NPL Whey Protein + uses the Penta protein system with added Aminogen digestive enzymes.
Athlete’s Protein For Muscle
This whey protein is a premium protein supplement for elite athletes, the physically active and health conscious individuals wanting to gain lean muscle.
Each 30 gram serving has 20 grams of protein sourced from Whey Concentrate, Isolate and Hydrolysate.
Whey proteins are considered your best quality proteins as they are highest in BCAA's.
During intense training your BCAA levels drop, causing your body to go catabolic and break down muscle tissue. This in turn depletes your immune system and affects your recovery.
Protect Muscle Tissue
Delivers the best biological value and quality form of whey protein available. It supplies a high level of naturally occurring glutamine and BCAA's.
Supplementing with this shake gives optimal muscle recovery by supplying BCAA's and other essential amino acids to your muscles.
By preventing muscle tissue break down, you enable your body to utilize fat as an energy source while improving muscle tone.
Contains Aminogen which is a 100% natural enzyme and patented ingredient that is derived from a plant which is known for its ability to increase lean muscle.
It is clinically proven to help boost amino acid levels and increase nitrogen retention. This enzyme breaks down protein in the digestive process which improves overall amino acid absorption.
Complete Whey Shake
NPL's Whey Protein + supports a leaner physique and enables your body to function on its most optimal level.
- Tastes good but that's about allReview by Alex (27 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI've tried the Red Velvet and the Peanut Cookie variations and they both taste great. Downside is that this product gave me serious bloating and gained excessive weight hence the 2* for effectiveness.
If you're looking for something entry level this is ok but nothing to write home about.
- Good Product Overall...Review by Matt (12 June 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessWorks well... Stay away from white chocolate flavor, as this flavor does not mix (very lumpy consistency)... but tastes great though... peanut cookie and chocolate mix perfectly well.
- Cookies & Cream not the best taste ever!Review by JoSmho (30 November 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessEffectiveness is fair not bad, Taste of the cookies and cream not good!
I'll rather suggest the chocolate flavour.
- Great productReview by Tony (22 March 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTastes great, mixed well in a shaker. Can't really say if it's giving gain as I used other products too but does form part of my eating plan.
- AMazinGReview by Johan (11 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat product. Good quality whey. taste is great. and recovery on this product was decent.
- Great taste. Could do with more protein per serving.Review by DTruth (3 March 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTried the Red Velvet Cup Cake flavour. Tastes great. Clumps a bit, need to shake it up good. Just wish it had 2 or 3 grams more protein per serving. Priced same as USN Blue Lab which has more protein but NPL beats it on taste.
- Great product indeedReview by svalo (4 February 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenesswow this whey is the best look at my chest it's a killer one
- Great !Review by Ophelie (22 October 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceGood taste, no bloating, reasonable price ! Great value for money !
- I loved its taste and it works wellReview by keanan (10 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI bought the 900g to try the product to see if it was any good and it is amazing. it tastes great ( The vanilla ice cream one that I have tastes exactly like melted vanilla ice cream) and Its not that expensive. I recommend this to everyone who wants a good whey protein.
- good stuffReview by Groot (1 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteon my second 3kg tub now, tastes great with water and skim milk (especially with milk), get the vanilla, wish the protein content was a bit higher but it's sufficient, the vitamin mix isn't worth much, it clumps a little which is bad (add your liquids first to prevent this), foams a little too, but the price is great for the servings you get, lasts forever, this is the one if you're on a budget, the digestive enzymes are a good plus
- EffectiveReview by Riyaad (8 August 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteOne of the most effective and affordable local brands, pity they don't state how much Aminogen per serving.
- AwesomeReview by Charl (14 May 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTried out the 900g before investing in the 3kg. Find me a better priced and effective local whey protein, I challenge you!
- Not bad at allReview by Kered (6 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteReally enjoyed my shake, flavour was exceptionally nice the first time. For me flavour starts to get a bit icky after a while, nonetheless still tasty.
Nice to support South African products/brands as well.
- Enzymes rockReview by Roland (5 April 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is one of the few local and imported products to have Aminogen digestive enzymes. Gold Standard used it in the past. Enzymes are so important to help break everything down. No stomach issues at all. My product of choice (until they remove the enzymes).
- i love this product it worksReview by jacobs (12 March 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessis good product if you put extras on gym you will see results
- Had chocReview by Phil (16 September 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteTried almost every flavour of choc from each brand, so I'm a pretty good judge. Taste is above average, not the best but by no means the worse. Price is very attractive, so I'll keep on buying.
- need to get used to the tasteReview by armor_car (21 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessproduct is very well priced for the 3kg. i can't find anything cheaper in my area or online. i do need to get used to the taste (strawberry). maybe will try chocolate next (they were sold out of choc) which i normally take. will buy choc and give update. apart from the taste it is good.
- Would use againReview by raimond (18 August 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste great with milk or water . Makes me feel full after a workout and would recommend it!
- Price great, protein lessReview by Ryan (28 July 2015)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThe price is great, but comparing to other Whey proteins it has less protein. Not much but still less than other brands. I used the sample I got and I was happy with the taste with no stomach issues. Just the protein amount I'm not sure of.
- Lovely tasting shakeReview by Nicole (24 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTastePurchased the 900gr to try the product out first before investing in the 3kg. Happy to report that it mixes well, tastes great (Chocolate) and I had no bloating issues. Includes digestive enzymes which helps with that. Overall good product.
- Great value and tasteReview by Doug (7 July 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteSaw this new whey last month and decided to give it a try considering the price. Great taste with added Aminogen (the same digestive enzymes that optimum nutrition use). Overall good product and will continue to use.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (30g)
|Amount Per Serving||% NRV|
|Glycaemic Carbohydrate||4.4 g||-|
|Of which: Total sugar||3.2 g||-|
|Total Fat||1.1 g||-|
|Of which: Saturated Fat||0.4 g||-|
|Dietary Fibre||1.5 g||-|
|Total Sodium||259.0 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||15.0 mg||15%|
|Nicotinic Aci d/ Amide / Niacine||2.4 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||2.3 mg TE||15%|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.8 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.2 mg||15%|
|Vitamin A||135.0 mcg||15%|
|Folic Acid||60.0 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin D||2.3 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.4 mcg||15%|
|*% NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Soy Lecethin, Milk Protein, Cocoa Powder (Only in Chocolate), Flavourants, Stabilizers, Salt, Aminogen, MCT Oil, Sucralose Acesulphame K Blend, Vitamin Pre-Mix, Tolerase, Colourants (E122 Only in Strawberry).
Allergen Warning: Cows Milk, Soy. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses materials containing Milk, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Peanut, Shellfish and Tree Nuts.
As a dietary supplement, add one rounded scoop (approx 30g) to 200-250 ml of cold water or fat free milk and blend.
Take 1-3 servings daily.
A serving in the morning and post training will be the most beneficial time for your body, as protein is generally in its highest demand at these times.
Use additional servings as needed to fulfill your protein requirements.
Consult your doctor prior to use. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing unless prescribed by a sports physician / dietician. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
SKU #: NPLWPCF