places rip you off! ) if you can afford your ON but can't afford this then something is extremely wrong!
100% would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable source of protein at a medium price range with extremely good flavors!
- BReview by B (2 November 2016)
- Good ProductReview by Warren (8 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteGood Taste
Well worth the try for the price
- Good?Review by Neilo (13 June 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI love the taste(Vanilla) of this protein and it is quite effective, but unfortunately it gives me acne!!! Will no longer be buying this product.
- Can't wait for the end of the month !!!Review by shaun (3 June 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceAbsolutely love this product taste is awesome, so far only tried the strawberry you can taste that there is no sugar in that shake. People told me that the cream soda and eskimo pie is great so I'll probably get the pie one this month. price is good and product very clean. Mixes very well .
thanks for the good product
- niceReview by Ricky (7 March 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWould love too see the amino acid breakdown or just the amount of BCAA per serving