Nutritech Nuke Original is a preworkout giving you extreme energy and mental focus for your workouts.
Designed for experienced athletes looking to demolish their workouts.
Nutritech’s latest preworkout has been engineered to deliver the most insane training performance increase to pack on slabs of muscle.
A single scoop serving will give you 300 mg of caffeine which is more than 3 cups of coffee. This is one of the strongest preworkouts on the market so we suggest you assess your tolerance by starting off with half a scoop.
Caffeine has been shown to increase mental clarity and focus. Necessary to optimise your time in the gym.
Increased Blood Flow
Beetroot extract in the product promotes vasodilation which improves blood flow and muscle pumps. This increases the amount of blood to the muscles being trained for maximum growth.
Added Creatine HCL for stronger lifts and better recovery. Creatine HCL requires no loading and works rapidly.
Possible 2 Month Supply
There are 30 servings at the recommended 1 scoop serving.
Due to the extreme caffeine content athletes who use half a scoop may have a great workout boost. Giving them a product that lasts 2 months.
Top Rated Preworkout
Reviewing the formulation, Nutritech has created a top rated preworkout with Nuke Original. Using a handful of tried and tested ingredients at an unbeatable price.
There are two versions of Nuke. Original and Raw. Below is a comparision table highlighting the differences.
|Nuke Original||Nuke Raw|
|Creatine HCL (mg)||1000||None|
|Betaine Anhydrous (mg)||None||500|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500||500|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (mg)||300||250|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50||50|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25||25|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate||2500||4000|
Serving Size: 8 grams (1 scoop)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which is sugar (g)||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|NUKE ORIGINAL FORMULA (mg)||4475|
|Creatine HCL (mg)||1000|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500|
|Caffeine Anydrous (mg)||300|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25|
|AMINO ACIDS & ELECTROLYTES (mg)||2500|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate|
|* Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43|
Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Flavour, Silicon Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Non-nutritive sweetener, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.
No common allergens
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 1 scoop (approx. 8g) with 250ml of water.
• Assess your tolerance by starting off with half a scoop.
• Drink 20 to 30 minutes before your workout, on an empty stomach.
• If you experience a flushed or tingling sensation it’s just the way Beta-Alanine and Niacin let you know they are working.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor prior to using this product especially if you have any suspected or known medical condition. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Dietary supplements should not replace a proper diet.
- The best in the marketReview by Sydney (16 September 2019)
- 1st week of use, Fruit punch tastes so good. Energy, focus and pumps galore!
- Pre WorkoutReview by Gert (30 March 2019)
- Love this stuff.
- Nuke gave me severe anxiety attacksReview by Scelo (29 March 2019)
- To much anxiety
- Heavy liftsReview by Gavin (23 March 2019)
- Makes me lift heavier as well as for longer. I enjoy the taste, always looking forward to having my pre before a session
- Energy for daysReview by Daniel (18 March 2019)
- Energy for days and the pump is real????????
- Great product!Review by Jamian (15 March 2019)
- Great product! Happy with my purchase
- Works wellReview by Graeme (14 March 2019)
- Getting good results from Nuke. Taste is okay but the energy is insane!
- WORST PRE EVERReview by Danny (13 March 2019)
- extreme nausea and headache after taking this. upped the dose with 2 scoops and still didn't enjoy the workouts.... Yesterday i didn't even take it and i got a better workout than i get while taking it. After the workout you feel terrible.
- Nuke is greatReview by Dirk (7 February 2019)
- Tastes really good and give me good energy. On my second tub now. Apple taste like apple juice
- Very impressed!Review by Henk B (7 February 2019)
- Impressed with this bad boy. Gets me going in the morning
- Awesome!Review by Grant (5 February 2019)
- Great Pre Workout. One of the better tasting Pre's on the market. Good energy with great pump
- Decent PreReview by Pregesh (5 February 2019)
- Very decent pre. Works well and does not cost an arm and a leg
- Best Pre!Review by Norman (3 February 2019)
- Best Pre, will buy again
- Awesome productReview by Reon (22 December 2018)
- Nuke is awesome. Works like a bomb and tastes amazing
- Sports FreekReview by Curt (15 November 2018)
- Cycling+ Road Running did a morning run phew and a afternoon Cycling hill intervals on both occasions very happy big smiles .The Price in today's economy helps one
- LOVE ITReview by Rugby player R (21 October 2018)
- It tastes good and it works quit it doesn’t make me itchy crazy like other pre workouts .
- Great preReview by Quintin (16 October 2018)
- Gives great pumps and energy. Taste like juice and thats a bonus. Actually looking forward to drinking Nuke before a session
- AverageReview by Jaco (8 October 2018)
- Average product, well priced.
Good to cycle between stronger products.
- Great PreReview by Henk (4 October 2018)
- Just finished my first tub. Good energy and taste is amazing. It actually lasted me a little bit longer as I only half dosed on light workout days. Excellent value for money.
- Good sessionReview by Wiaan (30 September 2018)
- I rate this pre decent! I have solid sessions on it. Will buy again. For the price you just can't go wrong.
- Very happyReview by Jaco (29 September 2018)
- Tastes great, works great, price is great
- Great Pre!Review by Vic A (27 September 2018)
- Great taste. Great pumps! Great work outs! Great product
- Poor performanceReview by Matthew (27 September 2018)
- I don't know if the batch I had was off, but I didn't feel well 15 minutes into my work. Could not finish my training due to extreme nausea and headache.
- Insane Pre WorkoutReview by Ignus (22 September 2018)
- Love this product. Affordable and a great bang for your buck.
- Great PreReview by Reon (21 September 2018)
- Powerful and great taste. Lasts my entire workout. Price is also friendly on the pocket.
- Quite impressed!Review by Gavin (20 September 2018)
- Used it for a few days now and gets me amped for my workout. Taste is good so thats also a bonus
- Super Legit!Review by Len G (19 September 2018)
- Best pre in the Biz! Makes me want to run through walls
- Great!Review by Callum (19 September 2018)
- Now this is one special Pre. Tastes like juice as well
- My go to pre workoutReview by Gabrielle (15 September 2018)
- Very happy with Nuke. Keeps me going and really well priced. Also taste is tops!
- Great product!Review by Louis (14 September 2018)
- Really good pre workout. Pumps for days and keeps me going
- Best pre!Review by Jamey (14 September 2018)
- Great price and taste awesome
- Nuke for the win!Review by Carl S (7 September 2018)
- Power Pre
- Very goodReview by Charl (28 August 2018)
- Amazing! Good solid energy with insane pumps.
- Best PreReview by Riaan (21 August 2018)
- Best Pre. Pump and energy
- Power!!Review by Daniel (12 August 2018)
- Awesome Pre
- Insane!Review by Joe Watson (11 August 2018)
- Insane pumps.
- Very good productReview by Filmar (9 August 2018)
- I really enjoyed this pre workout. Gives me a nice boost. Taste great and priced well
- Awesome!Review by De Wet Botha (8 August 2018)
- Great energy with huge pumps :) Great tasting as well. Taste like juice
- Amazing!Review by Nico (6 August 2018)
- Love this pre workout! great gym session and pump. Taste is also on point. Best tasting pre workout supplement I have ever tasted.