Nutritech Hulk Gainer is a premium weight gain formula made from grass-fed whey protein.
To increase body weight athletes eat more calories than they burn.
They eat a large amount of food at regular times to supply their bodies with the energy is needs to grow.
For those who find it challenging eating lots of food often a mass gaining nutrition shake is the answer.
Each serving of Hulk Gainer will give you a massive 825 calories to start increasing weight.
To build a fitness athlete’s body you also need protein to increase muscle gains.
A serving will give you 50 grams of protein to feed your body for muscle growth.
The whey concentrate and casein come from grass-fed cows, giving you best quality possible.
Less Body Fat
Patented carbohydrates Cluster Dextrin and Palatinose limit the spike in blood sugar level which minimises body fat accumulation.
The fast and slow releasing blend of 145 grams of carbohydrates ensures a sustained supply of energy throughout the day.
In addition to the quality carbohydrates and protein, Nutritech have added 20 vitamins and minerals to make this a comprehensive weight gaining shake giving athletes the micronutrient support they need to train at their peak.
Cost Effective Gainer
At the time of this Nutritech Hulk Gainer review, a serving will cost you R19.95. Getting approximately the same nutrition from a bought meal would probably cost between R50 – R60.
This is a great product which gives lifters an athletes the ability to increase weight and muscle at an affordable price.
Serving Size: 200 grams (3 heaped scoops)
|Amount Per Serving||NRV*|
|of which total sugar (g)||10|
|Total Fat (g)||5|
|of which saturated fat (g)||1|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||0|
|VITAMINS & MINERALS|
|Vitamin A (Retinol) (mcg)||450||50|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) (mg)||0.6||50|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) (mg)||0.65||50|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) (mg)||8||50|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) (mg)||0.85||50|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) (mg)||1.2||50|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) (mcg)||15||50|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) (mcg)||50||50|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) (mg)||7.5||50|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) (mcg)||7.5||50|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol) (mg)||200||50|
|Vitamin H (Biotin) (mcg)||2.5||50|
|* Nutrient reference values (NRVs) for individuals from the beginning of 37 months and older expressed per single serving.|
Dietary Fibre method of analysis - AOAC - 991.43
Fast and slow releasing Carbohydrate blend (Maltodextrin, Cluster Dextrin (CCD) (Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin), Palatinose, Waxy Maize Starch), Fast and slow releasing Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Flavouring, Cocoa, Stabilizer, Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin), Non-nutritive Sweeteners: Acesulfame Potassium [E950], Sucralose [E955], Emulsifier, Sunflower Lecithin.
Contains: Cow’s milk.
Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
• Mix 3 heaped scoops (approx 200g) with 450ml of water in a shaker.
• Shake thoroughly and drink within 30 minutes of completing your workout.
• Take 2 – 3 servings per day, or as required to satisfy your daily calorie needs.
Regular training and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your goals. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Great gainer, bad tasteReview by Kian (16 July 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis is the only mass gainer I have tried that leaves me so bloated. It's super sweet and hard to drink. HOWEVER it's the best mass gainer I've tried so far in terms of results.
- Good product,none like itReview by Justice (3 July 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI love hulk gainer,works wonders
- GoOd oneReview by Unknown (27 May 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthis is a good product.
I bought the marshmallow one and tbh I won't buy it again but it easy super easy to mix and seems really effective.
- somethings differentReview by neau (11 April 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNot sure if they changed the formula, but my new container wouldn't mix at all, always left with sticky chunks and dry powder. Used to love this stuff but won't buy it again. yuck!
- AwesomeReview by Gideon (31 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessSaw good results. Will keep on using
- hulk gainerReview by warrior (26 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe product is affordable just did not enjoy the high sugar taste...
- GoodReview by Jookef (20 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessFirst thanks to Supplement World for the prompt delivery less than 24hours.
As for effectiveness I can't say just started using it; as for Price great it was on special; as for Taste so cool.
I look forward to commenting on the Effectiveness as time goes by
- Hulk for the win!Review by Johan T (12 March 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product, been seeing some great lean gains. Priced very good as well
- Gainer!Review by Estiaan (14 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGoes down like a milkshake
- Works well and taste is good as wellReview by Gideon (13 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well and taste is good as well. Sits well with my system
- Great muscle gainerReview by Danster (7 February 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat muscle gainer at a very good price
- Good productReview by Kk (22 November 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessim happy with the product, the only thing i have to do is to train my stomach very hard, coz it's pushing out my stomach
- Value for moneyReview by Dix (31 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWith the right timing between meals, you gain quality mass no water retention or excess fat. Supplement World should bring it back on discounted price.
- Hulk GainerReview by Sbahle (15 October 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTrying it for the very 1st time, is it me or its not as thick as other shakes. Is there any correlation between how thick a shake is and its performance on delivery.
SW: Hi Sbahle,
There is no correlation between shake thickness and its effectiveness. Possibly add less liquid to increase the thickness.
- GainzReview by Eugene (30 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHappy with Hulk. Gained lean muscle and still using with good results. I prefer Chocolate flavour but marshmallow was also nice
- Love HulkReview by Jaco (29 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessBeen using this gainer for my mid-morning snack for the last six months. Put on 2kg of pretty much lean muscle. Mixes well and tastes great. Marshmellow flavour is so so. Otherwise great product.
- Great Gainer!Review by Riaan (28 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessVery happy with the results and taste great! Being a student the price for a 4kg is great. Cheaper than anything at Dischem.
- Hulk for the winReview by Kallie (22 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've been using this gainer for 3 months now. Before that products from other brands. Been using a gainer for about a year as my afternoon meal. I'm a sales rep. This beats all the others hands down. Taste great, price and it works. Picking up solid weight. No massive bulk but steady gains. Try it for a month or 2 to see.
- My mass gainer of choiceReview by Reon (21 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks great and taste is good
- Awesome Muscle GainerReview by Callum (19 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well and tastes great. Great post workout shake