Nutritech Nuke Original is a preworkout giving you extreme energy and mental focus for your workouts.
Designed for experienced athletes looking to demolish their workouts.
Nutritech’s latest preworkout has been engineered to deliver the most insane training performance increase to pack on slabs of muscle.
A single scoop serving will give you 300 mg of caffeine which is more than 3 cups of coffee. This is one of the strongest preworkouts on the market so we suggest you assess your tolerance by starting off with half a scoop.
Caffeine has been shown to increase mental clarity and focus. Necessary to optimise your time in the gym.
Increased Blood Flow
Beetroot extract in the product promotes vasodilation which improves blood flow and muscle pumps. This increases the amount of blood to the muscles being trained for maximum growth.
Added Creatine HCL for stronger lifts and better recovery. Creatine HCL requires no loading and works rapidly.
Possible 2 Month Supply
There are 30 servings at the recommended 1 scoop serving.
Due to the extreme caffeine content athletes who use half a scoop may have a great workout boost. Giving them a product that lasts 2 months.
Top Rated Preworkout
Reviewing the formulation, Nutritech has created a top rated preworkout with Nuke Original. Using a handful of tried and tested ingredients at an unbeatable price.
There are two versions of Nuke. Original and Raw. Below is a comparision table highlighting the differences.
|Nuke Original||Nuke Raw|
|Creatine HCL (mg)||1000||None|
|Betaine Anhydrous (mg)||None||500|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500||500|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (mg)||300||250|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50||50|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25||25|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate||2500||4000|
Serving Size: 8 grams (1 scoop)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which is sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|NUKE ORIGINAL FORMULA (mg)||4475|
|Creatine HCL (mg)||1000|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500|
|Caffeine Anydrous (mg)||300|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25|
|AMINO ACIDS & ELECTROLYTES (mg)||2500|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate|
|* Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43|
Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Flavour, Silicon Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Non-nutritive sweetener, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
No common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 1 scoop (approx. 8g) with 250ml of water.
• Assess your tolerance by starting off with half a scoop.
• Drink 20 to 30 minutes before your workout, on an empty stomach.
• If you experience a flushed or tingling sensation it’s just the way Beta-Alanine and Niacin let you know they are working.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- Sports FreekReview by Curt (15 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessCycling+ Road Running did a morning run phew and a afternoon Cycling hill intervals on both occasions very happy big smiles .The Price in today's economy helps one
- LOVE ITReview by Rugby player R (21 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessIt tastes good and it works quit it doesn’t make me itchy crazy like other pre workouts .
- Great preReview by Quintin (16 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGives great pumps and energy. Taste like juice and thats a bonus. Actually looking forward to drinking Nuke before a session
- AverageReview by Jaco (8 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAverage product, well priced.
Good to cycle between stronger products.
- Great PreReview by Henk (4 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessJust finished my first tub. Good energy and taste is amazing. It actually lasted me a little bit longer as I only half dosed on light workout days. Excellent value for money.
- Good sessionReview by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI rate this pre decent! I have solid sessions on it. Will buy again. For the price you just can't go wrong.
- Very happyReview by Jaco (29 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTastes great, works great, price is great
- Great Pre!Review by Vic A (27 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat taste. Great pumps! Great work outs! Great product
- Poor performanceReview by Matthew (27 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI don't know if the batch I had was off, but I didn't feel well 15 minutes into my work. Could not finish my training due to extreme nausea and headache.
- Insane Pre WorkoutReview by Ignus (22 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessLove this product. Affordable and a great bang for your buck.
- Great PreReview by Reon (21 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPowerful and great taste. Lasts my entire workout. Price is also friendly on the pocket.
- Quite impressed!Review by Gavin (20 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed it for a few days now and gets me amped for my workout. Taste is good so thats also a bonus
- Super Legit!Review by Len G (19 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest pre in the Biz! Makes me want to run through walls
- Great!Review by Callum (19 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNow this is one special Pre. Tastes like juice as well
- My go to pre workoutReview by Gabrielle (15 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery happy with Nuke. Keeps me going and really well priced. Also taste is tops!
- Great product!Review by Louis (14 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessReally good pre workout. Pumps for days and keeps me going
- Best pre!Review by Jamey (14 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat price and taste awesome
- Nuke for the win!Review by Carl S (7 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessPower Pre
- Very goodReview by Charl (28 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessAmazing! Good solid energy with insane pumps.
- Best PreReview by Riaan (21 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBest Pre. Pump and energy