Supplements SA Hell Fire is a pre-workout giving you smooth energy and extreme pumps.
Loads of Energy
To perform at your best during your gym workouts you need energy.
This is an ultra concentrated energy drink which gives you 300 mg of caffeine per scoop to ignite your training session. Three cups of coffee would give you the same amount of caffeine.
Better Muscle Pumps
Glycocarn has been added to give you more of a ‘pump’ during your workout.
This cutting-edge ingredient is the latest and most effective clinically proven nitric oxide (NO) enhancer on the market.
Nitric Oxide dilates or ‘expands’ your blood vessels to allow more oxygen and nutrient rich blood to reach your muscles.
Lots of Servings
This product has 40 servings which will be more than 2 month’s supply if you train 5 times per week.
Due to the high amount of caffeine there is no need to exceed the recommended dosage, making this one of the more affordable pre-workouts available.
Supplements SA Hell Fire offers athletes a great training performance boost with the added unique ingredients setting it apart from other similar products. Worth a try if you are on a budget.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 g) |
Servings per Bottle: 40
|Amount Per Serving||NRV|
|Energy||8 Cal / 33.6 kJ||†|
|Total Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||†|
|Dietary Fibre||0 g||†|
|Beta Alanine||1.5 g||†|
|Creatine Monohydrate||1.0 g||†|
|D Aspartic Acid||300 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||†|
|Nicotinic Acid||30 mg||†|
|† NRV - Nutrient Reference Values for individuals older than 4 years.|
Beta Alanine, Glycine, Creatine Monohydrate, Caffeine, D Aspartic Acid, Hordenine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Nicotinic Acid, Pirosil, Colourants, Flavourants.
Allergen Information: Contains no common allergens, but is produced in a facility that processes Whey, Casein and Egg.
• Take 1 scoop in 100ml to 200ml of cold water.
• Drink 30 minutes before training.
• Need only be taken on training days.
• Do not take within 4 hours of bedtime to avoid interrupted sleeping pattern.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure. Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or anti -depressants.
Use this product as a food supplement only and consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training program. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Pretty decentReview by beezy (6 May 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI can't understand the bad reviews to be honest because when I took it I was going solid for 45 mins each session. Very good for the low price. Taste wise, its also decent. I enjoyed it and would buy again some time in the future.
- Value for MoneyReview by quicksilver (30 January 2019)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGood stuff but GANIC F still better.
- Best PW By Far!Review by Gotlieb (27 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessHellfire will smash through any plateau, strength will increase with approximately 10%!
- Does nothing for meReview by Tebza (10 December 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessGreat only for that mental focus, other than that i didn't notice any difference but i am not surprise since i am a coffeeholic.
- It worksReview by Kurt (10 September 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessI have been using it for 3 days Great product one scoop is enough
- Lives up to the nameReview by tristo (8 August 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessthe hellfire makes you train like a bat out of hell. burn in the gym, burn the fat, even if you are fit, you will be pushing boundaries, so even the next day, your muscles will... BURN
- Currently the best for meReview by LukeSW4 (13 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessUsed a couple of pre-workouts. All good and won't give them bad reviews, but hellfire is brilliant, after 45min training I feel like training another 45 min (by the way I have done it a couple of times and lasted the entire 90min. Its a constant medium release of energy and pump and not that sudden spike that after 20min you feel that lazy, I'm done, lets go home feeling. Great product!!!
- Good - butReview by Les (9 July 2018)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTested twice, felt the tingle and got going was hundreds but about 2 hours later headache and felt like kak both times. Reason for this?
- Best Pre WorkoutReview by Uri (31 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have tried many pre workouts but none give me the pump like how hellfire does. For me, the best pre workout on the market.
- Value for moneyReview by Gert (30 October 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteIm the type of guy who don't need pre workouts in general.. But when i get allergies, fatigue, ect. I take 2 scoops and it makes me lift even harder and heavier than i do even when im 100% fit and healthy.
Its a big "yes" from me
- this product is too work full for meReview by monza (25 September 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastethis product help me to lift weights for long period of time without fatigue or tiredness. it is very useful in me I give it 10/10 rating. good keep it up we want stuff like this so we can build our bodies vastly
- Great productReview by Argy (12 September 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePriceWhat a product. Great pre-workout. Decent effect and an explosion of energy. Just comes down very fast...pump lasts +- 40 minutes. Thought i'd try the mango & coconut, never again! Tasted horrible. I did finish the container nonetheless.
- Must haveReview by Shadow (4 August 2017)
- EffectivenessTastePrice30mins after taking it you feel like
- The Best Product For The PriceReview by Milo510 (17 July 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis is probably the best pre-workout on the market - effectiveness vs price wise. It gives loads of energy with decent muscle pumps. After using it for 3 years on & off, it remains my go-to pre-workout. Taste is alright, can improve a bit, but otherwise the best in my opinion.
- Oh HELL no!!!!Review by lee (13 April 2017)
- PriceEffectivenessTastedecided to take 2 scoops of hell fire and I still can't get my heart rate to get back to normal...I can't sleep it feels like I'm going to get a heart attack!!!!the feeling won't go away and I'm always feeling nausea....be carefull guys I might need to see a doctor
- Just what you are looking for!Review by Kick@ss (20 January 2017)
- TastePriceEffectivenessTaste is good, take as specified not how you want to. Don't drink the kinda power that forms at the bottom of it, tastes bad. Performance increase is definitely noticeable. I would recommend this to anyone.
- Pure ExellenceReview by Patnova (16 November 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessThis product is brilliant. (warning) after a month of using it twice a week your body will become immune to it and you won't feel the rush you had when starting with it.
- Hellfire HappinessReview by Hanswors (25 October 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteThis stuff is awesome, I drink 2 scoops before riding my bike and it makes me fly. My poor riding mates can't even keep up with me on a training ride.
Hellfire has changed me for life, I have gone from a fun rider who just wanted to ride his bike to a raging unstoppable cycling machine.
Thank you Hellfire!!!
- Does NothngReview by knocks (21 September 2016)
- PriceEffectivenessTasteI have recently switched to Hell fire, and I must say its the worst pre workout I have ever taken. its like I did not drink anything and even worse my body just crashes. instead of giving me energy it drained it, I even tried taking two scoops but still nothing. I am very disappointed
- FocusReview by D Michael Kepa (26 July 2016)
- TastePriceEffectivenessNo wonder it is called Hell Fire
25min after taking it in, you will feel fire all over the body. Not wanting anything else than training
it really does its work. Um not gonna stop using it