Product science behind the metabolic accelerator Supplements SA Amino-X2.
Increasing the bioavailability of protein is more important than the amount of protein consumed. Leucine and HMB have been clinically studied to enhance protein synthesis through the mTOR pathway, which means your body becomes more efficient at absorbing the protein you eat.
Glycine helps to prevent catabolism when dieting, stimulated GH release and increases insulin sensitivity.
Taurine is essential for muscle function and performance with the latest studies suggesting it may have an effect on increased testosterone levels.
Category: Vitamins & Supplements
- Not impressedReview by Maverik (2 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI wonder if what they list on the label is actually in the product.
Way too sweet- way too artificial and the colouring is too hectic. C'mon guys!!
At least try and manufacture a god BCAA.
I'm not impressed.
- tasteeeReview by charles (18 July 2016)
- EffectivenessTastePriceit work very well, i like it.
- so soReview by ironmike (1 June 2015)
- EffectivenessTastePriceits not a prolong sorry to say I bought this to try out cause of the price difference between this and evolve prolong and im so sorry it failed prolong just does it for me taste performance when you think you can carry on then drink some prolong then boom another set and more and more it really works sorry supps sa but evolve owns the intra work out in south Africa !
- i like this stuff very effectiveReview by sniper (1 March 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteoff the hook good stuff
- Lean MuscleReview by Keanan (20 February 2015)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteMy definition improved after using this but my weight stayed the same, so my guess is increased lean muscle. This is not going to make you monster big but helps with getting toned and recovery. like the other review said.
- Better RecoveryReview by Juan (6 December 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteImproved my recovery from training. It is also helping me increase lean muscle while I cut for December. Taste can be better.
- good value for moneyReview by Iron_Man (4 August 2014)
- PriceEffectivenessTastetried 2 tubs of these - usually mixed with SuppSA Creatine Mono.
it promotes recovery and well its contains leucine & Glycine - so its gotta help with strength gains.
|Serving Size 1 Level Scoop (7.5g) |
Servings per Container 28
|Amount per 100gr||Amount per Serving|
|Energy||320 Cal||24 Cal|
|1344 kJ||101 kJ|
|Protein||80 g||6 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which Saturated||0 g||0 g|
|of which Trans||0 g||0 g|
|of which Polyunsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|of which Monounsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 mg|
|Proprietary AAA Blend||7500 mg|
|Leucine, BCAA Blend, Glutamine Peptides, Glycine, Taurine, HMB, Sucralose, Flavourant|
Allergen Warning: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Serving can be taken pre, during or post workout or even at all three occasions.
• Serving can also be taken as a no carb/very low calorie protein sparing drink in between meals.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SKU #: SSAAXCF