Nutritech Nuke Raw is a colorant free pre-workout drink engineered with a double shot and a half of caffeine for increased energy and focus.
Muscle Pump & Strength
This product is formulated with Beta-Alanine, Niacin and Beetroot extract which increases blood flow for better ‘muscle pumps’ during your workouts. Beetroots are loaded with nitrates which enable the blood vessels to ‘expand’ thereby being able to transport more nutrient rich blood around the body.
Increased muscle strength comes from Betaine and Ashwagandha Root extract found in the product. Lifting heavier weights not only increases strength but also muscle size due to more muscle fibres needed to perform the exercise.
No Added Creatine
This is one of the few preworkouts which is designed without creatine. Giving athletes and lifters the choice whether to add creatine separately.
No Artificial Colourants or Sweeteners
NT NAT PRO™ is Nutritech’s standard of producing extremely clean formulations using natural extracts for flavour and sweetened with the South American herb Stevia . The products are free of artificial ingredients.
Fantastic Value for Money
The optimal dose is a single scoop which should not be exceeded. Each tub gives 30 true servings. At the current retail price it is one of the most affordable pre-workouts on the market.
There are two versions of Nuke. Original and Raw. Below is a comparision table highlighting the differences.
|Nuke Original||Nuke Raw|
|Creatine HCL (mg)||1000||None|
|Betaine Anhydrous (mg)||None||500|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500||500|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (mg)||300||250|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50||50|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25||25|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate||2500||4000|
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7,5 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||Per 100 grams|
|of which is sugar (g)||0||0|
|Total Fat (g)||0||0|
|of which saturated fat (g)||0||0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0||0|
|NUKE RAW PRE FORMULA (mg)||2925||39000|
|Betaine Anhydrous (mg)||500||6667|
|Beta Vulgaris (Beet Root) (mg)||500||6667|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (mg)||250||3333|
|Ashwagandha Root Extract (Withania Somnifera) (mg)||50||667|
|Niacin (Niacinamide) (mg)||25||333|
|AMINO ACIDS & ELECTROLYTES (mg)||4000||53333|
|L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate|
|* Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43|
Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Flavour, Silicon Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Natural Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract.
No common allergens.
• Mix 1 scoop (approx. 7.5g) with 250ml of water in a shaker.
• Shake thoroughly and drink 20 to 30 minutes before your workout, on an empty stomach.
• To assess tolerance: Start with ½ a serving.
This product is high in Caffeine. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime if you have difficulty sleeping. Caffeine sensitive individuals, assess individual tolerance with ½ scoop before taking a full serving. If you suffer from anxiety or depression consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Diabetics should consult their healthcare practitioner before using this product. Individuals suffering from or taking chronic prescription medication for cardiovascular disease should avoid using this product. If you are using medication for blood thinning, such as warfarin, use this product under the supervision of your healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use of this product at least 2 weeks prior to any planned surgical procedure. Always tell your health care professional if you are taking other medicine. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care professional for advice before taking this medicine. Discontinue the use of this product where there is sensitivity towards any of the ingredients.
- reviewReview by stim junkie (24 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFirst all a good product it doesn't taste that great but for price and number of servings well worth it. I had the best pumps of my life I felt like the man viens popping everywhere I couldn't believe it nuke raw you have my respect coming from a stim junkie .
- Revolting Under dosedReview by Vaughn (18 June 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis stuff tastes revolting! Would never buy this again. Natural?? Most chemical taste and smell i have ever experienced in pre-workout. Only realised once i bought it that it is also extremely under dosed as well as the original Nuke. I trusted Supplement World to review supplements before listing them but that is clearly not the case. All marketing with no effect. Done with Nutritech.
- GreatReview by JJ (18 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery effective...taste like death.
- NiceReview by Grant (15 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well and taste good for a natural sweetened product
- Taste AwfulReview by TC (10 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste=This is the most chemical flavoured drink I have ever tasted,yet it says flavoured naturally.Extremely Bitter taste
Effectiveness=The only ingredients that work is the caffeine and beta alanine.
Ingredients=4000mg of Amino Acids And Electrolytes Blend,hmm... and you put in 5 Amino Acids ans 1 Electrolyte in the 4 Gram Blend-This is nonsense you might be getting 600mg+ of each ingredient in that blend and what's that supposed to do?
Why would you put in 50mg of Ashwaganda? When the minimum dose for any effect ranges from 250mg and upwards and Ashwaganda is used for sleep and Adrenal Fatique and you put in a pre workout and underdose it...
The previous Pre Workout I used was the Endurade Sprint.I was happy with that not this nonsense.
Stop trying to be clever and sell low quality products to consumers.
- Love it!Review by Tony Y (27 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat Pre. Love the fact that its stevia sweetened. Taste good and gives a great kick
- Very good PreReview by Filmar (11 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery happy with NUKE raw. Works well and a bonus that it is flavoured and sweetened naturally