Product science behind the metabolic accelerator Supplements SA Amino-X2.
Increasing the bioavailability of protein is more important than the amount of protein consumed. Leucine and HMB have been clinically studied to enhance protein synthesis through the mTOR pathway, which means your body becomes more efficient at absorbing the protein you eat.
Glycine helps to prevent catabolism when dieting, stimulated GH release and increases insulin sensitivity.
Taurine is essential for muscle function and performance with the latest studies suggesting it may have an effect on increased testosterone levels.
|Serving Size 1 Level Scoop (7.5g) |
Servings per Container 28
|Amount per Serving||NRV|
|Energy||24 Cal / 101 kJ||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|of which Saturated||0 g||†|
|of which Trans||0 g||†|
|of which Polyunsaturated||0 g||†|
|of which Monounsaturated||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||†|
|AMINO X2 BLEND||6 500 mg|
|Leucine||4 000 mg||†|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Other Ingredients: Pirosil, Flavourant, Sucralose
Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility the processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Serving can be taken pre, during or post workout or even at all three occasions.
• Serving can also be taken as a no carb/very low calorie protein sparing drink in between meals.
Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition. Not to be taken by pregnant or nursing women or children. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- it taste goodReview by mbutcha (29 June 2018)
- This product is for body definition and lean muscle..thts what i hv observed...i like it
- ValueReview by Rizo (18 May 2018)
- I have had many BCCA,s the granadila flavor is so tasty !!!! I’m so impressed with the results of prolonged use! It beats the NPL and also evolve- this is zero carbs and zero sugar other brands cannot say the same. Still the best on the market and value for money !!!!!
- Not impressedReview by Maverik (2 September 2016)
- I wonder if what they list on the label is actually in the product.
Way too sweet- way too artificial and the colouring is too hectic. C'mon guys!!
At least try and manufacture a god BCAA.
I'm not impressed.
- tasteeeReview by charles (18 July 2016)
- it work very well, i like it.
- so soReview by ironmike (1 June 2015)
- its not a prolong sorry to say I bought this to try out cause of the price difference between this and evolve prolong and im so sorry it failed prolong just does it for me taste performance when you think you can carry on then drink some prolong then boom another set and more and more it really works sorry supps sa but evolve owns the intra work out in south Africa !
- i like this stuff very effectiveReview by sniper (1 March 2015)
- off the hook good stuff
- Lean MuscleReview by Keanan (20 February 2015)
- My definition improved after using this but my weight stayed the same, so my guess is increased lean muscle. This is not going to make you monster big but helps with getting toned and recovery. like the other review said.
- Better RecoveryReview by Juan (6 December 2014)
- Improved my recovery from training. It is also helping me increase lean muscle while I cut for December. Taste can be better.
- good value for moneyReview by Iron_Man (4 August 2014)
- tried 2 tubs of these - usually mixed with SuppSA Creatine Mono.
it promotes recovery and well its contains leucine & Glycine - so its gotta help with strength gains.