Muscle Wellness Superior Whey is a protein shake designed for fitness athletes who demand quality.
Increasing Lean Muscle
Athletes who are on a lean muscle building program need protein to support their goals.
Mostly consumed from food they also supplement their protein intake by using a whey shake which is rapidly absorbed.
This shake gives you the full 25 gram dose of protein recommended for athletes with each serving!
To consistently train at your best you need to recover from your gym sessions. Each serving of this shake has 4 grams of glutamine. Studies have shown that glutamine levels decrease during intense exercise which may affect recovery.
The whey used in this product is sourced from pasture raised cows and is free from GMO and BSE.
Their ingredients meet the requirements of the International Food Standard which includes HACCP, BRC and GMP.
We can recommend that you give the Muscle Wellness Superior Whey a try if you are looking for an affordable, locally produced protein shake that uses quality imported ingredients!
|Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (approx. 33 grams) |
Servings per Container: 100
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|Energy||555.9 kJ||1635 kJ|
|Protein||25 g||72.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.5 g||10.3 g|
|Of which total sugars||2.2 g||6.6 g|
|Total Fats||2.2 g||6.45 g|
|Of which Saturated Fats||1.3 g||3.92 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.99 g||2.9 g|
|Total Sodium||78.9 mg||232 mg|
|TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE|
|Aspartic Acid||11000 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||19000 mg|
Whey Protein Blend (Micro-Filtrated Whey Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate), Organic Cacao Powder (in chocolate variant only), Natural and Artificial Flavour Blend (Whey powder, Skim Milk powder, RSPO Certified Palm Fruit Oil, Anticaking Agent, Artificial Colourant, Non-nutritive sweetener, Artificial Flavouring, Salt, Vitamin C), Bovine Colostrum, Madagascan Vanilla Bean (in vanilla variant only), Maca Root Powder and Acai berry powder (in wildberry flavour only).
• Add 150- 200ml of water or low fat milk to every heaped scoop.
• Do not exceed 2 scoops per serving, but rather consume multiple servings daily.
• Is best used within 30 minutes after a training session.
• Another serving can be used first thing in the morning.
• For a creamy shake add 3 ice cubes to a blender with 200ml water.
- Great ProductReview by Aaron (16 August 2021)
- I use this twice daily - Belgium chocolate.
Once in the morning in a shake with milk - It mixes well and tastes like an unsweetened version of Milo. In the evening I use it in a microwaveable cake recipe with an extra spoon of cocoa powder and it tastes great.
Tastes great mixed with oats, cinnamon and peanut butter as well.
Will definitely be purchasing this again.
- Good taste but gave me the runsReview by Zak (14 August 2021)
- Good tasting protien, not sweet, very light when mixed well, only down sides for me is that it didn't always mix well for me with an ordinary mixer and was abit weak tasting in the recommended water amount so I reduced the water from 300ml to just under 200. It also gave me a runny tummy and gas weather I mixed with milk or water same effect.
- Really GoodReview by Joey (21 July 2021)
- Really good supplement. Have been using this for the past 3 months and really been seeing the change in cuts.
- Excellent wheyReview by Kapil (27 January 2021)
- Greats gains and recovery.